Seeing my dad naked...

joey123

That can be a sobering moment when you come to that realization. Then again you only saw your dad's penis in the relaxed state. He could be a grower.

I was raised by a great stepdad who has a very large penis. I knew I would never get that big and didn't come close, and it was a constant source of envy and masculine frustration.

I don't know what realization is worse, yours or mine; but it's why we have this forum to help us through it.

I can still see my lean and wirey 5ft7 stepdad (just 14yrs older than me) soaping his circumcised heavy penile appendage in the outdoor shower room by our backyard pool.

My experience was somewhat similar, joey123. As I kid I'd really only seen my dad's, so I just assumed all men's were like his (what you accurately describe as an acorn). Then I found myself in a public shower with him and other men and boys, and realized that his was small. After that I realized that there was a good chance mine would be like that, and by high school I was pretty sure it was.

I remember one time seeing my dad's penis. He would have been about 40 something, and I was in my very late teens. His was very thick, but very short. So short that really it was just the head peeking out. I also remember, before that, back in my very early teens, my mom making a (she thought humorous?) comment to him about a small penis in the midst of some conversation they were having, and he looked irritated and angry at her for saying it. So I suppose he was aware of his size, but I never saw him erect, so who knows.

That comment from my mom, was when I was just old enough to begin to see the differences between myself and my friends. I was the guy with the mushroom tip and nothing else, and everybody else seemed to have grown man parts. So hearing my mom make that comment, instilled in me the idea that it's okay to rib someone about a little acorn.

My dad hated the ribbing about it. Which made me think of the whole concept of people ribbing one another about sizes. And I had a few schoolmates in those days that would be ribbing me about it. I played it off like I didn't care, but really it bothered me. Looking back now, if I felt then how I feel now about size, I would genuinely not have been bothered, and probably would have returned the ribbing back at them for whatever physical thing about them that I might have noticed.

So seeing my dad react negatively was probably worse for me than hearing my mom even make the comment.

• 3 months later...
when staying at his house I saw few nude pics of and few sex vids of my dad on his computer. I was 15 at the time. he was average size -- around 6 inches.

so, nude pics and vids? and now you are doing that too? like your dad?

• 3 years later...

I saw my dads penis often when growing up, a couple of times erect. It always looked very long and thick. Also different as he was circumcised and I was not. It was a bit intimidating until I reached puberty and mine got bigger. I must have been getting close in size as my mother once walked in on me naked when I was sixteen and commented I was getting more like my dad. She didn’t mention my penis but I thought that what she meant

• 3 years later...