the mirror never lies

Myself sam. I got out of the shower and finally looked at my whole body. I could not believe how much of a dump I look like. How small I am. I arrived at this site for support and looks like I'm doomed.

I know some people don't understand how looks can be depressing on people especially when its not my fault. And to the guys who think any type of enlargement works its all bull shit. Just like people who are always... Never mind, I don't think anyone here could understand.

There are things we can change about our selves and there are things we cannot change.

You need to accept and love yourself, Ben.

P.S. Standing in front of a mirror and watching yourself jack off can be pretty hot.

post-101878-15204864542102_thumb.jpg

Thanks sam but I'm pretty sure I'm going to give up on most things. I have to stop feeling sorry for people on here for medical conditions cause they are my biggest enemy and I'm a damn fool for caring.

Edited by Guest

None of us look down on you Ben, you are a fine and noble man, and, those of us that have seen you in video chat would happily give the lie to the mirror, it is a biased perception you are receiving from the mirror. Ignore it, it is not your friend.

Edited by Guest

forgetthis forum. I will hate my body no matter what advice I get here. guess I should be thank ful for the people in my real world that doesn't look down on me like I'm a idiot.

Actually, mirrors do lie because the person looking into the mirror may be suffering from body image dysmorphia(sp?).