Do you shave or wax your pubes?

Do you guys shave your pubes? If so why do you shave them?

I have tried shaving mine in an effort to make my dick look bigger as well as when I masturbate it feels better too. Also when I masturbate and a, clean shaved I do not get clobs of sperm in my pubic hair. What are your thoughts? I have not shaved in a while because it itches sooooooo much when the hair starts coming back in.

I usually keep my balls, bottom of shaft and my taint shaved. It seems to allow my balls to hang lower and stops itching because of hair between shaft and balls. Rest of the pubes get a quick trim. If I go too long between shaving, itching definitely becomes an issue. Having the taint shaved seems to cut down on the amount of sweat from running and cycling.

I tried shaving all pubes and it is not for me. Sex felt great, but lots of itching when it grows back and the stubble period lasted way too long. I am pretty hairy in the surrounding areas too, so it is hard to know where to stop.

I usually let everything grow back when going to see the doctor where I will drop my pants. BTW - my doctor is a lady.

Edited by Guest

I shaved clean once and didn't like it, too sweaty with ball sack sticking to inside of thighs. Also the itchy part when it starts to grow back.

I do trim cause with a lilpeter my pecker tends to retract and the pubes get caught in the "foreskin" and it gets uncomfortable.

Would love to have someone else trim me

I have shaved in the past but it's not the most comfortable feeling in the world. The sweaty sticky balls and itchy shaft were bad enough, but especially when it starts to grow back, even a little, is too much. Now I just trim and keep things tidy when I think about it or notice it's getting out of control.

I shave them every couple of weeks so itching isn't a problem. A soak in a hot bath and shaving before you get out with a proper shaving gel helps, this will prevent the "plucked chicken" look and also dramatically lessens any hair follicle problems afterwards.

I shave my penis shaft every day as the hair grows three quarters of the way up. I trim my pubes to 'tidy up' the area and the less hair I have there, the bigger my cock looks! I have tried shaving my balls as they look better with no hair, but it has to be done every day and is a bit tiresome. Also when the hair grows back it feels very scratchy!