Do you look......?

On 11/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, in part, Tsoren said:

I enjoy peeking, too.  I am especially interested in their circ status and their girth.

I think a lot of people have this same curiosity, it's just something we don't do, or have the opportunity to do or talk about. Luckily forums are like this are about to openly discuss!

I remember the first time I saw an uncut cock fairly close, I was about 16 and had started playing tennis so made some new friends at the club. Back then it was gang style showers so there was no place to hide and everyone just showered together. I was chatting to my mate while showering and he had worked his way to his cock, and was gently pulling back his foreskin to wash himself thoroughly. That was the first time I'd seen anyone do that and I was curious about the mechanics of how it worked! He was quite happy to let me watch, and said he often gets a semi when doing this as it's stimulating.

On the flip side, not many guys are circumcised in the UK, it was common in the late 60s in my area, perhaps a couple of doctors were recommending it to parents so most of my close friends had the same status. When I go to naturist clubs, I'm probably in the 10%, and I do find it draws some attention.

Edited by RodEnuf
Reduced 100% quote to just what is responded to.

• 1 month later...

I love peeking when it’s appropriate.  As I said you have to learn the etiquette and be safe.  
One of my favorite memories is while traveling home from a trip.  We stopped at a rest area to pee.  When I went in I was alone.  I stood at the urinal and this older man walked up beside me.  He was peeing and was standing far enough away that I could see his penis.  I got interested and as I finished I started shaking it slowly.  It didn’t take long before I was hard.  But I wasn’t leaving.  He was shaking and jacking the last drops.  I could tell he was aware that I was not peeing and by now only playing.   He continued for a bit then abruptly stopped and walked out.   I was disappointed.  
Then after a few minutes he came back in.   He walked back up to the urinal beside me.    He made eye contact with me then pulled his now hard dick out.    I began masturbating as he did the same.  He had a nice big dick that was getting very hard.    We were both jacking off pretty hard.   Then he looks right at me and starts shooting into the urinal.   As soon as I saw him I came too.   I finished and shook my dick again and washed my hands in left.   
I was sitting in my car waiting on my family when he finally came out of the bathroom.   He got into the car beside me with his wife.   They said a few words and he pulled out.   
I loved seeing him get hard and fun beside me.   But I think my favorite part was that he left.   Probably seeing if his wife was done yet.   Then came back.   Then he went right to masturbating beside me.   And I loved that he was back in his car with his wife after.   I think of that often. 

• 2 years later...

At the country themed places I visit, I definitely peek at open urinal rows and nice to see guys more uninhibited after a few drinks. Love the open urinal set up since it reminds us of pissing outdoors or with a buddy so no shame in taking pisses where were there for same reason.

Several years back ..had my wife and kids on a trip through Ohio… We decided to take a break for drinks, restroom, etc at a nice looking McDonald's…. We all went in glad to stretch our legs and move around a bit…. We made our order and took it to a table.. Shortly after the others came back, I made my way to the restroom. It was a nice clean big room laid out completely different than any I'd ever seen…. Two stalls at one end at the right… to the left on same wall as the door was a urinal…then there was a nice wood rail and a step up to a raised level with another urinal on the same wall…nothing between but the rail… however they were about four or five feet apart. I went to the upper one and had just begun my process when an older Af.Am. man walked in and stood at the other loosening his apron and throwing it over one shoulder. I recognized him immediately as one of the workers who had helped us behind the counter. We had been cordial at the counter with conversation. He glanced up recognizing me and smiled … I smiled and nodded back… then he proceeded to to take out his member that even at peripheral vision drew a look…. an elephant would have been proud.. I'm not small ..But…!! …… He looked at me and we looked at each other's (a rarity for me).. then with a slight grin, I gave a little nod of amazement and I guess …congratulations…. He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders as if to say .”It is what it is”… We continued our business all without words.. I left and he left and resumed his job…. As my family and I walked by the counter leaving…he and I did smile and acknowledge each other with a hand wave…. both of us knowing a little more about each other than others in the building….. lol

I used to work with a mixed race guy, worked in the IT department but wasn't interested in sports many of us played. So I never saw him at the gym. I do remember standing next to him at the urinals one day, and was quite surprised at the size of penis he whipped out. Skinny guy, a little shorter than me but a big thick cock.

Not sure if he saw me look, it was the only time we crossed paths in the bathroom in about 3 years.

I’m a pecker peeker. Love seeing another dudes cock. 

was at a steakhouse and the bathroom urinals don’t have dividers so I use them all the time. One guy was standing there talking to me and obviously showing off. He saw me looking and smiled, shook it and left. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 8:37 AM, Appreciater said:

Several years back ..had my wife and kids on a trip through Ohio… We decided to take a break for drinks, restroom, etc at a nice looking McDonald's…. We all went in glad to stretch our legs and move around a bit…. We made our order and took it to a table.. Shortly after the others came back, I made my way to the restroom. It was a nice clean big room laid out completely different than any I'd ever seen…. Two stalls at one end at the right… to the left on same wall as the door was a urinal…then there was a nice wood rail and a step up to a raised level with another urinal on the same wall…nothing between but the rail… however they were about four or five feet apart. I went to the upper one and had just begun my process when an older Af.Am. man walked in and stood at the other loosening his apron and throwing it over one shoulder. I recognized him immediately as one of the workers who had helped us behind the counter. We had been cordial at the counter with conversation. He glanced up recognizing me and smiled … I smiled and nodded back… then he proceeded to to take out his member that even at peripheral vision drew a look…. an elephant would have been proud.. I'm not small ..But…!! …… He looked at me and we looked at each other's (a rarity for me).. then with a slight grin, I gave a little nod of amazement and I guess …congratulations…. He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders as if to say .”It is what it is”… We continued our business all without words.. I left and he left and resumed his job…. As my family and I walked by the counter leaving…he and I did smile and acknowledge each other with a hand wave…. both of us knowing a little more about each other than others in the building….. lol

Those encounters are timeless and memorable, I've had some too and thank those who were not so uptight in those situations like a bar bouncer who pissed at open urinals about three years ago when I was there and he had a similar small sized tool and balls out of jeans and pissing while I was there and had no hesitation. He was also older probably about mid 50s so he was of another era that didn't see the piss situation as one to be afraid of like others.

• 2 months later...

In straight settings I am very discreet. I had it  unnerveing and experience at the movie theater once. It was after the movie and the men's room was full. I was standing next to a guy, and he got hard. He had a normal length and was somewhat thick. When I saw his hard cock I got completely hard. There I was standing in a crowded bathroom with the completely hard cock unable to hide it. I guess I really like his cock. I got out of there without any incident. I later told my girlfriend about it, she became very aroused!

Yes I'm a looker and admirer.  Depends on the situation, where you are, and the design of the bathrooms.   I find that most guys in certain places like bars like to be looked at even if they act like they dont.  And yes I have had guys that I have looked at talk to me outside of the bathroom and more.   Oddly enough probably the guy that protested me looking the most was one that took me back to his place lol.

It's easier, maybe less intrusive, to do it in the showers?  It's definitely been less anxiety inducing to allow myself to be seen in the shower, I still haven't gotten that bold at a urinal, even if I usually choose one over a stall.  I don't notice many people trying to look at the urinals, maybe that's just my experience or lack of looking at anyone else, but peeing seems to require something extra that being completely naked doesn't?  Any tips?  I've tried to deliberately go out a few times wearing something that would force me to expose more of myself at the urinal, but often there are divers anyway, so not sure who's able to get a decent look at me.