soft size range

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

As a couple other guys mentioned, it's difficult to get a flaccid measurement because the mere thought of discussing (displaying) the size of my penis with others normally causes a reaction.  But I can say this much - when I was younger (teens/twenties and such) my flaccid penis was much longer and fuller, even in the cold.  But now, in my mid-sixties with the natural decrease in testosterone, and particularly in the cold, I'm noticeably smaller.  When I come in after riding on a winter's day and strip off my clothes for a shower, my penis honestly looks like a natural (uncircumcised) penis, but very short.  I'd say MAYBE an inch protruding beyond my balls, but with my glans totally retracted.  But, the rest of the time, I'd guesstimate it's 1.5 to 2 inches long when soft.

It's a double whammy for us whom are smaller soft because the smaller the flaccid size the more shrinkage will occur. The weight of a large flaccid penis prevents the cells that cause retraction from pulling the penis in towards the body. The less weight, the further the penis can retract.