Seeing your size in locker room

Heero-9

• 10 months later...

It's fairly unusual to see a guy my size. I can only recall a few from high school. One, a blonde-haired junior with all-American good looks who had a real cute girlfriend named Virginia. Another, a senior who looked like one of those Greek statues, toned and defined (but cut). He had a deep, announcer-like voice. Oddly, the latter and I held the two highest offices in student government during our senior year (he, student council president; I, student body president). Since we were both in athletics with open showers, a lot of the guys in school had probably seen us naked, so apparently size didn't matter in the voting booth. (Years later I had a brief "hotel" affair while out of town on business with a girl from high school; she'd had a huge crush on me back then -- even though she'd heard rumors among her girlfriends that I had a tiny cock!).

I played football in college (as I had in high school). I don't remember anyone my size on the team, although a lot more were "small-averages" than you'd expect on such big guys. I remember three guys in Navy bootcamp my size. One, the recruit platoon leader. He had a nice, lean physique. When they finally turned the hot water back on after the first few days, he used to take extremely long showers. Another was a stocky "tough guy" with a New Jersey accent. For some reason it seemed almost comical with his tough guy demeanor. The other was a sandy-haired guy whose looked like mostly foreskin. 

I only see a few my size at the gym (other than older, overweight men with big bellies, which may be mostly "fat pad"). Whenever I do see well-built guys with dicks as small as mine, it's kinda like a mirror of what I might look like to others. I find myself wondering whether they feel similarly about their small dicks as I do about mine, and what's their sex life like. Can they get a chick off with their small cocks? A few years ago there was a really good-looking guy who used to work out at the gym. He was like an Adonis with young Alain Delon looks. When I saw him in the shower, it was surprising to see how small his cock was. Almost a twin of mine (though uncut). I once saw him in line at the local theater with a really cute girlfriend. I wondered what she thought of his small dick (assuming he wasn't a miracle grower). Of course, this makes me realize that other guys might think along similar lines when they see me with my drop-dead gorgeous wife. They're probably sure I have the longest and most talented tongue in the world!

Edited by TinyJock

• 2 weeks later...

@Triasco9.5 I don't think I've ever seen anyone my size either!.............. Not because of the rarity of my size, but because at my size and the associated retraction (shrinkage) from cold temperature exposure, exercise or anxiety, we all hide behind our towels embarrassed and ashamed! :D:P

@Red Scott  Honestly,  if you take care of your body or if there are things you simply can't change for whatever reason, I don't think you have a reason to be embarrassed. and certainly not ashamed. I'd feel more embarrassed for whoever is so insecure  in some portion of their lives that they feel the need to make fun of someone for such things. 

@Triasco9.5 I do look after my body, I do a hell of a lot of cycling, even cycling to work everyday no matter what the weather. I'm physically very fit, at the moment I'm probably 10 - 15 lbs over my ideal weight, but regardless of excess weight I have a very broad and muscular frame with (so I'm told) a fantastic ass!

The fact I'm very well built simply exacerbates my small flaccid size and I suffer quite extreme shrinkage from cold temperature exposure, from physical exertion and when anxious. I think it's simply a matter of being embarrassed to be seen naked. Nobody would get away with making fun of it in my presence but the fear of what's said beyond my earshot or being publicly labelled as having a small one drives what is, in fairness, a very illogical fear of public nudity. 

For me, it depends on the time of day I work out. If I go to the gym around 10am.....my cock hangs good......I feel flaccid hang....BUT this BEFORE I work out while changing. AFTER working out, my cock shriveled cause of the sweat (cold) gym....If I go to the gym around 8am...it's probably the smallest I look cause like most in here...I'm a grower & not a a show_er.....Idk, when u get older our cocks have minds of their own.

I did find my "Dick Twin" once.. I had participated in a 8K Race in a Local Park in a Neighbor City.. I just did it for fun regardless of the Time and Position I had when I reached the Finishing Line. After some stretching and resting I decided to hit the Showers.. There were plenty of Naked Men of all ages, mostly with build bodies and big Dicks and Balls. I showered (there were Open Showers) and toweled in a Bench where I left my Bag with my clothes. As I was finishing drying off (usually when I get naked in a place where nobody knows who I am I'm not shy and I don't care if people see my little Jewels, I'm not attempting to cover them) I realized someone was staring at me, it was a boy, probably in his mid 20s, pretty good looking, with a sculpted lean Body, he was already naked coming from the shower and I was surprised that his Dick was like a knob and his balls were really small and tight (regardless he just had a hot shower) we exchanged glances, and he smiled .. He looked kinda surprised as well, and we probably had the same thought at the same time.. I thought to myself "Well, it seems I'm not alone in the World after all!" the only difference between us was that he had a better Body Complexion and was pretty Handsome compared to me 

it was the only time so far I've seen another guy my size, all I often used to see were always bigger than me even those ones at younger ages (except for some old Men that perhaps are near my size because of the Shrinkage due to Age)

Edited by LilGonzalote

• 2 months later...

The locker room I most commonly change in (and go fully naked in) is the swimming pool changing room - it's an open air pool/lido with open showers and no cubicles in the changing room. Generally most adults in there hang bigger than me, though some of the elderly and/or very overweight guys aren't too far from me - but mostly I'm comfortably outsized. 

At gyms in the past I tended to shower later at home as I lived within walking distance - wasn't because I was hiding my size (well not consciously). I don't recall seeing anyone my size or not often - though saw quite a few big ones that were hard to ignore!

I have stayed away from public gyms for 20 years since college to stay away from this kind of reminders and not revealing myself.  I have work out equipment at home for this reason

But my girlfriend and I did a couples massage at a nice spa a few weeks ago.   there was a men's locker room for me to get ready.  And of course the guy who is next to me gets undressed and has a 4 inch hanger that is as long just flaccid as I am erect.  I couldn't help but look at it.  My eyes just can't keep from peeking.  I think I shriveled more just seeing his.  I just fumbled with my belt and shoes until he had his robe on and left then I undressed quickly before another guy came along. It brought back all those high school memories. 

I swim 2-3 times a week at my club. After I swim, I’m fully retracted (check my pics) but try to stretch it a bit in the shower. By the time I get back to the locker room, I’m in my normal turtle mode. Most of the guys in the locker room, as you would expect, are much longer than I am. But there are a couple of guys who are about my size soft. What is more interesting is that most younger guys seem so uncomfortable with their male nudity. Some even shower in their underwear or change in their underwear while wearing their towel. I’m not exactly proud of my lack of size, and I don’t flaunt my nudity, but it is a locker room for gosh sakes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 4:10 PM, Thor57 said:

... but it is a locker room for gosh sakes.

Bingo!  I don't know what it was that happened between when I was a boy and now that I'm officially a geezer.  But whatever it was, I think it was a gradual "devolution" into some sort of body shame culture and/or homophobic paranoia.

I'll admit, when I was a teen, like most of the guys I knew, I did not want to be perceived of as a "homo" (the term "gay" back then meant a cheerful person).  So I consciously made an effort not to ever stare at another guy naked.  And the few times that I did unconsciously react to another boy's nudity (i.e. something I saw caused me to start "puffing up"), it really bothered me and I rushed to hide the growing plumpness.

But, all that said, as @Thor57 pointed out, "... it is a locker room for gosh sakes."  No one gave any thought to seeing other guys naked, or being seen naked by other guys.  It was just the locker room and that's where we were naked.  We didn't stare, but there were ample opportunities to see all sizes and shapes, for sure.  And I never EVER saw anyone trying to hide (not that I noticed) and definitely never saw anyone shower while still wearing underwear or anyone trying to pull underwear off or change while wrapped in a towel.  Anyone doing so back then would certainly have drawn attention.

18 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

No one gave any thought to seeing other guys naked, or being seen naked by other guys.  It was just the locker room and that's where we were naked.  We didn't stare, but there were ample opportunities to see all sizes and shapes, for sure.  And I never EVER saw anyone trying to hide (not that I noticed) and definitely never saw anyone shower while still wearing underwear or anyone trying to pull underwear off or change while wrapped in a towel.  Anyone doing so back then would certainly have drawn attention.

Perhaps you were poor at reading the minds of others and your mind was "well defended" from unwanted thoughts.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, overthehill said:

Perhaps you were poor at reading the minds of others and your mind was "well defended" from unwanted thoughts.  

Well, TRUE - undoubtedly there were guys who loved seeing the other guys naked.  You're right that I couldn't "read their minds."  But, truthfully, I just didn't think about it or realize there may have been guys there who liked seeing the rest of us naked.  I will say that the boys (in school) in the UK were much more open about their curiosity and would openly stare and and remark about other boys' equipment.  This may have seemed more pronounced to me because I was a bit of a curiosity (only "cut" boy in the school) and I did notice what seemed like a lot of the other boys looking at me in the shower whereas, in the States, if any did, I never noticed anyone paying attention to me.

But I do realize now, all these years later, that those who did enjoy seeing other males naked were conforming to societal "norms" and not being open about it.  Whether this was right or wrong, healthy or unhealthy, will be determined by each individual's upbringing, I suspect (and generation).

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve started going back to the gym on a regular basis the past month or two. I have to go at different times of the day due to my work schedule so I get to meet and see a variety of guys there.

On my first few days back I saw the same few guys and was really discouraged. There were a bunch of really hung guys there. REALLY. HUNG. Then I started seeing guys my size and even smaller. Saw my first “fully retracted” penis the other day. The guy was a tall ginger guy. All you could see was like a button of a head barely poking out. I also met several guys my flaccid size. Some a little thicker some a little thinner. One guy I’ve recently started talking to is my size and doesn’t mind standing around talking while naked. We talked in the shower and then dried off in there facing each other talking. We even stood there talking naked for a couple of minutes each stealing glances at the others junk. While getting dressed we talked and just sat in the bench naked together talking. It was very empowering for me to just be naked with a guy and not feel intimidated or embarrassed. 

I know flaccid size is one thing and erect is another. I’m sure he’d outgrow me but just hanging there we’re the same. 

Just FYI I gave him all the signs to see if he was down to jerk off together but he didn’t respond. Either he wasn’t interested or didn’t know the signs. Still it was great and I’ve been enjoying seeing all those cocks lately.  

Side note: One night I was there after work and a guy whom my wife and I know really well came in. I didn’t know he was a member. I don’t mind guys I don’t know seeing my small dick but young buff guys I know and hang out with?! No thanks. I showered, dressed and left quickly that day. 

I haven’t been in an open locker/shower room situation in quite some time now. I don’t think I ever saw an adult age male with a penis as small as mine. I’m sure I would remember it if I had. While I was always embarrassed and self conscious about exposing mine I did attempt to make inconspicuous observations of what other guys had between their legs.

Update

I went to the gym today at a different time and it was pretty empty. I hit the sauna after my work out and sat with an older man. I gave the sign (tugging my dick) that I was down for some play. He responded with the same sign. We pulled out our dicks and began to jerk off.  I saw he he was pretty small soft, bigger than me but small. I reached over and began to jerk him off and finally began to suck his dick. Dammit if he didn’t get pretty big. He never got really hard but what we used to call a “chubby”. That engorged but not rock hard dick. I was amazed at his size and just played with it. I sucked him in the sauna, showers then by our lockers. He said he had some ED problems and probably wouldn’t get hard and wouldn’t cum but he enjoyed me deep throating him. 

I was just amazed at his long fat cock and played with it like it was mine. I’d say he was close to 5.5 inches and at least 4 thick. Remember he never got fully hard so I’m sure he still had some growth to go. 

Every time I have an encounter like this (only 3 and 2 were big 5.5-6.5” and one had a micropenis) I feel so small but I just love playing with a big dick wishing it was mine. It’s the only reason I fool around with other guys. 

I have generally tried to avoid locker room situations.  Too many bad memories from my school days.  Which I know is ridiculous, but memories are haunting.

I am a shower.  Kind of.  But I am really out of proportion.  Soft I have good length, being 5 to 5.5 inches long.  But my soft girth is under 3 inches.  I have seen guys longer than me, but not many.  But I have never seen anyone as thin as me since early teen years.

At the golf club where I play, I mainly see the same seven to ten guys I golf with in the showers.  Plus, some who have been in the exercise area and come in to shower.  A few as long or longer, but no one as thin.  And I think we tend to focus in on what we are most insecure about.  I know a number of people are embarrassed when they "turtle", but even when I see that, I focus on how much thicker they are than I am.

But there have been several times when I have seen two people in the golf club showers who had cocks that looked very similar to mine in terms of good length and not so good girth.  Surprise, surprise.  They happened to be my brother and his youngest son, who is in his late twenties.

My brother and nephew come down occasionally for a visit and golf outing.  First time we hit the showers I saw that my brother had not grown much since high school either.  He was about as long as me and not much thicker.  His son kind of held back and didn't shower until we were all done and drying off.  But I did notice that he inherited the long and skinny gene, too.  

On 4/14/2019 at 8:35 PM, HurtbutHopeful said:

Update

I went to the gym today at a different time and it was pretty empty. I hit the sauna after my work out and sat with an older man. I gave the sign (tugging my dick) that I was down for some play. He responded with the same sign. We pulled out our dicks and began to jerk off.  I saw he he was pretty small soft, bigger than me but small. I reached over and began to jerk him off and finally began to suck his dick. Dammit if he didn’t get pretty big. He never got really hard but what we used to call a “chubby”. That engorged but not rock hard dick. I was amazed at his size and just played with it. I sucked him in the sauna, showers then by our lockers. He said he had some ED problems and probably wouldn’t get hard and wouldn’t cum but he enjoyed me deep throating him. 

I was just amazed at his long fat cock and played with it like it was mine. I’d say he was close to 5.5 inches and at least 4 thick. Remember he never got fully hard so I’m sure he still had some growth to go. 

Every time I have an encounter like this (only 3 and 2 were big 5.5-6.5” and one had a micropenis) I feel so small but I just love playing with a big dick wishing it was mine. It’s the only reason I fool around with other guys. 

As a straight guy i hope I never accidentally give the signal.

@pokerpro831 

2 hours ago, pokerpro831 said:

As a straight guy i hope I never accidentally give the signal.

Accidentally....sure we believe you 
I don't know how it happened, I tripped and fell onto the floor, and "accidently" landed with my mouth on his cock...LOL