How To Be Happy With A Small Penis

bearish48

10 Commandments From The Author Of The Small Penis Bible

http://in.askmen.com/sex-dating/1115889/article/10-commandments-from-the-author-of-the-small-penis-bible

By day, 49-year-old Ant Smith is an engineering manager. By night, he is a poet, and also something of a preacher man "“ for chaps with small penises. Behold his 10 commandments of tiny dicks "“ rules to live by or, if you insist, to bookmark "for a friend".

Acceptance of a relative handicap in some arenas of sexual competition seems to be missing from the list.

We accept relative handicaps in other arenas such as looks, height, weight, intelligence, etc etc. Why are the genital so hard to accept? Why so catastrophic?

Of course, I'm assuming one has an accurate handle on the degree of handicap.

Only a small penis isn't a handicap.

Is certain positions, yes. In those where you can only get 1/2 or more of what you have in, it's all fine & going good until your partner get a bit too enthusiastic & next thing you know it's slipped out, Breaks the moment as you get it back in to start over again.

And yes, there are the positions that work, but it still doesn't guarantee she won't pull back to far in the heat of the moment.

I agree with you. It may not be a "handicap" as we normally describe it but I consider a handicap anything that limits you from doing what an average person could do. By average I mean depending on what activity you are trying to accomplish.

A 5' tall person has a handicap compared to a 6'6" person when it comes to reaching objects at a height.

I have a "handicap" when it comes to positions the average penis could accomplish. That isn't a bad word but it does mean that there are positions the majority of guys can pull off that I can't.

I also have a tendency to come out of my wife if she gets to rowdy or sometimes when she's having an orgasm. I have to use a vibrator to make her cum so when she squeezes me out I place my dick on her opening and stimulate her clit as well as my head while she cums!

Turn lemons into lemonade!

• 2 weeks later...

Acceptance might be missing from the list, but it was a pretty scant and light hearted article aimed at a broad audience to let them know about the book - which is all about acceptance really, informed by my own personal journey.

I don't like the term 'handicap' in any context really - I honestly believe individuality, however it is expressed, is what makes each of us valuable - sure, what marks us out causes pain and insecurity (whatever it is) but it also gives us value; how cheap life would be if we all fitted in to a narrow band of 'average'.

That's my head space anyway. Thank you for sharing the link.

I certainly agree that "handicap" isn't the right choice of words. Penis size isn't a handicap when it comes to sex, certain sizes may throw up challenges that's for sure.

It's like saying a person with one leg can't drive a car, well that person can drive a car, but that car will require modification to allow it to be driven. The same goes for sex, some positions may be difficult but these just require ingenuity, modification or adjustment to make them easier.

Maybe my definition of "handicap" is being taken out of context. It's not intended to be a derogatory term at all.

The definition in which I am referring is:

"any disadvantage that makes success more difficult":

I thing this goes well with the example that Red Scott gave. "certain sizes throw up challenges".

And the person with one leg is a perfect example as well. I'm not saying a person with a small cock can't have sex. I'm saying that there are more challenges to having sex in different positions in which others with average sizes have no problem.

I know the word can be used offensively but that was not the definition that I was using.

• 2 weeks later...