penis pump

The length does not matter as much your girth measurement. The diameter of the tube or cylinder is the primary concern; buy one with a cylinder that is slightly larger than your erect girth to allow for expansion. Also a cushion improves comfort and the seal to reduce air leaks.

Friction? I personally don't necessarily require friction. If I'm horny and determined enough I can come just by repeatedly tensing my pelvic floor and holding the tense for longer and longer each time. The ejaculation from this is always a powerful one and of a higher volume than usual.

If I use a pump on a higher setting than normal and keep turning the suction off for 30 seconds or so every 3 - 4 minutes this usually results in me coming after 15 - 20 minutes. I find normal pump use feels pleasurable, not to the point where I'll blow, but just feeling nice, maybe the pleasure is from the bigger, fuller throbbing hard dick that I see in the tube.

In my experience using a pump length gains are less forthcoming and difficult to achieve, any gain achieved is nominal, certainly below 1/2" Girth gains are both visible and much easier to achieve. It seems any length gains are quickly lost and girth gains are not permanent either as ceasing use for two or three months puts your dimensions back to pre pump use size.

It'd be great if you stayed at "pumped size" cos the tape measure tells me immediately after release from the sleeve between 6.25" - 6.50" in length and girth almost touching 5.75"!The missus loves to have sex straight after pumping as she says it's like a different cock pounding away!

• 1 year later...

I use a pump occasionally when I have time. I start with a hot shower an jelq to get as much blood as I can into my penis. Then I'll pump for about 30 minutes alternating between high and low pressure. Then I take the pump off and wrap my penis in a warm rag, or take another hot shower and jelq a little. Then I pump again for about 30 minutes with high/low pressure. I do this same routine for about 3 hours. I've filled an 8" tube and had the pumped penis last for 6-8 hours. The only way I can describe it is it feels like having a third leg. LOL

Here's a couple pics.

Before TOTALLY flaccid):  https://imgur.com/tRBAr3O

Pumping: https://imgur.com/YpvKjTB

After: https://imgur.com/1t2vWRz

• 1 month later...

I don't pump regularly but when i do its amazing. The thickness, weight and full feeling in my dick is great. I also like the feeling of the extra girth in my hand. My wife says she can feel the difference also. On occasion i have had extra time to pump several sessions and it has seemed to delay my ejaculations a bit.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:20 AM, Brockmatthews said:

when i do its amazing. The thickness, weight and full feeling in my dick is great.

Probably mentioned this before,

Add the unexpected sensation of you dick slapping against your thighs,
especially if you move quickly or run a few steps.
(My shock experience came from a quick dash to the car to close windows when it rained, Lol).

• 7 months later...

My pump is a sort of hand-me-down compilation: a long and thick tube and various pumping handles. I tend to wear out pump sleeves so I simply put the tube directly around the penis. It chafes a great deal, causing various blisters and such, which I have to attend to by applying pharmaceutal lotion to decrease the irritation.

Pumping, for me, builds up a strong erection, and really widens the skin tissue to reach almost 7 1/2 inches in girth. However, it doesn't last very long, and I can't use any penis ring immediately afterwards due to the irritation.

Pumping may have had a lasting impact on the girth, but even if this is the case, then it's not that impressive or obvious to tell.

As a masturbation device, it's rather ineffective, as I have only a few times climaxed during a pumping session.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pump occasionally.  A few things I have found to help... the hair around the penis should be shaved enough to get a strong seal and mine also has a gauge.  You will know if you are losing suction.  I only use the pump to add girth, and that it does.  What I love about pumping is that, for me, it adds significant girth and feels like to totally different dick in my hand.  I love the feeling of it.  

I pumped often when younger and recently l got a bathmate.  It does improve your girth for sure.  Does anyone have a bathmate and have you used it outside of the shower just air?  

• 1 year later...

In response to 4inchpianist - I totally agree to be careful.  I bought a new battery operated pump, versus the older hand pumps.  It worked great and really gave me some girth.  The next time, I had blood splatter inside of the tube, and then blood when I ejaculated.  I did not use it for a month after, and do not think I was healed yet, as I had blood in the semen again.  I gave it a shot a few months later, with lower pressure and less girth, and it seemed okay.  Just figure out what is best for you and do not get to aggressive is my .02

I got the Performance VX10 pump, rechargable battery powered pump.  I like it, I usually keep it on 15 minutes at 8 to 11 kpa.  I'm not sure how much pressure I should use thought, there arent many resources.  I like the feel of this girth and length.  I don't masturbate with the pump, that would be a little cumbersome, but I do like the feel of pulling on my dick after pump and do it for quite awhile and eventurally when I jack off it gets somewhat harder and is a good experience.

Does anyone else use this pump and how much pressure at what length of time do you use?   Glad this topic got started.

Have been thinking about and watching on eBay a water bathmate penis pump. The 5 

I dunno what’s stopping me buying one but I love the idea of extra girth especially, and length potentially, that could last 6-8 hours. Is that really true?

@Storm11  If you buy a basic air based with squish pump you can use them in the bath sucking water rather than air. I have a simple one from Lovehoney that works with air or in the bath with water. Water is a better sensation and apparently much safer as the water reduces the chance of busting capillaries as the water creates a reversing pressure.

DTR

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.