New Ad Campaign

Hi All

Following all the press for The Small Penis Bible a ad agency got in touch to ask if I'd front their campaign for a new blood test service as their strap line was to be "there's nothing wrong with a little prick"

Even though it's obviously a 'funny' ad I thought it's still a positive message, so I agreed and am pretty pleased that there are billboards round London saying exactly that - the conversation arising has been pretty big, and even though most of it is pretty inane I'm just happy we can make such conversations happen.

The LadBible probably did the best job on reporting it: http://www.ladbible.com/community/uk-inspirational-british-bloke-with-tiny-penis-leads-brilliant-new-marketing-campaign-20171020

Cheers

Ant

post-101728-15204864778317_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 10/24/2017 at 9:57 AM, Ant Smith 4inch said:

Hi All

Following all the press for The Small Penis Bible a ad agency got in touch to ask if I'd front their campaign for a new blood test service as their strap line was to be "there's nothing wrong with a little prick"

Even though it's obviously a 'funny' ad I thought it's still a positive message, so I agreed and am pretty pleased that there are billboards round London saying exactly that - the conversation arising has been pretty big, and even though most of it is pretty inane I'm just happy we can make such conversations happen.

The LadBible probably did the best job on reporting it: http://www.ladbible.com/community/uk-inspirational-british-bloke-with-tiny-penis-leads-brilliant-new-marketing-campaign-20171020

Cheers
Ant

post-101728-15204864778317_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your work and words on this body imagery issue. Appreciate it.