Fluffing Routine?

joey123

I actually did the fluffing routine with this girl that I knew many years ago, we were both in our very early 20's and showing each other the parts. And I made it like it took a bit of effort to get it out, and that was when I was fluffing. So what she saw was more than "normal", but then later thinking about it, I would have rather her saw the real thing. What she saw was fake. Not an erection, and not flaccid.

When it comes to a medical examination, especially one by a urologist, fluffing is a waste of time. Those in the GP or urology profession know when a penis is flaccid and when it's not quite, even I can tell when a penis is not quite flaccid as there's a few tell tale signs! Not only that but doctors, urologist's etc have seen it all before, the smallest, biggest, fattest and thinnest, so fluffing isn't necessary.

I do however admit to fluffing when showering or changing as after swimming or exercise my flaccid size embarrasses me!

I'm pretty open about guys seeing my dick and don't mind that I'm smaller than most of the guys in the locker room. That being said, I prefer my normal flaccid size to the extreme shrinkage that I sometimes get after hard cardio, so I will give it a bit of a fluff after I peel of my underwear or speedo. I don't try to conceal my dick before the fluff, nor do I try to conceal the fluffing itself. I feel that it's fairly common locker room behavior and nothing to be ashamed of. In the case of post-swimming, I typically peel off my speedo in the open shower and proceed straight to scrubbing it, which generally does the job. If I notice a guy (particularly an attractive one) looking at my dick, that generally causes it to self-fluff!

Agreed. And guilty. When I was younger and feeling pretty good about my body, I took (and had friends take) quite a few naked pictures of myself. I've shared them quite liberally, so several are bouncing around tumblr and elsewhere. I was generally turned on enough by being photographed (particularly by some else) that I was not-really-flaccid in my "flaccid" pictures. In my self shoots, if I was actually fully flaccid, I would fluff considerably to get a balance of what I thought looked enhanced enough, but not obviously a semi.

Now that I've embraced my size, and enjoy the sights of other men with small dicks, I wish I had more full frontal pictures of me when I had that body and with my dick in its true fully flaccid size.

• 3 years later...

Knew a photographer who wanted to take some nude photos for his portfolio. He knew I was a nudist and asked he could take some pics. I agreed and he came to my place and we walked around and took various pics flaccid and hard. He brought his assistant/stylish who fluffed me for some of the pics. Per my request, he was also naked (and young and cute)... which helped. LOL

https://imgur.com/QIA5SIz

Ages 12 to 18 in school, I don't recall ever "fluffing" because, frankly, I didn't care and none of us would be caught dead looking or commenting on another boy's size so my size just wasn't a consideration.  But, once I started getting annual flight physicals, I do admit to a bit of fluffing but it was pretty futile.  First, it seems like ALL the docs' examining rooms were 62°F and, secondly, most of the time the doc was right in front of me when he/she told me to drop my underwear.  So giving it a pull or a left-right-left flip-flop was not an option.  Best I could do would be to drag a thumb and try to pull it down a bit as I pulled the waistband down.

I did add "she" because there was one year that I had a female flight surgeon (wasn't our choice which one we got).  I'm sure she was quite unimpressed.  But, given the temp in the room, she was probably not surprised, either!

On 11/26/2017 at 10:00 PM, Hot Showers said:

If I notice a guy (particularly an attractive one) looking at my dick, that generally causes it to self-fluff!

This I can relate to, for sure!  When I started chatting here on Measurection, I would see it "ebbing and flowing" as I called it - slowly lengthening then shrinking back, over and over, depending I think on what I was thinking or seeing in front of me.  And getting compliments would often have that effect.

I really didn't dare give my guy a tug in his younger days, as he always thought that that was a sign to come out and play. So rather than tug on him, I usually placed my hand over him to cover him up.  A few years back I did try to fluff him after our golf game, and it resulted in me getting an embarrassing erection.  So unless I want him to pop up, I kind of leave him alone.

44 minutes ago, old n hard said:

Am I alone here?  No need to fluff.  It doesn't shrink with physical exertion.  I may palm the goods and pull up to unstick things, but that's it.   

Yes, you are alone here. You are a strange visitor from another planet with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.

You are gifted.