Balls

Hi Guys,

So, I read somewhere that modern men have smaller testicles than they did 20,000 years ago and that the reason is because men no longer compete via sexual virility for reproduction. In other words, millenia ago, women had sex with lots of men and the combination of a flared penis head and large sperm factories (balls) decided which guy ultimately knocked her up. Nowadays its mostly variations of marriage that determine who fathers the baby.

So I'm wondering, is any of that dynamic still alive today? Do you guys feel like your ball size has anything to do with your libido or your willingness to partake of sloppyish seconds?

I did some web searching, but most of what I found is crap. And I know it's not scientific to ask in a forum, but I'm just curious, do any of you feel like you have small balls and a low libido? Or large and high? Or any other combination? Or maybe you never thought about it?

Pink

The size of our balls and level of libido are closely related. If our testosterone levels drop sharply for whatever reason then the result of that will be a reduction in libido, how low testosterone falls dictates the loss of libido we suffer. As testosterone falls the size of the testicles will decrease and the testicles become less firm (testicular atrophy)

I've recently suffered very low testosterone levels due to a severe vitamin D deficiency and I have to say the size of my testicles reduced a significant amount and my libido dropped off a cliff edge. Erection problems set in too, although it wasn't all the time it was very on and off and unpredictable as to when it would strike!

The lack of libido, smaller testicles, ED and low testosterone made me feel less of a man but I think that was probably due to mood swings from the hormone changes.

As I got better, fitter, stronger, vitamin D levels and testosterone levels back to normal my libido shot up, as did my testicle size and the ED ceased completely. I actually felt more of a man than normal because of the surge in T levels going from low to high!

Even in normal circumstances my testicle size increases with libido, this size increase is what causes "blue balls" As the body is flooded with sex hormones the testicles swell, this is especially noticeable when I use the masturbation method "edging" or during marathon sex sessions. Sex hormones are released into the blood stream over and over again which pushes libido and arousal higher and higher.

As an estimate I'd say my balls increase 20 - 30% when libido is high. Repeated masturbation sessions where ejaculation has taken place, and without a sufficient refractory period between sessions will see T levels drop and libido drop and will result in reduction of testicle size.

Any guy who's had lots of wanks in one day will probably have noticed their balls look smaller and that their mood is flat, libido is low and there's little desire for further pleasuring. I know I have!

I read somewhere the reason for smaller balls and lower sperm counts is that the levels of female hormones in our drinking water is rising. This also is causing reproduction trouble for fish and amphibious creatures. The female hormones are supposed to be from birth control pills.

I think my balls are average size or maybe a bit larger. I have a large cyst on my left one and it feels like I have 3 balls. Having large balls makes my penis look even smaller.

My sex drive is still pretty high and I have no ED problems at 50. It does feel like my sex drive is dropping and hard-ons are not quite as hard anymore. My testosterone levels are fairly low too, I think. My balls seem to be shrinking over the last few years.

Is this because of some evolutionary trait of being more faithful to a sexual partner? Who knows! As far as being willing for sloppy seconds, as long as a lady is willing to have sex with me, I am in there, baby!

I think my sex drive was naturally very low, and projecting backward I am pretty sure my T level was low due to late slow puberty, etc. My T level was very low when first tested at 55. I always liked and wanted women, but my drive was too low to over-come my inhibitions. Never dated until Jr. year in College, the year I started drinking.

And yup, I have small nuts along with the small penis.

Interestingly, however, I became very sexual active and even promiscuous over my 10 years of heavy drinking. Hello Dr. Mortimer Adler and his theory of psychological compensation for "organ inferiority". Adler was one of the Vienna School associates of Freud. He wrote a book titled "Organ Inferiority" and its psychic compensation.

Edited by Guest

I feel like I have small balls, and that has been confirmed by my doctor that they are just within normal adult range. I have also had my testosterone level measured and found to again be at the low end of the normal range. It is not been confirmed if the two are related.

I have many characteristics of lower testosterone - very little body hair, difficulty building muscle, gain fat easily and have a hard time losing it, occasional low motivation / sex drive / general attitude.

Always considered my testicles, as well as my penis to be small, did once get my GP to test testosterone levels, but he and I never really followed up on it -- was within 'range'!

Libido was possibly adversely affected following an incident of viral prostitis about 23 years ago, and had some difficulties afterwards retaining erection during intercourse. Following my wife's hysterectomy and coming off HRT, which was more or less concurrent, she eventually decided she 'couldn't be bothered' - a not uncommon scenario I understand.

I am more accepting of this as the years progress, find that I masturbate less and am less likely to get and maintain an erection, needing much more stimulation than is usually available.

Add to this, at present I have an inguinal hernis, with what feels like half my small intestine inside my scrotum, as well as some outside, result looks like one huge testicle and one severely diminished. Oh well, hopefully will change following surgery.

Any guy who's had lots of wanks in one day will probably have noticed their balls look smaller and that their mood is flat, libido is low and there's little desire for further pleasuring. I know I have!

That is super interesting! I didn't know that men's bodies reacted so quickly and so noticeably.

I believe I have below average balls. However, I never had a problem with libido, even after developing diabetes induced ED when I was into my 50s. When my T dropped below 280, I went on TRT for six months and increased my T to over 800 which did increase my libido further but did nothing for my ED, increased my PSA , and reduced the size of my balls. Apparently, exogenous testosterone reduces the natural production of T which, in turn, reduces the size of your balls. After going off TRT, my T dropped to under 190 but eventually returned to 290 and my PSA improved.

Accordingly, an increased amount of T in your system doesn't increase your ball size, but rather the natural need to increase T production will increase your ball size.

So I'm wondering, is any of that dynamic still alive today? Do you guys feel like your ball size has anything to do with your libido or your willingness to partake of sloppyish seconds?

I've taken on sloppy 2nds on occasion and did so with small balls, so I doubt the correlation.

I did notice the women were hotter than usual and wanted to talk about how they had just been fucked. They seemed to be in an altered state!

• 2 weeks later...
As far as being willing for sloppy seconds' date=' as long as a lady is willing to have sex with me, I am in there, baby![/quote']

Wuhoo!

I have had threesomes and moresomes with my ex and I found it to be a great turn on to watch her get fucked by one or more men before me.

I was definitely down for sloppy seconds as I would be turned on and rock hard when my turn came. But I found that I would cum quickly and heavily with a lot of cum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have small balls, doctor once told me that they were normal and nothing to be embarrassed about which in turn made me self conscious. But I do have a very high libido. JO at least twice a day when I can and try having sex with my wife almost everyday. When I was younger I would cum 4-5 times a day. I have had my testosterone checked and it was in normal range. So I personally don't think it has anything to do with size.

I have found a few studies looking at testicular volume and function and most of them found a correlation between testicular volume and testosterone. However of those that did find a correlation they noted that testosterone was normal in all groups so small testes didn't mean 'low' testosterone, just a little less.

When I have a moment I'll post some actual numbers here.

Small/average size testicle = normal/within range testosterone levels.

Large size testicles = above normal range testosterone levels.

It really is that simple. Just one small/average size testicle is capable of producing sufficient testosterone for your needs. The 2nd testicle is merely mother nature's "insurance policy" should anything go wrong with the other.

• 2 years later...

Personal anecdote: I have small balls which apparently don't produce much fluid, as was confirmed by a nurse in a fertility clinic who asked if I'd missed the cup they'd asked me to wank into. She looked quite embarrassed when I confirmed I hadn't.

I wasn't too impressed with her diplomacy skills as my girlfriend was also there and the nurse obviously wasn't expecting me to answer truthfully, or just couldn't believe anyone could produce so little.

I was probably the least embarrassed of all of us there. Don't know why exactly, must be used to it!

Edited by Nimmo

I have been told by a few people that I have rather large testicles. That being said I am not sure if they are correct. I still have a strong desire for sex. 

If this counts I have had intercourse with my wife 2 or 3 times in a row. She never felt sloppy just warm and tight.

I too would like to know how the size of testicles from 20,000 years ago is known. It’s not like scrota survive to this day. I don’t know if they’re referring to mummification, I don’t think that goes back that far. Cave paintings, perhaps?

Also, the presence of increased female hormones in the water supply is of interest.

10 hours ago, Macro said:

Y'all creepoids scared off Pinkie from what I can tell.  Are there any chicks even left here?

And I'm sure the women who have made thoughtful contributions here would be delighted to stick around so they can be called "chicks" by you.