Balls

On 1/16/2018 at 4:43 PM, Red Scott said:

Small/average size testicle = normal/within range testosterone levels.

Large size testicles = above normal range testosterone levels.

I have fairly large testicles, bigger than most guys. I display the typical "male" attributes: tall (6'3"), well-developed physique and musculature, hairy-chested, heavy beard. I have a small cock, though. "All potatoes, no meat."

I've always had a strong sexual drive. I can maintain a "rock hard" erection forever. 

On 12/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, Guest said:

I've taken on sloppy 2nds on occasion and did so with small balls, so I doubt the correlation.

I did notice the women were hotter than usual and wanted to talk about how they had just been fucked. They seemed to be in an altered state!

Yeah, that brings back memories.  I turned the opportunity down when offered after a girl friend had sex in front of me with old friends.  Didn't want to be humiliated in front of better hung guys.  She said, "Just eat me then," which was pretty humiliating.  Nope didn't do it.

Edited by Guest

I did it once with a prostitute I knew pretty well.  She seemed different than usual in the bar and easily convinced me to go to her attached motel room with her.

When I penetrated her she must have noticed I was reacting to her vagina being totally different, huge, wet and slimy.  She said laughing "that's sloppy seconds."  Somehow she induced me to go down on her.  I'd never seen her so hot so I couldn't say no.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 8:41 AM, TinyJock said:

I have fairly large testicles, bigger than most guys. I display the typical "male" attributes: tall (6'3"), well-developed physique and musculature, hairy-chested, heavy beard. I have a small cock, though. "All potatoes, no meat."

I've always had a strong sexual drive. I can maintain a "rock hard" erection forever. 

I have huge testicles as well (in my opinion at least) they are 2 inches long and 1.2 wide and they hang very low when it is hot.

I know that I have a high level of testosterone, like twice the average level of someone of my age. The doctor told me that this is not an issue.

But it may affect the huge size of my balls, and in addition to that I like using a ballstretcher that pulls my balls down, like 4 or 5 cm below my perinae. I read somewhere that it stimulates the production of testosterone.  I can't find the article anymore but I know that when I am wearing this ballstretcher during one full day or even at the office, my body smells stronger (a male smell), and I noticed my balls became bigger as well after a few days.

Do you think that my testicles are really  big (2 inches long) or are they just average, what are your sizes and do you use ballstretchers as well ?

Edited by Aerty

7 hours ago, in part, Aerty said:

I have huge testicles as well (in my opinion at least) they are 2 inches long and 1.2 wide and they hang very low when it is hot.

I have never measured my testicles until today but your post made me curious.

My balls measure 3 inches long and 1.75 inches at the widest point. That is just a rough measurement they are most likely a bit larger.

Edited by RodEnuf
Put quote into standard quote box.

1 minute ago, 6INCHES66 said:

I hope he means a way to stretch your scrotum? 

Yeah.  I googled some of the hardware.  Seems like they stretch the scrotum.  Right off hand, I don't see why that would increase testosterone levels.  Some of the hardware looked pretty scary; some used for bdsm torture as well.  Off hand, I don't know why I'd want my little nuts further over-shadowed by a huge sack.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:02 PM, Pinkie B. said:

I did some web searching, but most of what I found is crap. And I know it's not scientific to ask in a forum, but I'm just curious, do any of you feel like you have small balls and a low libido? Or large and high? Or any other combination? Or maybe you never thought about it?

I have small balls that retract out of sight and a low libido.  The guy i had a sexual experiment with had very large ball with a tight sack and no retraction.  He had a high libido judged by how quickly he could recover from ejaculation for another round.  Me?  No repeating.

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, JamesD said:

Yeah.  I googled some of the hardware.  Seems like they stretch the scrotum.  Right off hand, I don't see why that would increase testosterone levels.  Some of the hardware looked pretty scary; some used for bdsm torture as well.  Off hand, I don't know why I'd want my little nuts further over-shadowed by a huge sack.

Here's a link to the picture from the website, the brand is Oxballs: https://shop.oxballs.com/images/BENT curved ballstretch OXBALLS 9 sm.jpg

Here's a link to the product on the Oxballs website:  https://shop.oxballs.com/BENT-ballstretcher-NEW-XL-beta-testers-1-2-price-BENTbetaXL.htm

Edited by RodEnuf
Fixed Rule 7 violation by replacing photo with links. Naked photos are not permitted in forums.

20 hours ago, 6INCHES66 said:

I have never measured my testicles until today but your post made me curious.

My balls measure 3 inches long and 1.75 inches at the widest point. That is just a rough measurement they are most likely a bit larger.

Wow, you have so huge balls :blink:

Each ball measures 3 x 1.75 ?!

On 12/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, Guest said:

I've taken on sloppy 2nds on occasion and did so with small balls, so I doubt the correlation.

I did notice the women were hotter than usual and wanted to talk about how they had just been fucked. They seemed to be in an altered state!

I think I agree taking sloppy senconds isn't about having large balls and high libido, but maybe that's just me.  For me, it was about being submissive to the desires of the the woman.  When I refused after a girl friend had athletic sex in front of me with old friends, it wasn't because I didn't want to, it was because the humiliation would have been too great in front of their friends.  They had a good laugh as it was when she spread her legs to me and made the suggestion with a big smile.

No doubt I would have done it for her if we had been alone.  In front of the guys I pretended to be disgusted.

31 minutes ago, 6INCHES66 said:

Yes each one is 3"X1.75"

Wow!  Sure you aren't measuring more that the actual nut?

I'm about 1-1/8 x 3/4.  I really need someone the measure me for total accuracy and fun, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 9:18 PM, shooter said:

guys ,,,my testicles are 1 inch long and half inch wide ...I have olives in my sack.

Anyone knows how to make them bigger? Ive tried kicking but it get worst (jokein) 

As I mentioned earlier, I use ballstretchers which make my balls grow noticeably. It must be linked to testosterone production since my body smells stronger when I wear it many days in a row (I remove it at night and for the shower).

Sport will increase your testosterone level and your balls size too.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, Pilgrem said:

Yesterday at the lake while sitting naked my wife said that mine were hanging down a good 3 1/2 to 4 inches

Same for me, when it is hot, they hang very low, last week while I was laying on yhe sand, I pulled my nutsack until my hole, to see if I could put one of the balls inside. 

When they hang so low, I can hold my nutsack with my palm between the cock and the balls. 

I would love having them hanging low all the time.

But it is not comfortable at all when you do sport like jump etc. Since I do my gym at home naked, I have to hold my balls in my hand, otherwise it hurts me when the ballsack jumps :lol: