Prostitute on size...

This article is from 2016, but I just came across it. Sorry if it's been posted before. (same article, two sites in case one gets taken down)

https://nypost.com/2016/04/26/3000-per-week-prostitute-reveals-exactly-how-big-a-man-needs-to-be/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1197602/prostitute-who-earns-2000-a-week-reveals-the-average-size-of-her-customers-and-how-much-she-enjoys-her-work/

quote ""Small penises I tend to think are the 'micropenis' which are roughy less than an inch to two inches.

"Normal small/average is around three inches. From there to about five to six is about average. Six and above I consider larger.

"Biggest was as long and thick as my forearm and I decline. Poor guy burst into tears as he can't get laid it's so big. Plus at that size they never really get hard."

Ha, ha, yes. I've read this and it's been discussed on some of the other forums on line.

It certainly turns a lot of the stereotypes on their heads! I certainly believe there is something in the last comment as well, I've read articles from doctors saying similar, and these two types of people should know! I've experienced this problem myself too, especially now I'm older! There should be more research and surveys done to see whether smaller = harder, but I suspect it often does!!

Yes, when I had a bit of a prostitute habit, they would often remark how hard my 4.5 was.

They would also often be relieved they didn't have to worry about me hurting them. After, they would realize my size they would stop trying to limit penetration with a sigh of relief and let me pound away.

On the other hand, many would often brag about how big "their own man's" cock was from a status point-of-view.

Haha, yes. I think those girls just say that for the clients/ because its expected: I'm sure most of them+ other women would rather have your rock hard 4.5" one than my great 8/9" floppy dick!.

Big ones are over rated, and there's a lot of stuff about the softness/ erection problem for big around: Dr Petra hard a good blog,but its gone.A lot of this stuff vanishes( topdogs "big dick mafia?).Often even if big guys have good sex when young, they burn out ( something I found).

The girls who slept with John Holmes for instance who was supposedly 12" ( though I'm sceptical), said it was like fucking a huge slug for example, and much preferred smaller!!.

Believe me, a lot of the bragging from big guys is just insecurity!!.

• 1 year later...

I always wondered what it would be like to visit a prostitute. I would imagine I'd have to try it three times to make a decision on if it's worth it lol. I do the same thing with watching various shows on tv. Watch 3 episodes before I dump it.

But, would I need to try the same one three times or try three different prostitutes...

59 minutes ago, Brockmatthews said:

I always wondered what it would be like to visit a prostitute. I would imagine I'd have to try it three times to make a decision on if it's worth it lol. I do the same thing with watching various shows on tv. Watch 3 episodes before I dump it.

But, would I need to try the same one three times or try three different prostitutes...

You might get a habit by 3.  They don't call them hookers for nothing.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:00 PM, joey123 said:

This article is from 2016, but I just came across it. Sorry if it's been posted before. (same article, two sites in case one gets taken down)

https://nypost.com/2016/04/26/3000-per-week-prostitute-reveals-exactly-how-big-a-man-needs-to-be/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1197602/prostitute-who-earns-2000-a-week-reveals-the-average-size-of-her-customers-and-how-much-she-enjoys-her-work/

quote ""Small penises I tend to think are the 'micropenis' which are roughy less than an inch to two inches.

"Normal small/average is around three inches. From there to about five to six is about average. Six and above I consider larger.

"Biggest was as long and thick as my forearm and I decline. Poor guy burst into tears as he can't get laid it's so big. Plus at that size they never really get hard."

and this is exactly what the size queens told me. even they are open about size. but yeah, 5-6 is an average dude, and that will vary based on genes and how much fat pad or marbling he has down there. This is 100% true.

8 minutes ago, RAized said:

and this is exactly what the size queens told me. even they are open about size. but yeah, 5-6 is an average dude, and that will vary based on genes and how much fat pad or marbling he has down there. This is 100% true.

Imagine all the elbow grease they put into their studies

3 hours ago, RAized said:

And size queens are all so well trained in eye-balling penises to measure their length.  Or maybe they just ask guys before they even decide whether they're going to hook up.

Alan G

6 hours ago, Brockmatthews said:

I like going. I like leaving. I hate paying.

14 hours ago, Brockmatthews said:

Also!  Their job is to make you cum without cumming themselves.

18 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

And size queens are all so well trained in eye-balling penises to measure their length.  Or maybe they just ask guys before they even decide whether they're going to hook up.

Alan G

I am envisioning a size queen standing tall with a tape measure on her hip lol. At least a miniature version on her keychain.

9 hours ago, bigforsmall said:

Who says they never come themselves!?.

Never said never!  Just stating perceived generality.  Probably can be different with some esp. if you get personal over time.

• 4 weeks later...

My first time with a woman was a prostitute in Thailand years ago. I was just so excited to have anyone touch it, and by what was about to happen, that despite very much preferring guys, I was hard as stone as soon as she got down on her knees to pull my pants down. She did that, and then there was my very rigid, very tiny tent poking straight out in front of me in my undies. She raised her eyebrows, smirked, and looked up at me and said "Well, at least we know it works!" and bopped the head with her index finger. 

20 hours ago, caliboy25 said:

My first time with a woman was a prostitute in Thailand years ago. I was just so excited to have anyone touch it, and by what was about to happen, that despite very much preferring guys, I was hard as stone as soon as she got down on her knees to pull my pants down. She did that, and then there was my very rigid, very tiny tent poking straight out in front of me in my undies. She raised her eyebrows, smirked, and looked up at me and said "Well, at least we know it works!" and bopped the head with her index finger. 

Fuck her and her attitude