Random urinal thought

joey123

Today I was at a venue that had urinals without dividers... a very rare occurrence in my area! Without trying to look I noticed two men's penises while they peed. One average sized, one I'm assuming small since only the head was poking out.

It hit me today that I haven't seen a dick at a urinal in literally a couple of years! What about all of you? Are there dividers everywhere? Do you see some soft cock at urinals once in a while?

Hi Joey,

I once helped a blind man pee at an undivided urinal.

I could see his cock and he couldn't tell I was watching. The size of his cock took me utterly by surprise. I thought at the time if my girl needed a cock that size to fill her then I would have no chance against such competition. I estimated his cock was twice my size. Anyone else with a similar story?

I still see undivided urinals fairly often. I'll often catch a glimpse of a neighbor's dick out of the corner of my eye. I'm actually slightly more likely to catch a quick glimpses if the immediate one is empty and someone 2 or 3 down is using one when I turn around following completion. I've definitely caught guys catching a glimpse of my dick.

The urinals without dividers that are like small bowls mounted on the wall seem to be coming commonplace to judge from the bathrooms I've visited recently. Maybe this is to discourage sexual activity? I'm much more comfortable using this sort of facility than I used to be. Saw a young guy using one of these recently whose flaccid dick looked almost as big as mine is hard. He might have been a little fluffed, I suppose, but I couldn't see the head, so who knows? I got a good look because he had to pull down the front of his joggers to pee.

Edited by Guest

It seems that in the UK urinals with dividers are a rare sight. Maybe it's deemed that UK guys don't deserve or want any privacy! I'm passed caring who sees me peeing as for the most part, co-urinators will be complete strangers whom I'll probably never see again. The only plus side to no dividers, depending on which "side of the fence" you're on, is you get glimpses of lots of penises of all sorts of sizes. I've seen some whoppers that much I do know!

Well, with restrooms welcoming all genders my lesbian friends pick on me. They're married, and since we all joke around they love to bug the hell out of me. I used to go in the stalls but I sort of stopped giving a damn over a year ago.

We've known each other for such a long time that it doesn't bother me anymore. The good part is they never bother me if other people are around, it's common for one of them to yell "Snake bite" and grab my junk mid-stream.

I don't even get nervous around them anymore, we take showers together so it's cool. Far as another guy doing his business near me, I don't even look at strangers anymore.

I could never go in a urinal without dividers, and if it's crowded I can't even go at all! I dread going to sporting events or concerts only for that reason. i got a lot of hang-ups, and i've learned to hide it well...

It's the same for me, I'm just too embarrassed to pee in a urinal. I just can't pee if I'm not alone at the bathroom. The only person I can pee in front of, is my girlfriend.

Didn't ever happen to you, that you are really really in need to pee, you get to the bathroom and if the toilet booths are all occupied and there's other guys at the urinals, you just can't pee?

Even worse than that is when I get to the bathroom there's no one at the urinals so I get my dick out and just about when the urine is starting to flow out of the penis, some other guy comes in the bathroom and goes to the urinal and I just can't pee any more! So I just have to pretend as if I'm peeing, and then go find another bathroom.

You may say that this is just insane, but it happens to me a lot! :(

For example, last week I wanted to take a piss before leaving the gym, but there was a guy at the urinals and two other taking a shit so I couldn't use the toilets. So I thought, no worries, as the gym is a shopping mall, I could pass by one of the mall's bathrooms before going to the car. But when I got to the first bathroom there were no toilet booths available, and so I had to use the urinal, but the moment I dropped the zipper and put my dick out, a guy came to the urinals. So I had to go find another bathroom where I was able to pee in the privacy of a toilet booth. But as you see I had to go to 3 bathrooms just to do something as simple as take a piss.

• 8 months later...

I was always a little pee shy little kid. Until I learned if I want to see it, I have to let others see it, so now I’m not. I love the open ones and the troughs, the troughs are the best, evspecially if it’s open both sides! they are the best. I use them wherever and whenever I can. Even when I don’t need to. Just to show off.

Almost every fast food place I go to has no dividers. I try to use a stall whenever possible, because when I am wearing nice pant, I usually have to drop them, so I do not ruin them. My little guy is a bit too short to peek out of a fly. So if you ever go into a bathroom, the guy with the pants all the way down, showing his ass is me. :moon:

I actually can't recall any non-divided urinals in recent memory. I do recall one particular incident when I was younger in Korea. And I think the last time I can remember peeing at a trough was a couple of years ago in a local bar. I don't recall seeing anything that caught my attention on either end of the size spectrum.

2 hours ago, Triasco9.5 said:

I actually can't recall any non-divided urinals in recent memory. I do recall one particular incident when I was younger in Korea. And I think the last time I can remember peeing at a trough was a couple of years ago in a local bar. I don't recall seeing anything that caught my attention on either end of the size spectrum.

Considering that yours  is the "Gold Standard", what other peen would be worth eyeing?  :P

Sorry, I couldn't resist, old friend.