Random urinal thought

joey123

I was always pee shy but not for the same reason as above,  I always saw their pee stream as thick and mine as thin and thought that when I became a " Man" my pee stream would get wider,  It may have,  but I have never stood side by side to someone else to compare.

Edited by Curious52

• 2 months later...

Anyone see another person's dad naked or at least partially and think about the connection? For example, I recall a high school teacher (also was a wrestling and assist. Football coach) who had a daughter the same age and grade as me. Several times during school year we would cross paths in restroom. The school faculty had their own facilities but he and a few others preferred the main student restroom since it was closer to their classrooms. He was mid 40s at time but shorter around 5'7" but fairly good shape and had blue eyes with salt/pepper hair. 

Anywho, my sightings of him were at urinals since they were in the open and was fascinated by his cock at first since he was white yet had a darker colored average sized one that was cut. He made no effort to hide it as he fished it through fly for pissing. Another facination going through my young mind at time is he broke stereotype that not all shorter guys have hung packages with it being average small than the larger guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I prefer bathrooms with no dividers.  The rules apply, and you know that someone might sneak a look but it's ok because it's eyes forward, so you shouldn't be seeing if they look if you're not looking.  If they do look I'm ok with that.  When there are dividers I've had guys lean over to look down, or talk like we're in queue at a grocery store or not follow the one urinal between you rule.  The rules go out the window and it feels a lot more invasive with that little bit of "privacy."  Besides, isn't there something comforting about a room full of guys with their dicks out taking a whiz?  Maybe it's just me.  :huh:

Trough urinals and urinals with no dividers make me anxious, especially in a crowded restroom with no stalls available. I prefer to sit when I can. If I have to stand at a urinal to pee I have to unzip and then reach way inside my open fly, fumble around for the opening in my underpants and try to get my fingers on my penis so I can pinch the head with my finger and thumb and pull it out over my zipper. I have to stretch it so I can actually get it out over my zipper and aim it down so I can actually pee into the trough or in the urinal. I always have to use two hands, one to hold the bottom of my fly down as far as I can and of course use the other to stretch my thing out as far as I can. I always feel like I’m being watched having to do all that just to pee. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/15/2018 at 6:47 PM, Marshall7775 said:

I could never go in a urinal without dividers, and if it's crowded I can't even go at all! I dread going to sporting events or concerts only for that reason. i got a lot of hang-ups, and i've learned to hide it well...

I was that way for a long time, I think they called it pee shy. I knew I had to pee so I would just stare straight ahead at the wall and do my best to zone everything else out.  Now I rarely have an issue.   

A while ago i went to the most interesting men's toilets in a town in South America. Very modern cultural centre, nicely done and all that. I went to the toilets and I thought it was interesting they had dividers. I always prefer urinals to stalls but I avoid urinals if they don't have dividers. Well, as I was peeing I was thinking there was something wrong about the dividers until I realised they were made of see-through glass....

19 minutes ago, lilpeter said:

I was that way for a long time, I think they called it pee shy. I knew I had to pee so I would just stare straight ahead at the wall and do my best to zone everything else out.  Now I rarely have an issue.   

I am also a pee shy. I do go if there's nobody at them because then I can start peeing no problem but if somebody is next to me it takes me forever to start the stream

3 minutes ago, lean said:

A while ago i went to the most interesting men's toilets in a town in South America. Very modern cultural centre, nicely done and all that. I went to the toilets and I thought it was interesting they had dividers. I always prefer urinals to stalls but I avoid urinals if they don't have dividers. Well, as I was peeing I was thinking there was something wrong about the dividers until I realised they were made of see-through

You can look just don't splash lol

11 minutes ago, 6INCHES66 said:

It is called Paruresis or often referred to as a shy bladder. My father is the cause of this for me as one time when growing up he said they could her me peeing in the living room from the bathroom. I do not have this problem now but did for years.

I never knew what was proper, hit the water so everyone can hear it or hit the porcelain so no one knows. 

45 minutes ago, lilpeter said:

I never knew what was proper, hit the water so everyone can hear it or hit the porcelain so no one knows. 

At the age I was speaking of I had no idea what I was doing just peeing when necessary. So be careful what you say to a young child.

1 hour ago, lilpeter said:

I think they called it pee shy

A person with paruresis finds it difficult or impossible to urinate when other people are around.

Paruresis is believed to be one of the most common types of social phobia.

Treatment includes graduated exposure therapy, which involves deliberately trying to urinate in increasingly more difficult places.

Pee shy, shy bladder syndrom, paruresis

14 hours ago, in part 6INCHES66 said:

[ . . . ]  My father is the cause of this for me as one time when growing up he said they could her me peeing in the living room from the bathroom.

When I bought a condo in Atlanta in 1996, I had significant renovation done to it.  One of the rooms that I had remodeled was a half bath just off the living room.  I told my contractor that I wanted to add an exhaust fan in that bathroom.  He told me that it wouldn't work because there was no vent pipe in that ceiling.  I told him it wasn't about exhausting odors, it was for use as a noise maker.  I got my fan.

Alan G

I've experienced  it, but, fortunately, it never became chronic.  First happened to me at one of those open trough urinals with a 1/2 dozen guys using it.  Passed quickly as bladder was full!

When I was in college I frequented a red neck bar on the Tennessee state line that had the long trough urinals.  I went to the bathroom quite a bit drinking beer lol.   Oddly my best friend had a very long dick when totally soft probably longer than 6 inches.  He could never pee with someone standing next to him, while me and my little soft dick would let it fly.  Go figure.  If I had his big dick I would have been showing it off in the bar lol.  Trough  urinals were quite common back in the 60s when I was a boy, and in the 70s when i was in high school and college.  When I was a boy straight redneck men seemed to like to show off their dicks to me.  I didn't ever complain :)

My high school's urinals had no dividers and I always peeked. It wasnt great for me knowing who was big or not, especially since at my school everyone knew everyone in all grades.

Tgere are few places where there arent dividers anymore, plus I've become more pee shy over the years. Sports stadiums almost always have no dividers though.

• 3 weeks later...

@Marshall7775 Due to a recent medical condition I could not urinate at all.  Ended up in the ER for emergency catheter.  MRI was inconclusive.  Nerve test showed inflammation in the L5 - S1 area.    I couldn't empty my bladder.  Quite by accident I discovered a trick that works to empty it completely.  Doctors don't know everything.  While standing, make a jerking motion (muscle contraction) at the bottom of groin where it meets the penis.  You'll feel torso jerk upward.  After a few contractions urine starts to flow as if by magic.  This is not Kegel.  I've said all that to say this.  If you can master that exercise I think you'll urinate no matter what.  I wish I could give a better tutorial.  I was so desperate I'm calling the discovery Devine Intervention.