Stuffing

After a dick measuring contest in high school that resulted in me being last, I eventually started stuffing socks in my briefs or wearing an athletic cup even out of hockey or baseball and getting really good at being stealthy in the showers. I got so good at stuffing I even had my dad fooled. He thought until the summer before college that his boy took after him and was hung like a horse. That is until one unfortunate day.

Dad and I were horsing around and my sock stuffer fell out of my briefs and then my shorts, as he had me in a headlock. For a quick moment the fun died and he was silent, released me, and picked up the sock. He then looked at my face, the sock, then my bulgeless shorts and repeated that two more times. Then after the third time he started laughing.

After calming himself down, he assured me that everything was okay and asked me to show him what I thought was wrong with me. I showed my not impressive bulge in my briefs. My dad at this point teared up a little and told me he felt bad and was worried that he was the reason I was insecure. After a little heart to heart he told me I have nothing to embarrassed about and that even my small penis was still something to be proud of.

After that day I stopped stuffing and although my nickname went from big john to little johnny I'm still happier now with my button than I ever was with the family bulge.

I must confess I'm stuffing, only from time to time (not everyday) in 2 particular contexts: 1- when I go running wearing long sweat pants (those ones who make the outline of your bulge visible, and let the people be more likely to find out how much you pack) and 2- Specially in Public Pools during summer. I've made this purchase on eBay a few years ago, it's a latex made Penis and balls shaped Cup. The Vendor took a sample of a real Model (perhaps his own stuff, I don't know) made a plaster mold and then added the Silicone I assume. The Model seems to be a little above average and pretty thick. I can use it all day long if I want to, and of course it's washable. Don't know if it's still available for selling because it's been at least 4 years since I've purchased it (so I want to make it clear, I'M NOT DOING PUBLICITY OUT FROM THIS PRODUCT) When I go to Public Pools it helps me enhance my crotch area (in a subtle way) and at least I don't feel no longer embarrassed when I got out from the water (specially if it's cold)

I'm adding a pic of it, if it's not allowed here let me know and I'll remove it.

post-102223-15204864908949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hi SmallGuy, I couldn't say this product secures me a lot, but let me feel less uncomfortable with my own body, specially in front of people although they're not staring at me (probably they don't pay attention) and in case they do it makes me feel "protected" from their "curious looks" haha. I found the Ad of this product by chance, I wasn't looking for something like this at all (actually I not even knew such a thing existed) it showed a pic of a boy getting out of the Sea and it said something like "You're small? Prevent your awkwardness feeling when you get out from cold water" then explained how to use it. I've just had gone through a similar situation not long before I'd find the Ad (I took my godson to a water park, the day he turned 14 y.o.. It was cloudy, Water was really cold and when we got out from the pool his bulge remained huge and mine had disappeared! A few girls next to us noticed that and giggled. I can't tell they did it for my "lack of pack" or by seeing that my godson packed a lot (quite a lot for his young age I must say) so I decided to buy it. Still I know deep inside I'm "faking" but at least it prevents me from public embarrassment in those places.

Edited by Guest

You're right Scott, if it was too big you could create false expectations for someone looking at your crotch with another interest than just being curious. In my case the Cup Size is average or a little above, so it doesn't get too much attention, no heads turn to have a look :content:

That's why I never wear speedo, just swimming shorts. I find any situation that I know will increase my anxieties is best avoided for the sake of my self esteem. That is unless I've decided to tackle a particular issue head on.

Besides aren't "budgie smugglers" a swim fashion no no these days??

A lot of campsites in Europe don't allow baggy swimwear so it's budgie smugglers only when I'm over there.

Over here I prefer to go nude swimming - maybe odd that I feel more comfortable nude than wearing smudgies but I think that's down to the greater acceptance of people of all shapes and sizes amongst nudists.

"Budgie smugglers" is a tongue in cheek name for briefs or speedos. It simply refers to the look of having a small bird down the front of one's swimwear or underwear, the Budgie being a small parrot like bird, smuggled inside one's swimwear! That's the best explanation I can give!

:content::content::content:

Growing up, I stuffed my undies frequently, though mostly only for my personal interest.

I remember when I was about 9, well before puberty, I was in my room stuffing my briefs with toilet paper in front of the mirror. I was at a stage when I was first discovering my sexuality at all, and the thought of growing into a man with a big package was a big part of that. I would also touch myself a lot that summer, though I hadn't discovered masturbating to orgasm, I just enjoyed the sensation of it.

Anyways, I was stuffing more and more paper down my underwear and modeling for myself when my older brother walked in. I darted off to the bathroom and flushed the evidence. I looked around, under the counter, in the cabinet, for something to save me, but there was nothing, so I eventually took a deep breath and returned to my room. He questioned me a bit and I gave a confusing, non-sequitur excuse, and he never brought it up again.

You might think that might end my stuffing career, but for years I kept at it. Even after I switched to boxers, which was literally the only thing any other boy at school wore other than the foreign exchange student, I had a couple pairs of briefs around and I'd love to try them on and make the package look big. Sometimes I'd just reposition my balls to emphasize the package, but I'd also stuff toilet paper, socks, anything to make it bigger. Sometimes I'd try to put something tubular in, but I could never make it look right.

A small number of times in middle school, I wore briefs to school. I'd stuff my package, though I would chicken out and unstuff before PE usually. Once or twice I actually just changed with my stuffed briefs. I didn't get a charge out of the fact it looked big, more out of the fact I was such a poseur, I think.

I really wish that mandatory showers were still a thing when I grew up. I was so body shy, and I think it would have been healthy to get forced to get over it.

• 10 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 10:26 AM, LilGonzalote said:

I've made this purchase on eBay a few years ago, it's a latex made Penis and balls shaped Cup. The Vendor took a sample of a real Model (perhaps his own stuff, I don't know) made a plaster mold and then added the Silicone I assume. The Model seems to be a little above average and pretty thick. I can use it all day long if I want to, and of course it's washable. Don't know if it's still available for selling because it's been at least 4 years since I've purchased it (so I want to make it clear, I'M NOT DOING PUBLICITY OUT FROM THIS PRODUCT) When I go to Public Pools it helps me enhance my crotch area (in a subtle way) and at least I don't feel no longer embarrassed when I got out from the water (specially if it's cold)

I'm adding a pic of it, if it's not allowed here let me know and I'll remove it.

post-102223-15204864908949_thumb.jpg

I'd like finding this or something like it. 

@RodEnuf As a long time fan of British TV I'm familiar with most of their slang.  Too bad I can't use them here.  My favorites are gobsmacked and gazumped.  As for stuffing, I suppose one could say I'm permanently stuffed.  When I joined ME I thought of calling myself MixedNuts.  Being hard at my age won the day.

I have been accused of stuffing a couple of times in different situations. However, I also had several people both times who were more than happy to "come to my defense."

Honestly, I'm inclined to think of it now as part of an outfit, as long as there's the understanding that some people who may be interested might feel upset with what they consider "false advertising". To that point, I think those who have mentioned only doing it on specific occasions where they're likely to avoid that type of attention have a good idea. 

@RodEnuf Budgie smugglers, an Oz expression for speedos and similar must now be de rigueur as it has received public approbation and use by no less an esteemed personage than HRH The Prince of Wales, who may one day be the UK's head of state, though no doubt after May that will have to have approval from Brussels.

CC is correct , as I am fairly sure the French do not allow baggy swimwear, so no doubt as rule takers without representation, we'll all have to wear budgie smugglers in the UK.

Edited by F. LaCid
added second para

I've used a sock before. I take a short sock and fold it in half with the outside folded over the inside. I put my dick and balls inside the sock and put an elastic hair band inside around my balls. That keeps it on. Get's a nice bulge in my running shorts.

https://imgur.com/CehAfYE

https://imgur.com/EC4ZBm8

DSC04590 - Copy.JPG

DSC04591.JPG

A while ago I bought what are essentially "wonder pants" the male package enhancement equivalent of the "Wonder-bra" They have two separate pouches in them, one for your balls and one for your penis. The pouches are stitched in such a way that your balls are lifted slightly and pushed forwards. The pouch for your penis sits the penis higher and more forwards and this is further enhanced by the way they position the balls. Additionally, the opening of the penis pouch is elasticated and this gently constricts the penis causing a constant state of semi-arousal.

The first time I wore them I had them on under joggers (sweatpants) and I had a very visible and prominent bulge. I definitely noticed more stares, approving looks and general attention that I'd not usually get, at least not in the direction of between my legs anyway. Sat on the bus I noticed women checking me out with glancing looks. I noticed some looks from guys too.

At first I quite enjoyed this new found attention but after a few weeks I found it was becoming a bit annoying and bizarrely I began to feel like an object rather than a person, it also made me a little paranoid due to stares. I became very conscious of the fact that I was falsely advertising something that in reality wasn't the size being displayed and I thought about potential disappointment or annoyance from anyone discovering my enhancement undies bulge fraud!

I rarely wear them now and if I do it's when it's cold outside. I can see where stuffing is helpful for one's self esteem when swimming etc but other than that you run the risk of being found out for "false advertising" of your manhood size. Imagine attracting the attention of someone you find really attractive, you get that person home and when your clothing has been literally ripped off in the throws of sexual excitement your enhancement is discovered....... How embarrassing would that be!!....... And if said person then publicly commented to others........... Well that would be a nightmare!

"Oh look here comes Scott stuffed sock pants!" followed by howls of laughter! 

:wacko:

@Red Scott Thanks for that.  I was searching online for underwear and came across a few versions of those.  I decided against them.  Glad I did.  Men who wear boxers dress right or left.  With briefs I dress up.  That is, palm the goods and pull up.  That gives more a of a bulge than pushing down, which happens to be uncomfortable anyway.  I bought Comfyballs, Tommy John, Equipo and David Archy, all boxer briefs.  David Archy is my favorite.  I prefer the way I look in Equipo but I slip out of them at the gym.

On 1/18/2018 at 2:10 PM, RodEnuf said:

"Budgie Smugglers" are not part of the American vocabulary.

The Administrator has spoken!  I love how you come in with Biblical pronouncements like this Rod!

I think the American equivalent is 'banana hammock' which I've heard a few times, including on the 'Friends' comedy series.

So, just a couple of things.  Only France has the 'speedo law': like Scott I tend to wear baggy shorts because I'm missing a testicle, but to be fair, in France it's not actually speedos - you can wear the boxer-style speedos (in which bulges aren't so conspicuous), just nothing baggy.  The law is only for public pools, not beaches, and doesn't apply anywhere else in Europe. 

I empathise with guys who feel the need to stuff, but don't do it myself, despite rocking one (as they say...) and being very small soft.  Yes, some guys have a big bulge to show off, which is nice for them, just like some guys have muscles, or a cute face etc.  None of us are ever going to have ALL these things, and each of them is just a part of being attractive, so for me stuffing would be like wearing a mask or those fake abs or butts you can get - it would show I'm ashamed of my body and think it unattractive, which I don't.  Yes, I'm in favour of some cosmetic rearrangement (the packing up) just like I'm in favour of clothes that show off your best attributes (I have broad shoulders and a big ass, so I tend to wear dark trousers and light tops, for example, to minimise the bad stuff and maximise the good), but I'm not going to pretend I'm something I'm not, because I'm okay with what I am.

Also, and I know I've said this before, bulge and soft size tell you nothing.  Some men are just built so they don't show a lot of bulge, even though they're well-endowed - it's something to do with the positioning of the genitals on the body, shape of the hips etc.   Lots of guys are tiny soft and big hard.  Anyone who thinks bulge is ANY indication of what you're going to be getting a fool.  Bulge is mostly balls anyway!