Stuffing

I don't stuff, but I do use a cock ring sometimes when I feel like it when I'm out and about (never at a job). Sometimes because I like an outfit, or have a date, or am meeting someone. It doesn't make a massive difference. You couldn't necessarily tell one day if I were wearing it to the next if I wasn't. I think if someone noticed anything they would just assume its the clothing I have on.

It makes me feel better sometimes too! It's not wildly tight but it definitely pushes things forward especially my balls. I only get tired of it if I wear it all day. Plus if you actually use it during sex that is hot too. 

On 1/12/2018 at 6:29 PM, SmallGuy92 said:

Thanks and yeah it was quite the experience but now I can laugh at it. Does anyone else have a stuffing experience?

Interesting.  I certainly had no bulge, but wanting to believe the opposite (denial), I was never tempted to "stuff."  Never heard the word in that context until recently.

I wouldn't avoid tight bathing suits, either, because I thought they showed-off my build better.  Might as well have told the whole neighborhood that used the pool that I was under endowed and not maturing.

Edited by Guest

• 6 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, Red Scott said:

That's why I never wear speedo, just swimming shorts. I find any situation that I know will increase my anxieties is best avoided for the sake of my self esteem. That is unless I've decided to tackle a particular issue head on.

Besides aren't "budgie smugglers" a swim fashion no no these days?? 

Not in the world of one of our former Prime Ministers....

https://images.app.goo.gl/vxtsHSBgh6xtnr6E7

I just recently stuffed for the first time. I was at the gym and had a pair of Lycra briefs on. There were a lot of guys I’m friends with in the sauna and I was afraid to go in there “unprepared”! I took my ankle sock and molded it into a dick shape. It did well...EXCEPT...After sitting in the sauna for 20 minutes I was pouring with sweat and this padded small bulge in my briefs was the ONLY dry spot on me! oh well!

On 1/17/2018 at 3:56 PM, Red Scott said:

That's why I never wear speedo, just swimming shorts. I find any situation that I know will increase my anxieties is best avoided for the sake of my self esteem. That is unless I've decided to tackle a particular issue head on.

Besides aren't "budgie smugglers" a swim fashion no no these days??

I'll never truly understand why Speedos/budgie smugglers are considered such a fashion faux pas for men, yet bikinis are pretty standard for women to wear. It'll certainly never stop me wearing them. Ever:lol:

On 11/26/2018 at 10:14 PM, in part Red Scott said:

[ . . . ]  I can see where stuffing is helpful for one's self esteem when swimming etc but other than that you run the risk of being found out for "false advertising" of your manhood size. Imagine attracting the attention of someone you find really attractive, you get that person home and when your clothing has been literally ripped off in the throws of sexual excitement your enhancement is discovered....... How embarrassing would that be!!....... And if said person then publicly commented to others........... Well that would be a nightmare!

"Oh look here comes Scott stuffed sock pants!" followed by howls of laughter! 

:wacko:

I stuffed on one summer vacation about 10 years ago. A rolled up white sock in my Speedos. Upon exiting the pool, a part of the sock had fallen slightly out of the pouch, but I didn't immediately notice. A couple of odd glances/giggles from women brought attention to it, and I realized when I sat down on my sun lounger what was showing. I vowed never to stuff again, at least not so blatantly. A small package is far less embarrassing than being caught out like that. :lol:

2 hours ago, Speedo Dad said:

I'll never truly understand why Speedos/budgie smugglers are considered such a fashion faux pas for men, yet bikinis are pretty standard for women to wear. It'll certainly never stop me wearing them. Ever

Speedos brand or style.  Growing up speedo only made one style, skimpy (centre and right).  As opposed to the greatly expanded speedo brand.
You are what I would call square cuts, not speedos.

budgie.jpg

@canuck45 I'd be much more inclined to wear Speedos if I didn't suffer the type of shrinkage I do. When exposed to the cold the retraction doesn't hugely affect my length, it just goes incredibly skinny, as though it's retracted width wise. That's what I hate the most. If it retained it's girth and simply retracted length ways I wouldn't be so bothered wearing Speedos. 

I wore speedos as a young boy, before I became overly self conscious about the size of my penis and testicles. My mom bought them for me. I remember her telling me how ‘cute’ I looked in them. I wonder what she might have been thinking when she made that comment. No matter. They pretty much looked like a young girl’s bikini bottom on me. I showed about as much as a girl would  show anyway. Actually I wore them after I became aware that my penis was tiny, which started when I was in my late preteens.  I have not worn them since I was sixteen though. I have never ‘stuffed’. I don’t think I could do it. The risk and embarrassment of being found out would greatly outweigh the embarrassment of having people just thinking my penis is small...in my opinion.

19 hours ago, Allen43 said:

I don’t think I could do it. The risk and embarrassment of being found out would greatly outweigh the embarrassment of having people just thinking my penis is small...in my opinion.

Exactly my thought as well!

Well I think stuffing is not solve anything. It maybe look good for 10 seconds ..but it could push things in a wrong way. Uncomfortable and not to mention its a type of lie. I do have a very small flacid size and the worlds smallest testicles. But I wear speedos (only at my homeyard - Im not visiting beaches or public pools) and briefs- Because it makes me comfortable. I really do not give a f*ck what others think about my bulge. Thats my penis. I have a very thick fatpad so it makes things worst ...but I dont care. 

I think fake bulges makes you a fake person.

One thing I hadn't thought about before reading this thread, is people like Tom Daley, Alexandre DesPatie etc., who pretty much wear speedos for a living.  I wasn't a sporty kid, so it never occurred to me to do something like join the swim team, but I'm guessing most guys who are small soft would avoid this type of sport!  Interesting to think that our current crop of Olympic divers and swimmers aren't necessarily the best there could be, but the best who could bear to wear speedos in front of an international audience.  You'd have to be at least averagely-hung (as, indeed, Daley seems to be) to take that on!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried it using a very real softish dildo. I felt great but it was hard not to look like I had a hard on. Which is really awkward. More so when it looks like you have a big one. I did love the looks women gave when it moved in my pants. Most were not even shy about looking impressed.  

• 2 months later...

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Miss the personal sharings here. One of my besties admitted stuffed his brief last week when he was drunk. The bulge looks amazing though (like David Beckham's underwear ad).

He could not remembered he told me. Whenever i get to see him in his undies, I always fantazied unveiling the fake bulge and seeing the cute little friend underneath.

Any such stories of stuffing?