Stuffing

Never done it, or even considered it. I used to wear Speedos when I was swimming laps fairly regular at local pool. Water was cold so it made all men equal! They don't leave much to the imagination, you could clearly see I am circumcised but that doesn't bother me. I also wear Lycra cycle shorts... Bottom line for me is wear the right clothing and be comfortable, whether anyone can be bothered to look at my bulge it's secondary.

I always wore tight cowboy Jeans in middle school.  One time I stuffed with toddler sock. This girl grace, called me out. She said something is different about you, of omi know you dont usually sport such a bulge. Are you stuffing right now? Omg you totally are.... only her friend maggie was around, but I was beet red and couldn't even say anything 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:33 PM, canuck45 said:

He ones we sold were more like the top ones, (latex/firm foam) but with a penis and head outline like the bottom ones.
Even more definition that these

image.jpg

On 6/25/2019 at 12:36 PM, canuck45 said:

we sold items similar to this is the store years ago.

bulge 2.jpg

bulge1.png

I would love to wear something like this with a tight suit to see if people react any differently, but only on a beach or venue where no one knows me.

17 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

I would love to wear something like this with a tight suit to see if people react any differently, but only on a beach or venue where no one knows me.

Seems like they should mold a little curve into these "stuffers".

I had a girl friend that pooh poohed size for sex, but admitted that sport a bulge was attractive to her in a man.

Edited by Guest

Mike 1379 said he was interested and others too, and there definitely is an industry for Packers.  You can even design your own for the right price.  A friend and I had fun doing just that.  You can do it online and your new penis appears before your eyes.  

He found this place called   www.reelmagik.com       https://www.reelmagik.com

It is a  prosthetic penis site.  James Franco the actor said he wore one in the movie  Milk. 

When my friend and I got through selecting penis size  and girth and dark or light pubes (made of actual human hair at extra cost)  and adding a "Flex Rod" - (you can even color match to your own penis shade) the penis cost almost $1000.   It can also take up to 9 months to get "the package"    Good pun, huh ?

They also have realistic looking packers for under $100  

Question is who would pay $1000 bucks for a silicone penis that you have to glue onto your skin and then use another bottle to un-glue it ?  Great I guess for that closeup shot for Hollywood actors, but when else would you use it?   Although, they say that Flex Rod allows you to angle your penis from 45degrees to 90 degrees and   is actually workable for penetration purposes.

I got a feeling lot of guys will be running to this site   lol    It can be fun to design the Penis you always wanted.

1141970114_flexrod.thumb.png.5135e0e83a46a8399ef47fd28484f28a.png

It seems we did the same Discovery @blueridgedad Up here's what I wrote about that company on another Subject Post. I wish I could afford buying a Customized one to use it every now and then and at least for one day (somewhat) experience what it Feels like to be well endowed (by now I could only purchase it, if I'd win the Lotto first! haha)

On 10/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, blueridgedad said:

Mike 1379 said he was interested and others too, and there definitely is an industry for Packers.  You can even design your own for the right price.  A friend and I had fun doing just that.  You can do it online and your new penis appears before your eyes.  

He found this place called   www.reelmagik.com       https://www.reelmagik.com

It is a  prosthetic penis site.  James Franco the actor said he wore one in the movie  Milk. 

When my friend and I got through selecting penis size  and girth and dark or light pubes (made of actual human hair at extra cost)  and adding a "Flex Rod" - (you can even color match to your own penis shade) the penis cost almost $1000.   It can also take up to 9 months to get "the package"    Good pun, huh ?

They also have realistic looking packers for under $100  

Question is who would pay $1000 bucks for a silicone penis that you have to glue onto your skin and then use another bottle to un-glue it ?  Great I guess for that closeup shot for Hollywood actors, but when else would you use it?   Although, they say that Flex Rod allows you to angle your penis from 45degrees to 90 degrees and   is actually workable for penetration purposes.

I got a feeling lot of guys will be running to this site   lol    It can be fun to design the Penis you always wanted.

1141970114_flexrod.thumb.png.5135e0e83a46a8399ef47fd28484f28a.png

I found this part interesting.

"The shaft is measured from the pubic bone arch to the tip of the penis (glans). This method was chosen as it represents the standard in the medical field when measuring genitals. The product displayed in the example is our 3" uncut."
PRO TIP: The average erect penis is just over 5" in length. The average girth of an erect penis is about 4.5"

• 5 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 9:21 PM, small_freak said:

Hi everyone,

to those who stuff, what did you stuff with?

have anyone caught you doing that? how do you feel about stuffing?

Asking because I have a friend who stuff but I am not brave to ask him why.

I stuff with a padded pouch that is part of the underwear.  Since boxers are more popular, I usually wear them over my briefs and no one seems to notice.  I used to stuff with a sock but a natural shape is hard to maintain and it made me a little bigger than I wanted to be.  I also got caught once by a girl so concealed pads only since then.  How I feel about stuffing is that I like having something between my legs that looks like most other guys.  No tiny dick jokes like in high school