Penis dreams

Do any of you guys also have dreams where guys, including you, are exposed and it's normal? Last night I had a dream that I went into a restaurant bathroom and there were rolling chairs and blankets for every urinal so I pulled my pants down, sat in one and started to masturbate. 2 other guys looked around the corner and I just kept jerking it like everything was completely normal, and they wanted me to come over to where they were so I did. They both had their pants down and their dicks were out and hard and pointed at each other. We stood in a small circle facing each other with our dicks kind of bouncing against each other and occasionally touching each others or gripping one another, and talking about how much it's snowing outside! There was no sexual feeling at all in the dream, it was just a dream about a couple of guys talking, but we all happened to have our dicks out.

I've always wondered if this kind of dream was common or is it just me? lol I've had dreams of doing sex acts on other guys too but there was no sexual feelings at all. In the context of the dream it was just everyday normal to talk with a guy while you took turns going down on each other. This is the first time I've ever asked anyone this so be gentle. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I've never had a dream where I was nonchalantly masturbating another woman, but I have had a fair share of sex dreams and some felt sexual and some felt like brushing my teeth. Most, if not all, end in my waking up before climaxing or even getting penetrated.

But I often have vivid dreams and I know I will dream about whatever was on my mind that day. It's like my brain is testing out scenarios to see if any of them feel right. Often I feel nothing at all in my dreams.

I often dream that I forgot to put on my clothes and am "out and about" embarrassed.

It's never about my remarkably small flaccid penis, however, as you might expect.

I think it's a "Jungian" dream. Lack of clothes may mean you have dropped your "mask" or "persona" revealing disreputable "shadow" parts.

I believe person means "mask" at root.

Edited by Guest

My penis in dreams tends to be nonsexual. Either public nudity by me where nobody notices, or penis dreams where I notice my penis doesn't seem small at all or is actually extremely large. Afterwards I wake up feeling comfortable with my size until I come to my senses and realize it was all a dream. Then I feel inadequate again.

The sexual dreams I have occasionally involve realizing I can reach my penis with my mouth and self fellating. Again, in my dream I'm amazingly well hung. A psychiatrist would have a field day with me.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

wow! Thanks guys for that input!  There are some aspects I didn't consider and I wish I had been notified that there were responses!  Pinki B is right, there's rarely a climax but then again it's SO non sexual it's almost normal to do these things.  I love the dreams where I'm amazingly hung and can casually suck myself.  I've had many of those and enjoy them a lot!  

I'm so stoked to see these replies you have no idea.  lol

Overthehill, you could be right about that mask idea.  When I read it I felt like "oooh!!  maybe!"  It kind of makes sense because I do feel like men should be open and accepting of each other, nudity, sexuality.  That's impossible to express because of stigma's like being thought of as gay because they think you WANT to see other naked men.  It's my opinion that men need to see other men naked in order to break a barrier that we put up emotionally between each other.  It's not a sexual thing, it's a personal knowledge thing.  We generally connect physically, not emotionally.  Guys are even better friends sometimes after a fist fight.  It's a little convoluted because I'm just considering what you mean about the mask, but I think that might be on a right path.  Still assembling it.  

This is awesome.  lol  Thanks for the replies.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, Daddio said:

It's my opinion that men need to see other men naked in order to break a barrier that we put up emotionally between each other.  It's not a sexual thing, it's a personal knowledge thing.  

I'm sure the opposite in that regard.  My thick bullet proof glass wall goes up when I'm naked around guys.  I hate to hear them thinking:  "Dang, that guy got no dick."

I have penis dreams quite often, some where I'm hung, some where I'm uncharacteristically naked in front of others, some where I'm fulfilling my sexual fantasies and mostly of other guys penises, I love waking up with a steel hard boner after a sexy penis dream where I've had a friend's penis in each hand! 

8 hours ago, Gezr69 said:

Very common.

Typically naked in public, completely flaccid, with nobody noticing.

Just acting like I'm normally dressed.

Those are the kinds of dreams I have sometimes that make me double check that I have everything on before I go to work. Lol  

On 3/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, Daddio said:

I love the dreams where I'm amazingly hung and can casually suck myself.  I've had many of those and enjoy them a lot!  

Still have these dream fairly often. Almost always to climax. And it's not that I'm hung much better, sometimes sure, but usually I'm just a LOT more flexible. Anyway, like Carlin said "If I could reach I'd never leave the house".

• 3 weeks later...

I can lucid dream and have quite a few recurring fantasies regarding my size and others I know. It is genetic my dad and brother can both lucid dream. Growing up it let me explore my sexuality and get to know myself and my peers in very creative ways.

It is wild the things you can think up when you are a horny kid to teenager with raging hormones and a blank canvas to have vivid wet dreams to. I have to abstain from sexual gratification for about three days to achieve this. I usually do it once a week. 

I had this one fantasy at a water park where this huge wave knocks off all these peoples swim suits and they start having this orgy at the edge of the big wave pool. Probably because this one girl got her top pulled off in one when I was a little kid and I got my first eyeful of big grownup breasts.

I don't know if my brother and dad have similar restrictions, not something I want to ask them :lol: .

20 hours ago, quickquoteit said:

I can lucid dream and have quite a few recurring fantasies regarding my size and others I know. It is genetic my dad and brother can both lucid dream. Growing up it let me explore my sexuality and get to know myself and my peers in very creative ways.

I've never heard anyone say lucid dreaming might be genetic.  Interesting.

I've had a number of spontaneous lucid dream in which I knew I was dreaming and could "change the movie" to an extent.  Never could really control it.

Also, the lucid dream seemed to be connected to a feeling of body paralysis.

• 3 years later...
On 4/6/2018 at 12:20 PM, RodEnuf said:

My brother has lucid dreams with recurring characters and themes, and he easily remembers them.  He claims to often be aware at the time that he's dreaming.  I, on the other hand, have no memory of my dreams at all.

Alan G

I occasionally have lucid dreams that take place on another planet with twin suns blazing in the sky; the urban centers have tall, crystalline towers, and the planet's vegetation reminds me of giant jade plants. The planet is a major space port for galactic trade. The locals are humanoid but definitely not human: small, grey beings with huge, dark eyes. And I'm one of them....

Is it time to call the men in white coats with the big nets? :D

Edited by Vinnig
Grammar correction

My first sexual thoughts and awareness of my genitals came long before I reached puberty when I was very young. They started in my dreams where I dreamt that I standing in front of a group of girls in the playground at grade school prior to school starting. I would notice the girls were looking at me then at one another and smiling. When I would look at myself to see what they were smiling about I would realize I forgot to get dressed before leaving for school. I was standing there with my hairless body and fully exposed tight round scrotum and tiny penis barely sticking out. I would then wake up with a tingly feeling in my body. There was no shame but pride in the way my exposed, hairless boyhood body looked and I secretly wished that could happen in real life.

As I got older those dreams turned into my realizing that I was naked at work. When I realized I was naked in front of coworkers I had no choice but to stand naked in front of them and try to act normal. In my dreams I always was aware of my hairless body and that my small genitals were in full view for all to see. There was no feeling of shame in my body and nobody seemed to care. However there was always this feeling that they might think I was weird for being naked at work while everyone else was dressed. I usually would try to find an opportunity to sneak away and put some clothes on so I could feel normal.

I do like being naked around the house as much as possible. Being that I have a lot on my mind and often do things without thinking about them I often walk outside on my deck during the day (I have neighbors close around me) and have to look at myself to make sure I have clothes on.

Edited by NuderThanNude

• 1 month later...