Full Frontal Nude Pictures - Getting Caught

I'm a bit of a show off and enjoy posting nude pics online. I love peoples reactions when they see my little dick. and I've met and chatted with loads of people after they have seen my pics. However recently a picture I posted on another site gained a comment from someone who claims to be a school friend of mine, which has made me quite self conscious. They haven't said who they are and it makes me wonder a lot. My close friends all know I am small (indeed are probably sick of seeing my dick HAHA) but I went to a big school and haven't stayed in touch with many people over the years. I haven't deleted the photo or replied to it. I am waiting to see how it plays out but it could prove to be quite embarrassing. 

I just wondered if anyone else had been caught out like this and what they did.  

It won't stop me posting! 

Hey, have at it, brother!  I like your confidence.

I think the situation is funny because at least you got the balls to keep doing what you want to do. Let them comment. If it was someone that mattered you'd know who it was. What's your biggest concern with this person? 

You didn't say what the comment they made was though. Was it a positive comment or mean? 

OH yeah, have I been caught? YES!! I have and it was awful and hilarious at the same time, plus it was a good experience for us both. It was a friend in high school, too, but we were still in high school. I don't even know why I kept the photos but he found them in my room. I don't even want to think what would have happened if there was Instagram and snapchat back then. Lol

Edited by Guest
To edit.

I got found out by someone who recognised my dick! So I guess that kinda doesn't count! But when all is said and done you can always say "don't see you having the "balls" to post pics of your dick! Also like Alan said "how long have you been looking at pics of guys" both of which will probably keep him silent. 

I think @RodEnuf had the best question.  I always thought that if someone I knew "dimed me out" for appearing naked in the chat, for example, my response would be to ask how long he (or she) had enjoyed websites where he or she can see naked men.

That said, I admit I would be very embarrassed in such a situation.  Now, i had NO problem being seen naked by all my classmates for those six years of my life, or by other guys in the military or even by the other boys and men in the locker rooms of various gyms and such.  But, that's different.  At least, I see it as completely different.  Back in my day, the nudity was expected so there was nothing wrong with being seen, or seeing others, naked.  But a photo, or a webcam, being seen by a contemporary now - in a "not locker room" situation - that would be uncomfortable.  But I will say, the entire outcome would depend, would it not, on how the other person perceived and reacted to what he or she had seen?

Agreed?

• 4 weeks later...

My adult Son and I are exhibitionists and have nude and erotic photos and videos of us, together and separately, all over the internet.  We are on the east coast, but we travel to LA/Hollywood often for projects for our little business.  Three times we were recognized (caught?).  Once going through the security line at LAX - My Son's PA and 8 scrotum rings and his nipple rings set off the scanner thing.  The male agent pulled him out of the line and over to the side as I stood nearby waiting (and laughing to myself).  While inquiring about what my Son may have on him that would set off the alarm, the agent suddenly recognized my Son as someone he had seen online.  He described the sites and photos accurately and my Son admitted he was that same guy.  The agent then asked about my Son's Dad (me) and My Son nods over my way and the agent goes "oh wow!" and starts waving at me.  He sends my Son on his way.  As we are discussing what just happened, I made a bet whether or not the agent was now in the restroom jerking off. 

Two more times also if anyone wants to hear them.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a couple experiences that are somewhat related....

Quite some time ago, I ran into a guy I knew moderately well from my industry at a NYJacks party.  We were both fully nude and boned and it was hard to simply ignore one another.  We acknowledged each other and went about our business.  I've seen him a number of times since in business situations and our meeting at NYJacks doesn't come up.  

Another time my wife and I were spending a quiet Sunday afternoon at the nudist club we belonged to.  I looked across the pool and there was my best customer and his wife taking the prospective member tour.  He immediately noticed me, too, so there was nothing to do but go over and welcome them to the club.  We spent a wonderful afternoon with them, all nude of course, and many other times after that.  He continued to be one of my best customers and the shared experience of social nudity only reinforced the business relationship.  

Edited by RCH