SPL

Hi Guys,

New partner means new reasons for me to :heart: on penises.

I've been with my boyfriend for a few months now, but we had to spend a whole month apart because of him having to travel for work. We just got back together last week and we've only started really enjoying each other's  bodies in the last few days. Last night we played with some shibari ropes and tried some new angles, which lead me to my latest revelation as to why I love small penises.

So! Today's *S*mall *P*enis *L*ove letter is:

A penis that's short enough to fit all the way in my mouth is also short enough to spread my lips against my partner's body when he penetrates me. I especially love when he stands off the foot of the bed/couch/counter/car hood and puts my ankles over his shoulders. When he slides all the way in at this angle, my pussy lips get spread and pressed up against his body and my clitoris gets the perfect kiss with each stroke. At the same time, I can feel his balls against the lower part of my entrance as if his whole loins were making out with my pussy.

Last night my boyfriend said he wished he had a bigger dick because...reasons and I said NO! You can't change it because it's PERFECT!

So there. Imagine having your girl tell you that when you whip it out next.

:heart: Pink

PS. An expertly tied shibari laced through the legs can make even a finger feel HUGE. Y'all should try it out.

Wow, Pinky!  Thanks for the enlightening intimate post.

I've often thought and this post proves that the main problem is lack of communication re: physical intimacy in my relationships over the years, not penis size.

Too bad ones fears can become reality if reality isn't explored honestly and openly.

@Shyal Hi Shyal! :helloandwelcome:

Good news for you! There ARE others like me and THEY EVEN HANG OUT HERE!

If you search the forums (and I don't know if the new site allows it, but search the members?) you'll find there are several women who have posted here over the years to appreciate the smaller penises in their lives. Dee is one. There was also a girl who was really sparkly who came and went in the last year. Bronxy is another.

If you have trouble finding their posts, send me a PM and I'll see if I can find their handles so you can search their content.

Best

Pink

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, Pinkie B. said:

Last night my boyfriend said he wished he had a bigger dick because...reasons and I said NO! You can't change it because it's PERFECT!

But because why?  I've suspect men want to be bigger to feel more powerful.  They aren't really thinking of their partner, but maybe just their own ability to be sadistic with their dick.

@overthehill Well, in his case I know it's not "sadistic." He's a Good Southern Christian, which is a first for me in terms of partners and we're navigating a TON of differences in our sexual attitudes etc., but I know sadism towards women is not one of his values. Towards men? Well....we're working on that.

But you guys are the experts. Why DOES a man wish for a bigger dick when his partner is clearly in love with what he's got?

@Pinkie B. I don't think penis size has to do with women at all.  I think it's not even about sex. It's just between us guys. It's about having it. I'm not even sure women come into the equation at all, to be honest. That sounds strange but if it wasn't for the other aspects of our lives dragging all the fear and self doubt with it, I'm not sure we'd care very much if women liked what we had to offer as long as we had sex. If men didn't care about other mens' sizes, we wouldn't be intimidated by what she thought of ours, if that makes sense.

Why do men want bigger ones? I don't know that there is an answer. You're going to get a different answer from every guy, based on experiences, but not as a whole. The why goes a lot deeper than experiences. 

20 hours ago, Pinkie B. said:

@overthehill But you guys are the experts. Why DOES a man wish for a bigger dick when his partner is clearly in love with what he's got?

Bronxy recently agreed with me that men want to able to hurt the woman with their big dicks though they don't necessarily do so.  She claims many men purposely insert big ones in an inconsiderate fashion.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:16 PM, Pinkie B. said:

... But you guys are the experts. Why DOES a man wish for a bigger dick when his partner is clearly in love with what he's got?

I could see several reasons. Having a cock that calls for exclamations of admiration both in situations of public nudity (locker rooms, urinals, sauna…) and before/during sexual activities in private could be one. Also, it's reassuring to know that one is more well-endowed than a considerable part of the competition. You have to keep in mind that from a guy's perspective his own penis looks smaller than everyone else's .

I think Biggie Smalls hit the heart of the problem: competition, being just a natural male instinct.  From the earliest years we are exposed to all types of "manly" competition and it carries over to the size of one's penis, say, taunts of "mine is bigger than yours" in your mind.  I love my small penis and it has served me well for more years than I care to count

On 3/27/2018 at 9:51 AM, Daddio said:

I don't think penis size has to do with women at all.  I think it's not even about sex. It's just between us guys. It's about having it. I'm not even sure women come into the equation at all, to be honest. That sounds strange but if it wasn't for the other aspects of our lives dragging all the fear and self doubt with it, I'm not sure we'd care very much if women liked what we had to offer as long as we had sex. If men didn't care about other mens' sizes, we wouldn't be intimidated by what she thought of ours, if that makes sense.

I think there's a lot of wisdom in that.

@Pinkie B. Thanks!  Yes, I was familiar with the ropes thing and have seen photos - as you said, some quite elaborate.  I just thought it was all "bondage" stuff and had never heard the "name" of the ropes.  Oh, the things one can learn on the 'net!

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys! Long time no chat.

I've been thinking about you all a lot over the last few months, but life has been crazy. I haven't owned a computer for two years and that makes it hard to connect with you guys.

I'd love to share all the details of where I've been, but this is the Small Penis Love thread and I'm logging in to share some more love with you!

As it goes, I've found myself a new partner. For the first time in over ten years I have hope that this one might be the one that stays. I'm desperately in love with him. I asked if I could post his picture on the forum, but he's not comfortable with that, so you will all have to accept that he's the most beautiful man you could ever lay eyes on. For you men-lovers, I think he'd be a "twink", but to me he's just a walking work of art. Slender, with smooth skin and sharp features. Perfect eyebrows that would make any woman jealous and the most brilliant, gleaming smile you ever saw in your life.  The first moment I laid eyes on him I was plainly enchanted, and the poor boy has no idea he has this effect on me!

When we were finally intimate we ended up spending an entire day in bed together. I knew I wanted him, but we both wanted to move slowly and it turned into a perfect day. I brought him home after an early morning bike ride and laid next to him in my bed, tracing the tattoo on his arm from his wrist to his elbow in a dreamy trance. I can be very aggressive in bed and I wanted to give him the space to control the pace, so even while my whole body was on fire for him, I just waited. We lay there cuddling and caressing each other, each of us slowly pushing the boundaries until he decided he wanted to be inside me.

At first, when he penetrated me, I thought he was using his fingers. He has the most beautiful hands with long, slender fingers and I assumed we were stepping up our foreplay when I realized that he had only reached down to guide himself in. Like the rest of him, his penis is slender and delicate with a smooth head and a pronounced downward curve. We began to thrust our hips into each other and his breathing became ragged and his face and neck flushed red. I could sense he was reaching his climax and my body was following him. We came together that first time and I braced myself for the usual struggle where my body craves more but my partner cannot provide it.

...but I had no such let down! Our sex was unprotected and I asked him to consider that I was fertile and trusting him not to get me pregnant. He told me not to worry because he couldn't ejaculate. I didn't understand, but my mind was flushed so full with lust that I decided it was a problem for another day. After his first climax he did not become soft. Instead, he collapsed in my arms, still inside me, and we lay there together catching our breath. As I soon learned was my new normal, he continued to languidly slide back and forth between my lips as if exploring my body, which responded to him with increasing hunger. His strokes became more assertive and we were rutting into each other again before my brain could really grasp what was happening.

Four times we made love that afternoon, each time as fervent and glorious as the last until finally, well into the night, we decided it was probably smart to go downstairs to the kitchen and eat something with calories in it.

The reason why I wanted to share this story with you guys is because, of course, I want to share another experience of a man with a small penis sharing an experience of ecstatic pleasure with his partner. But with this man in particular, I had a new experience that I think many guys here could relate to. You see, I found out later that the reason my partner could not ejaculate was because he did not experience puberty in the normal way. His body, he told me, "never did what it was supposed to do" and he has no facial hair, small testicles, almost no body odor or other body hair, and the long arms and legs that typically accompany men who experience hypogonadism. We don't talk about it very much because I don't want him to feel objectified by my curiosity, but he has told me that growing up he experienced teasing and ostracism from his classmates because of the way he looked and more than once he's been cheated on by women (and I *am* embarrassed to call them such) who told him it was because his dick was too small to satisfy them. I am so in love that my heart breaks whenever he shares these stories with me.

But here I am, desperately in love with a man who never completed puberty, who makes my heart sing and my pussy throb. And here's the best part: when I noticed what was going on with his body I did some research and found out that he could get testosterone replacement therapy and build muscle and body hair and possibly even a larger penis that ejaculates... but I don't want any of that! The way his body is now makes him multi-orgasmic, just like I am. I have never had the pleasure of a partner who could actually fuck me until I was satisfied and ready to sleep. Sure, I've had partners who could "go a long time," but that's not the same as what I have with my boyfriend.

So, here's some more SPL for your guys. For the Greengiant and all the other guys who find their way here because their bodies don't develop the way they were supposed to, this story is for you.

The man, however, is 100% all for me!

<3

Pink

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/20/2018 at 11:47 AM, Pinkie B. said:

Hi Guys,

New partner means new reasons for me to :heart: on penises.

I've been with my boyfriend for a few months now, but we had to spend a whole month apart because of him having to travel for work. We just got back together last week and we've only started really enjoying each other's  bodies in the last few days. Last night we played with some shibari ropes and tried some new angles, which lead me to my latest revelation as to why I love small penises.

So! Today's *S*mall *P*enis *L*ove letter is:

A penis that's short enough to fit all the way in my mouth is also short enough to spread my lips against my partner's body when he penetrates me. I especially love when he stands off the foot of the bed/couch/counter/car hood and puts my ankles over his shoulders. When he slides all the way in at this angle, my pussy lips get spread and pressed up against his body and my clitoris gets the perfect kiss with each stroke. At the same time, I can feel his balls against the lower part of my entrance as if his whole loins were making out with my pussy.

So there. Imagine having your girl tell you that when you whip it out next.

:heart: Pink

PS. An expertly tied shibari laced through the legs can make even a finger feel HUGE. Y'all should try it out.

Stumbled on this.  Never heard of Shibari Ropes  Nothing like perfect sex instead of "crappy."   I knew I should have been position the woman's legs experimentally.

Shibari Ropes for BDSM

On 4/19/2019 at 8:35 PM, Pinkie B. said:

And here's the best part: when I noticed what was going on with his body I did some research and found out that he could get testosterone replacement therapy and build muscle and body hair and possibly even a larger penis that ejaculates... but I don't want any of that! The way his body is now makes him multi-orgasmic, just like I am. I have never had the pleasure of a partner who could actually fuck me until I was satisfied and ready to sleep. Sure, I've had partners who could "go a long time," but that's not the same as what I have with my boyfriend.

Hmmm?

On 3/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, Biggie Smalls said:

I could see several reasons. Having a cock that calls for exclamations of admiration both in situations of public nudity (locker rooms, urinals, sauna…) and before/during sexual activities in private could be one. Also, it's reassuring to know that one is more well-endowed than a considerable part of the competition. You have to keep in mind that from a guy's perspective his own penis looks smaller than everyone else's .

And devastating to realize in a room of 1000, you and a couple others would be the smallest.  I always just wanted to "be in the running" genitally so I could concentrate on personal interaction.