Bigger Is Not Always Better — There Are Major Benefits to Having a Small Penis

RodEnuf

5 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Wouldn't want to be 8' 10"

I don't understand what this has to do with anything or if it's a taunt to me. Yours sounds like the typical behavior that people with normal and big penises have, treating the whole issue superficially, and in some cases they even throw in humblebragging. I understand that you've achieved peace of mind, but if you're mocking others, you don't look good.

While some studies find the average 5.1"-5.5", the most important statistic is what your partner prefers. If you have 8 inches and it hurts your partner, that's just as bad (or worse) that having 3 inches and they can't feel it. 

The size of you dick really isn't the most important thing. Just enjoy what you have. If you are super small, then learn to laugh about it. It's not the end of the world. My wife makes jokes about mine all the time. Just yesterday she got home from the store and pulled out a big long sausage from the bag and said, "I got this huge sausage since we already had your little sausage". 

6 hours ago, SloStroker said:

My wife makes jokes about mine all the time.

Slowly getting more fun jokes coming out.

Sunday morning as MrsG watched me roll the Sleeves on she said, "I hope I'm getting 9" this morning".
Reminded her that we'd measured it and it's just shy of eight..
She replied "I know, I was thinking you could fuck me with your little dick twice"....

12 hours ago, SloStroker said:

While some studies find the average 5.1"-5.5", the most important statistic is what your partner prefers. If you have 8 inches and it hurts your partner, that's just as bad (or worse) that having 3 inches and they can't feel it. 

The size of you dick really isn't the most important thing. Just enjoy what you have. If you are super small, then learn to laugh about it. It's not the end of the world. My wife makes jokes about mine all the time. Just yesterday she got home from the store and pulled out a big long sausage from the bag and said, "I got this huge sausage since we already had your little sausage". 

5 hours ago, Gezr69 said:

Slowly getting more fun jokes coming out.

Sunday morning as MrsG watched me roll the Sleeves on she said, "I hope I'm getting 9" this morning".
Reminded her that we'd measured it and it's just shy of eight..
She replied "I know, I was thinking you could fuck me with your little dick twice"....

The behavior of your wives to me is absurd and unconscionable. There is absolutely nothing to laugh about something that makes existence heavier to deal with. Reading your reasoning, confirms to me that there is something wrong with the human being. Just at the thought of my hypothetical wife doing this to me, it would be immediate divorce, and I would not even pay her alimony, as I would sue her for offenses against my dignity as a man. Because IF she really loved me, she would accept me as I am, without burdening me with my problem and consequently try to find a way that satisfies both of us in our intimate moments. I respect your choices, but for me it's like the world has started to turn backwards.

My wife has been with a guy who was in the 7 inch range and then I came along with my barely 5 inch penis. She fell in love with it. She says it's nice looking,  better to feel and play with and it is a lot easier to put it in her mouth and vagina. She loves the fact that i usually take some time to cum and it doesn't hurt her jaw or her arm when she is masturbating me. She did always enjoy me when I was inside her and always had good orgasm's

10 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

The behavior of your wives to me is absurd and unconscionable. There is absolutely nothing to laugh about something that makes existence heavier to deal with. Reading your reasoning, confirms to me that there is something wrong with the human being. Just at the thought of my hypothetical wife doing this to me, it would be immediate divorce, and I would not even pay her alimony, as I would sue her for offenses against my dignity as a man. Because IF she really loved me, she would accept me as I am, without burdening me with my problem and consequently try to find a way that satisfies both of us in our intimate moments. I respect your choices, but for me it's like the world has started to turn backwards.

Thankfully I have a great sense of humor, I know how to laugh at myself, and I love making others laugh.

I have a small penis. I'm 6'5" tall and big everywhere else except my below average 4.75" erect penis. That's freaking funny! My wife was fat but lost weight and has saggy floppy tits which I joke about. We accept each other for who we are.

I used to have a bad attitude about it and I used to hide it and lie about it and was embarrassed by my tiny dick, but I eventually just accepted my body for what it is. I love my small penis. I love showing it off. I love it when people make jokes about it. I will never have a big penis. I can't change my size, but I can change my attitude about it and choose to have fun with it.

To quote one of my favorite movies, "Stripes", "Lighten up Frances". 

5 hours ago, SloStroker said:

I used to have a bad attitude about it and I used to hide it and lie about it and was embarrassed by my tiny dick, but I eventually just accepted my body for what it is.

And that sums it all up.  Acceptance of the things you cannot change.  With acceptance comes inner strength.

18 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

The behavior of your wives to me is absurd and unconscionable. There is absolutely nothing to laugh about something that makes existence heavier to deal with. Reading your reasoning, confirms to me that there is something wrong with the human being.

Not at all; what is more "unconscionable", as you put it, was the ongoing assurances that
"you don't have a small dick" and "it's not that small really".
IT IS SMALL, and that sort of comment is just condescending. Like the every child wins a prize world we now have.

There is no inference that there is anything wrong with the human being, and there's nothing wrong with my dick.

But certain things make fun points of conversation & can be Humorous.

It can hide it's head away like a Turtle, then pop it out with a shake...
It can be flaccid & pointing straight out and have this neat little double bounce when I walk...
If it's pulled down when rock hard it snaps back like a spring...

That's all fun & amusing, not insulting as suggested.

Like other comments above, I like showing off my little dick,
It's very neat & "Handsome" as she puts it.
I provoke the humour & we all enjoy the laugh.

Edited by Gezr69

On 11/15/2021 at 11:52 PM, SloStroker said:

Just yesterday she got home from the store and pulled out a big long sausage from the bag and said, "I got this huge sausage since we already had your little sausage".

Mrs has been onto me for years about a new fridge, but the space it sits in is an odd shape....

Have had it in my mind to one day get an empty box from a retailer & stand in in the Kitchen...
Cut a waist height hole and hang my cock out on the side she won't first,
Would be my version of "Dick in a Box", and I think she'd find it totally amusing.

No need to think I'm weird, know it already & get told the same occasionally.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:29 AM, canuck45 said:

So on what do you base your beliefs?

science doesn't care.jpg

Doctors don't agree with each other either, they give each other numbers like they're peanuts, you believe what you want. The total number of people who have been analyzed (even incorrectly, with measures taken by the patient himself) are too few (less than 100,000 men). In addition, there is one thing that your beloved science (which I repeat for those who do not want to understand: I do NOT deny it, I DENY exclusively the one that deals with penis measurements) can never overcome...the reality of the facts, and the latter tells us that the majority of women in this world love AT LEAST a normal penis (5.5-6 inches at least) and will look at one with 3-4 inches almost as a "pest". But first when them writes on the internet, them will also say that we under endowed people make mental movies, and then do what I wrote previously in the intimate situation. Well, great for those who are resigned, but let others "fight" a battle in their own lives.

On 11/16/2021 at 8:34 PM, Gezr69 said:

Not at all; what is more "unconscionable", as you put it, was the ongoing assurances that
"you don't have a small dick" and "it's not that small really".
IT IS SMALL, and that sort of comment is just condescending. Like the every child wins a prize world we now have.

There is no inference that there is anything wrong with the human being, and there's nothing wrong with my dick.

But certain things make fun points of conversation & can be Humorous.

It can hide it's head away like a Turtle, then pop it out with a shake...
It can be flaccid & pointing straight out and have this neat little double bounce when I walk...
If it's pulled down when rock hard it snaps back like a spring...

That's all fun & amusing, not insulting as suggested.

Like other comments above, I like showing off my little dick,
It's very neat & "Handsome" as she puts it.
I provoke the humour & we all enjoy the laugh.

For heaven's sake, if you like it, that's fine, but I don't agree with it. Although actually the thing about calling it small, baby dick, little wiener (or whatever a woman chooses to call it), is also quite childish. Think if a man said to his woman small vagina, my cherries (because of small boobs), small drum (because of a small ass), chances are she would take you to court. So at least for me, who could never insult or label female body parts for some lack of size, I would like that at least TO ME (for others decide for themselves) no woman would label me with that term. I am of the opinion that body shaming should be universal and not one-way, but that's another story.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with relative terms like big and small are they get applied by the beholder and exist in the mind of the beholder.  These terms can change with the experiences of the beholder across a span of time and can confuse a long term partner, friend and acquaintance. Then there is the matter of perspective that influences size perception and how it's applied, for instance that little turtle has a huge dick though it's dick is an inch and a half. A lot of people assume the other person's thoughts are synchronized with their thoughts, and misunderstanding and conjecture is not expected. 

If you don't understand what I'm trying to convey so be it. 

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, Appreciater said:

I do not see lovingly accepted banter between spouses as sph.

Well, it's less "loving banter" and more honest truth. 

My wife seldom fucks me, but on Sunday she told me she was horny (a small miracle). We fucked for about 5 minutes and she says, "I want to cum now. Your little dick isn't getting the job done". I watched as she used her vibrator to bring herself to 10 orgasms. Then I jerked off as she told me how small and pathetic my tiny cock was and why's she never wants sex with me. I came all over her tits.