Bigger Is Not Always Better — There Are Major Benefits to Having a Small Penis

RodEnuf

Bigger Is Not Always Better — There Are Major Benefits to Having a Small Penis

By Isadora Baum - May 24, 2018 - PopSugar.com

You've probably assumed that when it comes to penis size, bigger is better. Yet now's the time to be proved wrong. Sure, there are many perks to having a large penis (can't deny that one), but there are always several ways that less endowed men can use their small members to give you oh-so-much pleasure. Certain positions might actually be easier and more enjoyable when your guy's on the smaller end, giving him better clitoral access, and you might feel more naturally lubricated without the excess friction. Here are a few reasons a guy with a little penis can give you some huge rewards.

Anal Sex Is a Hell of a Lot Easier

"For obvious reasons, anal sex is less scary to try and more comfortable to enjoy with a man with a smaller penis," says Dr. Jennifer Landa, MD, OB-GYN, and chief medical officer at BodyLogicMD, to POPSUGAR. You still want to make sure to get adequate lubrication while engaging in anal sex, though, so lube is super helpful here. "Having anal sex with a man with a larger penis can be more intimidating and more uncomfortable," she says.

He Makes Up For It in Other Sexy Ways

"Many women say that men with smaller penises have become experts in other areas, such as using their hands and mouths, to please and satisfy," she says. Your partner will still be able to rock your world with his penis (it's still a penis, after all), but he can also take sex to the next level with some awesome additions.

"Not that it's all about the orgasm, however it's important to note that only 30 percent of women can orgasm from penetration alone, so that's why I always say foreplay is not just a suggestion — it's a requirement," adds Emily Morse, a sexologist and the host and founder of the Sex With Emily podcast, to POPSUGAR.

He Knows What CAT Is

No, not like the animal. "Many men with smaller penises have learned the coital alignment technique (CAT), in which he aligns his pubic bone with her mons pubis and specifically her clitoris," she says. "In this way it's possible to stimulate the clitoris while having intercourse," she explains. This is one of the most common ways for women to achieve orgasm during intercourse, so it's definitely a huge perk.

It Can Keep You Better Lubricated

A big penis can be intense, and it can often dry you up faster. This is especially true as you get older. "For women with hormonal changes in perimenopause and menopause, a smaller penis can be beneficial because these women tend to have less lubrication and the cells of the vagina actually shrink in menopause, which can make accommodating a larger penis more difficult," Landa adds.

Sex Might Not Be as Painful

Sometimes a large penis can make for a lot of pain. "I've had patients complain about their partners with larger penises — that it can be difficult to work up to enough foreplay to accommodate their partner with a larger penis. They talk about having to ease into it and mention that they sometimes even have pain," she says.

"I get so many more questions about what to do when their partner is on the larger side, especially because it can be painful and potentially prohibit sex from happening," adds Morse.

In fact, usually complaints about pain are rare for smaller guys. "I've never had a patient complain about a partner with a small penis. They don't present the same challenges, and a small penis will never cause pain," Landa explains. The most sensitive part of the vagina is the lower part, and a man with a smaller penis will have no problem reaching it. He can cause all of the pleasure without all the length.

Oral Sex Is Easier . . . For You

Hells yeah. "Many women have reported that it is way easier to perform oral sex on a man with a smaller penis because they don't have trouble fitting in their mouth if they have a small mouth, and they don't feel like they're going to gag, as sometimes women do with men with larger penises," she says. No way to argue with that.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of those points in the opening post are legit, while others aren't real advantages.

A small penis isn't a requirement to become good with your hands and mouth, or knowing certain techniques. So every guy can achieve those things if he looks into them. Also, with sufficient training anal would get easier as well. The points made regarding oral, lubrication and pain make more sense though.

• 5 months later...

lol yeh "major benefits" right. The cons will always outweigh the alleged 'pro's' if you ask me. This is just more crap to make small/tiny men feel better when really they know its ultimately a bad thing.

Funny how you never hear a large or average man say; "you know its sucks being this size I wish I was small so I could do the things listed here...." just would not happen ever.

Edited by Brennick89

• 1 year later...

The only annoyances a large (not normal) penis can give you, are roughly two. The first is that when he's erect and you're wearing jeans, I think it hurts, the second is that when you defecate and he's erect you don't know where to put him (especially if the toilet bowl is cold in the winter, it's quite annoying). Otherwise, except for creating some problems for the woman for blowjobs and finding someone who suffers from vaginismus (which are trying hard to use dilators...), there is only to gain. The self-esteem, the virility of feeling male, the pride of going to the beach in a swimsuit slip is to show the big sketch in front, becoming for that day "the most watched man on the beach", makes you live two meters from the ground. These articles are done to create a content to those who have a small penis (like me and others of you), but the reality we really all know. If things worked the way they say they do, the media, TV shows, comedians, movies, etc., wouldn't be making fun of us using the small penis stigma.

I have several female friends who I have discussed sex with. They all universally agree that too small is better than too big. Too big hurts during intercourse, is uncomfortable to suck, and I've also heard from several women that men with giant cocks don't tend to be good lovers. It's all about their big cock.

To small may not get them off, but al least it doesn't hurt.

5 hours ago, SloStroker said:

I have several female friends who I have discussed sex with. They all universally agree that too small is better than too big. Too big hurts during intercourse, is uncomfortable to suck, and I've also heard from several women that men with giant cocks don't tend to be good lovers. It's all about their big cock.

To small may not get them off, but al least it doesn't hurt.

"Too small"...the woman won't feel anything during penetration, so your friends I think were telling you a lie to seem polite. Then it depends on what you identify as "Too small", if it is a 6 inch that is defined as "Too small" you have friends who are Size Queen. A "Too small" penis can be seen from 5 inches down to 3.2 inches, after that it becomes a "Micropenis".

P.s: A decent girth would be necessary, because no matter how hard you try to be a foreplay wizard, at the final moment when she, the woman wants to feel your manhood, with a "too small" 3.6-4.0 inch. (unless she loves you madly, sketching pleasure, she won't feel a thing).

4 minutes ago, SloStroker said:

I am 4.75" full hard and have been told I'm too small. 

Got me by a 1/4, but these are BP numbers I presume.

While it's easy to "press a ruler firmly against the pubic bone", you don't achieve that with leg's thigh's & butt cheeks in the mix.

Makes it not uncommon for us to have just 3 or 4" to work with when it comes to some positions.
Even less in those positions that stop you using that last inch or so.

5 hours ago, SloStroker said:

I am 4.75" full hard and have been told I'm too small. 

I'm sorry, but unfortunately that's how it is, if people with 5.5 inch are defined as small (which would be the beginning of the phantom average, but even 6 are seen as small by Size Queen) for people like us there is no hope.

11 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I'm sorry, but unfortunately that's how it is, if people with 5.5 inch are defined as small (which would be the beginning of the phantom average, but even 6 are seen as small by Size Queen) for people like us there is no hope.

Yeah...but I am what I am and I am very open about having a smaller than average penis. I enjoy having a small dick. I love showing it off and getting teased. I truly have no desire to have a big dick. At my age, in my situation, I have no need for a big cock.

51 minutes ago, SloStroker said:

Yeah...but I am what I am and I am very open about having a smaller than average penis. I enjoy having a small dick. I love showing it off and getting teased. I truly have no desire to have a big dick. At my age, in my situation, I have no need for a big cock.

We don't need a big penis, we need a normal penis (at least 6 inches), with a girth that should be noticeable. I could never be fooled, I snap like a spring and on penis sizes I am extremely touchy. Do you know what I might call you? RESIGNED. Remember that you have your own dignity that NO ONE should ever get to hurt.

P.s: So you are a lover of SPH (Small Penis Humiliation).

On 11/10/2021 at 3:46 PM, Jack Bauer said:

The self-esteem, the virility of feeling male, the pride of going to the beach in a swimsuit slip is to show the big sketch in front, becoming for that day "the most watched man on the beach", makes you live two meters from the ground.

Well maybe in the minds of the big prick, I mean the guy with the big prick.  
Pride goes before the fall, and pride because of genetics.....seems rather shallow to me.

An 8" dick is to an average dick what a 8' 10" man is to an average NA man.  
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

Edited by canuck45

On 11/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Jack Bauer said:

You might define 5.5 inches or even 6 inches as small, but if you do you're living in a false reality.  Every reliable medical study of adult penis size has reported its average erect length to be between 5.1 and 5.5 inches.  A reliable study doesn't rely on voluntary participation and doesn't rely on self reporting.

Then there was the Lifestyles condom brand's "Spring Break" study that did use volunteers, but medical staff measurement and reporting.  To minimize (but not eliminate) the effect of small endowed guys not volunteering, they approached only groups of guys who were obviously together.  They told them they'd each be measured in private and that their sizes would not be shared with their buddies.  Then they asked the group to all volunteer.  This made it more difficult for small endowed guys to say no when their peers were saying yes.  That study reported its average to be 5.87 inches.   That's the smallest average reported by a published study that used volunteers.

Alan G

20 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Well maybe in the minds of the big prick, I mean the guy with the big prick.  
Pride goes before the fall, and pride because of genetics.....seems rather shallow to me.

An 8" dick is to an average dick what a 8' 10" man is to an average NA man.  
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

Canuck I don't understand what you mean by the last part "wouldn't want to be ya".

17 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

You might define 5.5 inches or even 6 inches as small, but if you do you're living in a false reality.  Every reliable medical study of adult penis size has reported its average erect length to be between 5.1 and 5.5 inches.  A reliable study doesn't rely on voluntary participation and doesn't rely on self reporting.

Then there was the Lifestyles condom brand's "Spring Break" study that did use volunteers, but medical staff measurement and reporting.  To minimize (but not eliminate) the effect of small endowed guys not volunteering, they approached only groups of guys who were obviously together.  They told them they'd each be measured in private and that their sizes would not be shared with their buddies.  Then they asked the group to all volunteer.  This made it more difficult for small endowed guys to say no when their peers were saying yes.  That study reported its average to be 5.87 inches.   That's the smallest average reported by a published study that used volunteers.

Alan G

Hi Alan, I'm not the one who defined 5.5 or 6 inch as small, but the so-called Size Queen. I wish I had 5.5 inch....

And I absolutely do not believe the medical studies done on penis averages.