large balls WHY?

When your intention is to procreate, it is recommended that you wear loose fitting underwear such as boxer shorts. That way your body (in particular, your scrotum) will be able to hang the testicles in the best position for optimum fertility. That position in normal air temperatures is slightly away from the body. 

@blueridgedad  Hello!

How would you describe your  "extremely" small balls?   Are they like  round and tight and boyish  as opposed to loose and hanging?

They are the size of an olive. My ballsac is very tight so they are not hanging at all. Even in the hottest summer they are really close to my body. I have a very thick fatpad also (altough Im not obese extremely) So - my penis isnt hanging over my balls...its rather poking out of my fatpad (Im a grower) 

Did you refrain from sex for a month solely for the purpose of procreation, or do you still do it because of the more powerful climaxes you get  by holding off?

I wasnt refrain from sex - quite the opposite. We were having unprotected sex for a month - I was trying to say that my wife got pregnant quite fast. She quit the pill and after a month she was pregnant. So I belive my sperm is good.

Do you wear briefs or boxers, and is that choice a result of the size of your balls?

As I mentioned in another topic, I do not wear any kind of underwear but BRIEFs. It looks awful on me but I feel it is the most comfortable wear for me. Maybe because Ive been wearing it rom the beginning of my life...do not know.

But @Red Scott is right. Loose underwear helps to keep your testicles on a right temperature for fertilize. 

Edited by shooter
typo

On 3/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, topdog said:

And you're right that some species have a 'chemical warfare' sperm, but I don't think humans do!

Really?  I've read from several scientific sources over the years that humans do, indicating group sex was probably common at some point of physical or social evolution.

Info not at my finger tips, though.

8 hours ago, blueridgedad said:

How would you describe your  "extremely" small balls?   Are they like  round and tight and boyish  as opposed to loose and hanging?

I would assume your generously sized penis, even when fully soft, would hang lower than your balls  - is that correct?

Mine are normally tight and boyish and can actually retract into my body along with my penis on occasion.  This was true before I got a fat pad which is still modest.  They seem to go into muscle cavities.

However, the sac does loosen letting the balls hang on occasion displaying what seem to me to be disturbingly small balls.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Mine have always been high and tight. Now I'm on testosterone and they are super tight. It's always been a part of my insecurity - far more that penis size. I've just started trying to stretch them out a bit by applying pull to the sacs after I shower. I then apply a silicone band around them to hold them out. But if they are "hiding" they are impossible to grab.

• 4 weeks later...

At an appointment with my urologist getting looked at for my BPH I asked him if testicles can shrink with age. He sort of chuckled ,don't know why and said unconvincingly " I suppose they could yes". I told him I swear mine were a lot bigger back in the day. He just shrugged it off and went back to my BPH problems. I have always had very low hangers and firm balls. Now they are still hanging low but are just under 1.5 inches. Would that be considered on the small side?  Maybe it is just a wishful memory but always envied guys with big balls. Just made their pants look like they fit better. My low hanging scrotum as far back as I can remember have gotten twisted around pulled back between my legs and sat on a few times. Gratefully with today's  pouch underwear that doesn't happen any more. 

On 7/29/2019 at 4:17 PM, canuck45 said:

Forces them to think more abstractly?.  I thought they googled it and didn't think at all... its on the internet, must be true.

Remember when we had to stand in a checkout line at the grocery store to buy the National Enquirer to learn what's true? :D

Edited by Vinnig
Grammatical correction

On 9/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, Vinnig said:

Remember when we had to stand in a checkout line at the grocery store to buy the National Enquirer to learn what's true? 

We would have never known about the alien impregnating Olivia Newton John, if it hadn't been for the Enquirer. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, no!!!  It's not enough that I have to worry about the size of my penis?  Now I have to worry about the size of my balls, too?  :(

My balls would probably be described as smaller, and tight.  They don't hang down.  Which is fine with me.  I remember in my youth seeing some old men that seemed to have balls that hung down to their knees.  I knew I never wanted that to happen.  So luckily, even in my old age my balls are up tight and my penis just kind of flops over them.

• 2 weeks later...

My balls vary -- at rest they hang lower than my flaccid cock, when I'm erect they pull up tight and round, merging into the base of the shaft, when I've just cum they look like walnuts ...... all this posted in another similar thread.

It is quite normal for one ball to be bigger than the other and hand lower.