Seeing other guys bulges

On 30. Juni 2018 at 4:59 AM, Heero-9 said:

When I see other guys bulges and I see they are really big I get a little angry. One time I saw a guy wearing tight pants and saw an anaconda going down his leg. I got angry he knows he is huge and is just showing it off. 

So he shouldn't wear tight pants because you feel offended by it? :huh: 
Personally, I'm surely not going to dress in a certain way (outside of a workplace context) just to please some random person. And I don't care if people notice my bulge or not.

Also, don't forget that some guys don't realize how big they are compared to the average guy. So it's not necessarily to show off. Maybe wearing his cock down one leg is just the most comfortable way to fit it in his pants.

Edited by Biggie Smalls

An old friend of mine was very long and always wore his cock down his leg. Most times it wasn't too obvious but other times you couldn't help but notice especially if he chubbed up.  He never had a bulge per say just on leg wider than the other.  As an avid dancer he found it was the only way he could move comfortably. Hs is tall and thin so he wore regular cut slacks or jeans.

I'm a new female member to the site. I would say that i do always check mens bulges, but that a big bulge wont alwasy mean he is well hung. often its just the way the pants happen to fit. few months ago i noticed big bulge in a guy who began workng in same building. after some flirting from both of us we got together and he was smaller than average. i would say little over 5 long.   That said -- very sexy guy and sex with him was very good.

of course sometimes with some men, you can see length of penis down leg in pants and then good bet he is big.

The nub or "innie" only is a give-away too.  Ya can't grow from a nub to a large erection.

Being big flaccid and therefore showing a bulge doesn't mean ya necessarily get any bigger erect.

• 2 weeks later...

I obviously have a small bulge. I don't really care one bit. I wear speedos and leggings all the time. If you want to wear a speedo, but have a small dick. There is a way. Get a speedo with a pattern, the more colorful and random the better. If you have a solid color, it will outline your nub dick, and everyone will know.  

On a trip St. Lucia a few years back, my then GF (now wife) and I were laying on the beach.   This Rasta dude came up to her and struck up a conversation and was asking if we wanted to smoke some ganja.  

My girl is blond and gorgeous.  The dude was rocking this green speedo, and his bulging cockline was litteraly a few inches from my girls face.  It was ridiculous.  He must of been 7-8 inches soft and thick. That thin fabric is not hiding anything.  I saw her eyes staring at this monster bulge.  She politely declined.

After he walked away, she goes to me.  “I don’t think I can unsee that. God damn, I think I’m trauamatiized.”  

I jokingly asked if she would ever want to try out something that size.  She’s like I would need a whole lot of ganja and rum punch!  But no honey, I prefer your little guy.   I want to be able to walk normal the next day!  

6 hours ago, Shyboi5 said:

On a trip St. Lucia a few years back, my then GF (now wife) and I were laying on the beach.   This Rasta dude came up to her and struck up a conversation and was asking if we wanted to smoke some ganja.  

My girl is blond and gorgeous.  The dude was rocking this green speedo, and his bulging cockline was litteraly a few inches from my girls face.  It was ridiculous.  He must of been 7-8 inches soft and thick. That thin fabric is not hiding anything.  I saw her eyes staring at this monster bulge.  She politely declined. [snip]

How did he get his cock so close to her face?  Some of these big cock guys really are confident and aggressive.  I had a similar experience, but my girl friend went to the guy's camper for the  weed he offered.  

OK here it is:  

I was ridiculed covertly at a beach one time by a guy obviously packing and hitting on my girlfriend.  He had a thong type suit that left nothing to the imagination.  It might as well have been a nude beach.  You couldn't help but see his big flaccid expand, contract, throb while he talked.

I was almost fully retracted and the tight suit showed my nub pointing out less than an inch even though I periodically re-adjusted. My suit wasn't speedo, but was tight enough to show I have approx. "nothing"  flaccid.

My girlfriend's puppy was with us.  The guy kept talking about our immature puppy's small dick emphasizing again and again how surprising it was that the puppy hadn't gone through puberty yet since he was getting big otherwise.  This guy was maybe 5'7" and I'm over 6'. 

Finally, he invited my girlfriend to his camper to sneak some weed.  Yeah, I think he got a blow job.  My girlfriend came back hotter than hell and wanted to fuck in our tent:  was it the weed or the blowjob or both?  Her pussy felt normal to me, but was really hot and juicy before we got started.  I don't think they fucked tho the camper was big and must have had beds.

She wasn't offended when I asked if she sucked the guy's cock, but smiled said I was paranoid and jealous.

9 hours ago, overthehill said:

How did he get his cock so close to her face?  Some of these big cock guys really are confident and aggressive.

We were sitting down on our towels.  He was standing over her, awkwardly close to her.  Just like your situation, that cock was throbbing.   Every laugh, it jiggled.   I was just as mesmerized as my girl. 

If all inhibitions aside, my girl would had a lot of fun too.  Good thing we can just leave it as fantasy.  That monster would have destroyed my girl’s tight pussy. 

Edited by RodEnuf
Reformatted quote to show source.

18 hours ago, Shyboi5 said:

We were sitting down on our towels.  He was standing over her, awkwardly close to her.  Just like your situation, that cock was throbbing.   Every laugh, it jiggled.   I was just as mesmerized as my girl.

Pretty amazing and crude for a man to approach a couple on a beach and attempt to tempt one or both based on "superior" sexual equipment.   Such guys must have a decent rate of success or it wouldn't happen so often.   It has happened to me several times, but in a more civilized manner.  Talk of sex started only after friendly talk and alcohol.

10 hours ago, overthehill said:

It has happened to me several times, but in a more civilized manner.  Talk of sex started only after friendly talk and alcohol

I always turned the guys down.  But the same girl friend would always chide me,  "That could have been fun.    You are a spoil-sport.  Group sex is fun."  I tried to explain I didn't think I'd find such direct competition with other men would be fun.   She tried to assure me I would find it fun for both of us.  Competition is fun.  "We'd learn a lot about each other too.  You are too sensitive, too serious.  Sex play with new people is fun.  Every person is different, never know how you will react." 

I have to admit it, but I regret not trying it.

Every once in a while you come across a hung guy who thinks it's his god given right to hit on someone else's girlfriend, wife, or partner. Simply because they believe the size of their penis somehow makes them superior to the guy that's already clearly in a relationship with the person he's throwing his attention to.

I for one won't tolerate this on the very rare occasions its happened, I simply tell the guy to show some respect and consideration and target a female who looks like she's alone, a whore, possibly stupid and WANTS the attention of a complete stranger! That's if my missus hasn't already told him to "f##k off" She hates these types of guys, she calls them "Ego Eddie's"

We used to have a guy in our social circles just like this! 

Yeah, the guy that put me down verbally via the dog was a real jerk.  I was really hurt when my date took up his invitation for weed and maybe more.  He had me in a strange double bind because if I took offense, I would be admitting I was hung like the puppy and I was deeply sensitive and hurt by his behaviour.  But maybe my failure to confront the guy caused my date to loose respect for me so she acted-out.

It is rare when it happens, but it does from time to time.   My girl is gorgeous.  I get it.  For most of the time, people will look and stare- and prolly wonder how this Asian guy is with this beautiful blond.  I’ve also encountered drunken idiots who will straight up ask her why is she with this small dick Asian.  Or tell her there’s no way this guy is hitting it right.  She always just says fuck off or once she told him because he is hot and is an incredible fuck.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 4:10 AM, Red Scott said:

I generally just think to myself "if it were me I'd probably be doing the same" 

Me too! When I see Guys with big bulges walking on the street I'm kinda Jealous wishing I was them and I think to myself "if I had that Big thing I'd probably go shopping naked to the Supermarket" Lol 

Edited by LilGonzalote