Seeing other guys bulges

Yeah,  I don't get angry but I do get extraordinarily jealous/envious. I'd be so much happier with an average-sized flaccid dick than a giant hard one. 

Most of my clothing shows nothing, as I never really have more than an inch poking out in front of me when soft, but there are several pairs of pants, and most of my shorts, that do pretty clearly show the tip of my little nub, about the size of a thimble, when I'm wearing them. 

I used to hardly ever wear any of them in public, but in recent years, I've stopped caring so much. It does become very clear why someone is staring, or taking a quick second look, when they do though. 

Went to the movies last night and on my way out was this young guy, maybe late teens early twenty's, standing by the water fountain  assumedly waiting for someone in the restroom. He was leaning back just a smidge and there for all to see what this bulge. Not a huge bulge but definitely a nice bulge and he seemed proud of it.

My roommates son always walks around in very loose jean and still has this enormous bulge in his jeans.

The only time I have a bulge is when I wear this one pair of jeans that I learned about  from a transguy friend because he said it gave him a nice bulge.

Tight pants, loose pants, boxers, briefs, bikinis or commando, I never seem to show a bulge.  I saw a high school basketball game and noticed even the small, skinny guys show more than what I do.  I hope they don't shrink when exercising like I do.  I get jealous when I see younger guys sporting giant bulges.  Given the current below zero farhenheight temps, I am lucky to even have something sticking out!  My nuts my not show themselves until spring.

I wish I had the confidence to participate in group sex.  Not having anything to show makes me feel interior to other guys.

Ive always showed a bulge but it is because I have large balls.  Thats what really shows when you are sitting with your legs spread open your ball sac in  your jeans or sweatpants it seems.

Only years later did I learn that during a few years when tight slacks were "in", I had 6th grade students who loved seeing their teacher's bulge! I was never huge, but looking back, I wore boxers, and carried my dick down my left leg. To them I guess it seemed huge. Might explain why when I'd be in the restroom (I used the boys, because I was the only male on the faculty, and the faculty restroom was declared the women's domain!), if a kid came in they always made an effort to 'get a look'! Looking back, I never let on, and was OK with their curiosity, must have found it exciting, because I'd often start to 'grow' there!

Edited by billinny

I may be odd, but back in high school, I normally let my penis hang in front of my balls, with the "package" supported in whitie-tighties (or a jock strap during PE). I didn't have an enormous bulge, but I think I had something there.  But here's the odd part... if I started to get hard (yeah, like that didn't happen just about every day), it was uncomfortable to leave it pointing down.  I would do the pocket-repositioning-procedure so that my penis would point straight up.  I did this not to show off - indeed, I did it because, it was less noticeable than the bulge I had if I left it pointing down (while it struggled to pop up!). I thought that my zipper kind of "hid" the erection (i.e. that "observers" would think it was the double layer of jeans and not my underlying boybone that made that vertical line).  I don't know why, but I was very embarrassed to think that anyone might know I was erect at any time.  A few times, in some lower cut jeans, the tip would poke above the waistline.  But, of course, it was covered by the whitie-tighties and I would sort of "bag out" my shirt around the belt line (I was fairly thin back then).

So, that was me - odd man out trying to hide it.  As for noticing other guys' bulges - I really never paid that much attention to guys' bulges back then.  I was far more interested in the girls' curves.  But in those last few years when I was still going to gyms (in my mid-thirties to forties), I started to appreciate more not only the occasional well-stuffed underwear I'd see in the locker room, but also pretty much any naked male I'd see in the shower or sauna or steam (although it was admittedly more difficult to see with much clarity in the steam room - too much steam, doncha know!).

I was at a meeting where this cop was giving a lecture. The dude was about 6’6” and really muscular. As he talked I realized I could make out his dick hanging down the right side of his leg. So not really a package but an outline. I still don’t remember what he said. 

Recently went repelling long with the family. The instructor had a noticeable bulge in his loose pants. When we got into the repelling harness...whoa! It was super accentuated! Some of the people who where in our group just stared at it like me. 

On 2/1/2019 at 3:55 PM, billinny said:

Only years later did I learn that during a few years when tight slacks were "in", I had 6th grade students who loved seeing their teacher's bulge! I was never huge, but looking back, I wore boxers, and carried my dick down my left leg. To them I guess it seemed huge. Might explain why when I'd be in the restroom (I used the boys, because I was the only male on the faculty, and the faculty restroom was declared the women's domain!), if a kid came in they always made an effort to 'get a look'! Looking back, I never let on, and was OK with their curiosity, must have found it exciting, because I'd often start to 'grow' there!

Thanks for sharing, this also took me back in mind to school years too. The high school science teachers were also sport coaches and had good rapport with students and would use student restrooms since they were closer to their classrooms. I admired how they were comfortable taking piss at urinals with us students (this was mid 1990s for me) and so that helped me become comfortable with self in that setting  ... Two were mid to late 30s about my (current day) age at time and were pretty handsome and one wore tight slacks with a polo or buttoned shirt most days and he showed a decent sized bulge which I noticed too. The other was still well built from bodybuilding days but discovered he was average smaller sized like me during a piss stop and we were side by side. He was busy chatting with a guy on opposite side of him at urinals at this time but had no issue or caught on on my curiosity. Those times helped me become more comfortable during those especially awkward growing years. 

Edited by maroon8098

On 2/4/2019 at 7:24 PM, maroon8098 said:

Thanks for sharing, this also took me back in mind to school years too. The high school science teachers were also sport coaches and had good rapport with students and would use student restrooms since they were closer to their classrooms. I admired how they were comfortable taking piss at urinals with us students (this was mid 1990s for me) and so that helped me become comfortable with self in that setting  ... Two were mid to late 30s about my (current day) age at time and were pretty handsome and one wore tight slacks with a polo or buttoned shirt most days and he showed a decent sized bulge which I noticed too. The other was still well built from bodybuilding days but discovered he was average smaller sized like me during a piss stop and we were side by side. He was busy chatting with a guy on opposite side of him at urinals at this time but had no issue or caught on on my curiosity. Those times helped me become more comfortable during those especially awkward growing years. 

I was active in Varsity sports in High School.

Occasionally, the coaches would shower with us, especially when they had worked up a sweat demonstrating technique during practice.

Invariably they were hung like horses.  I suppose, if some weren't, they showered at home.

Edited by Guest

There is this guy I work with that I have noticed has a rather prominent bulge. One day a group of us guys were chatting and some other guy jokingly said to him...”shouldn’t you get back to word pencil dick?”. He just looked at the guy and said, dead seriously and without smiling....”I might be a lot of things but ‘pencil dick’ sure as hell ain’t one of ‘em.” I believed him too...lol.

1 hour ago, Allen43 said:

There is this guy I work with that I have noticed has a rather prominent bulge. One day a group of us guys were chatting and some other guy jokingly said to him...”shouldn’t you get back to word pencil dick?”. He just looked at the guy and said, dead seriously and without smiling....”I might be a lot of things but ‘pencil dick’ sure as hell ain’t one of ‘em.” I believed him too...lol.

For all we know he could wear enhancing underwear. .. or stuff a sock down there every day.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:55 PM, billinny said:

When that age me  and couple of friends greg and kevin used to gossip about which teachers had big bulges and wonder about their sizes. from what we could tell our civics teacher was best hung and in certain pants it was clearly showing long and thick

@Triasco9.5 I certainly agree with you on that point., but it was just a term the other guy was using. That’s all. There wasn’t any insult intended. It was like one friend calling another friend a dumbass or a jackass. All I was getting at was that this guy WAS NOT, in my opinion, stuffing a sock, or a banana or a Hillshire sausage down in his pants to make it look like he had a big penis. I’m fairly sure he didn’t need to...lol.

We have some painters in the office this week. One of the painters came up to my office to ask me a question.  WHOA! He had baggy pants on and was still sporting a big bulge! It was very noticeable. I had to take him to another part of the building to show him what we wanted done there and was able to get a better look. Dude was packing some serious dong in those painting pants. 

@billinny I was one of those 6th grade students who stared at my teachers bulge.  He always wore tight slacks or jeans and apparently wore briefs.  You could see the outline of his dick usually and ballsac in the slacks.  He was a shower and I think he liked showing it off to us :).  I know I liked it and fantasized during class.

• 4 weeks later...

@bamanudelover 

On 2/14/2019 at 2:47 PM, bamanudelover said:

@billinny I was one of those 6th grade students who stared at my teachers bulge.  He always wore tight slacks or jeans and apparently wore briefs.  You could see the outline of his dick usually and ballsac in the slacks.  He was a shower and I think he liked showing it off to us :).  I know I liked it and fantasized during class.

same here. i liked school alot more on days with class with young male teachers. fantasized about my favorites most days.