Seeing other guys bulges

Back in High School I remember the choir teacher sporting a huge bulge with his loose fitting slacks. It was an often talked about topic.

Currently I am in Vegas for conferences and took some time to notice bulges. Some guys had zero bulge while others were pronounced but this one guy was wearing sweats and was very large. His girl was hanging on his arm and he had a very cocky, pun intended, look on his face. Probably one of the largest bulges I've seen since high school. What I found interesting was that some of the guys who had a pronounced bulge was created by the cut of their jeans. I have a pair that will give me a nice bulge that I can't fill. Anyway, this became obvious after chatting with a guy on the way to the restroom who had a nice bulge in his jeans but nothing to back it up at the urinal. However some guys with no bulge pulled out some impressive flacid cocks.

Fit and fabric are two important factors of bulge that many don't consider.  Got instance, I was just traveling, flying out of an  airport the other day, when I spotted a gentleman in sweatpants talking to his wife or girlfriend. I couldn't really conclude either the rather large bulge in his sweatpants was a large cock threat the fabric off the pants.  The world may never know.  lol. 

In addition, at my school, our uniform dress pants leave nothing to the imagination, regardless of penis size. 

Back in the 80s we had to dress out for high school gym class. We had a substitute for about a week once. The dude was ex Air Force pilot and had muscles on his muscles. Our gym shorts were kind of short (this was 1984) and this guy was sporting a bulge you could sit on. It was almost cartoonish how big it was. I’ve always wondered how much meat he was packing in those shorts. 

@HurtbutHopeful My reaction to your post was a laugh only because, as a soldier myself, some of my competitive instinct kicked in and I thought briefly about saying I'm sure the muscles and bulge should both be bigger if he was ex Army,  or even Navy/ Marine.  But of course, that's just me being silly.  I'm certainly no Behemoth myself. 

6 hours ago, Triasco9.5 said:

Fit and fabric are two important factors of bulge that many don't consider. 

I had a pair of very tight fitting pants I used to jog in (early in the morning when it was still dark). While normally everything hung "normally" there were times when things got aroused and they were quite reveling. LOL

jogging pants.JPG

I don't ordinarily make a habit of checking out guys bulges, so for the past few days I've been reminding myself to have a peek.  I didn't notice much at all.  Nobody was exceptional or even noticeable until I went to see a mechanic about dropping my car off.  Okay that's noticeable!  I think my eyes bulged for a second. He was squatting typing at a computer when I went in and when he stood up it looked like he had more than one pair of rolled socks in there.  I couldn't help but be really curious what he was packing. It probably helped that was wearing Carhartt's.  I know for a fact those pants do amazing things for how a guys ass looks so maybe they improve the bulge too?  If I had a car I'd go pants shopping.

• 3 weeks later...

After 5 weeks in Vegas the variety of bulges was interesting. Some guys had nice bulges while others didn't yet on occasion there was lets draw attention bulge in sweatpants. Probably the most notable in my mind was this very handsome black guy, tall and muscular, with his two sons. You could see the outline of his cock hanging down his leg, then to look at his sons and see them swinging in the breeze too. The dad was inpressive but the older boy was easily the same size and on his smaller frame looked huge. I'm not going to guess on size but definitely below the crotch by a few inches and plump. Note to self, never wear sweatpants lol

• 5 weeks later...

I've made it a habit to look at a man's bulge as eye's first point of contact. I am attracted to big dicks but it also reminds me oh how much I depreciate my own. I want to get over penis size having so much value and weight in my life but I can't seem to get over it. What can I do?

@Momo I hate this give this as an answer since it is easier said than done, but often times you have to accept yourself for you.  You cannot change people what people say but you can change how you react to them.  People will always have things to say about penis size, publicly or privately, but the truth to getting over concerns is to grow more comfortable in your skin and try not to obsess.  It is the obsessions that affects your life, not your penis size, no matter what people have to say.  Yes, if you have a significantly smaller size there will be some barriers, but often times that just require accepting the extra effort that comes with overcoming those barriers, acknowledging that they make you stronger.

You want to change your way of thinking and therapy is usually the best route to go, if you find it difficult to do it yourself.  I personally am in therapy right now for my issues regarding my body and it has helped me unpack several things and develop a more positive outlook.

The important thing to remember is that you are a summation of all your parts and your penis is only one part of the whole person that is you.