Do you use the slot in your underwear?

I pull mine to the side, but admittedly this wears-out the leg elastic on the briefs.  Definitely cannot pull a retracted flaccid through the slot!

Edited by Guest

Most of the time I have to pull my underwear from the top down enough to get my penis out.  The fact is that the slot as you call it is so damn hard to find and often I don't have time to figure it out because I am dying to pee!

1 hour ago, chilli2 said:

I prefer to wear 'Y' fronts.  Bonds make some nice ones with great colours.  They call them guyfronts. lol. I wear the brief ones.

https://www.bonds.com.au/mens/underwear/range/guyfront.html

Why is underwear so expensive?  Those you linked are not terribly expensive, but have seen others that are like $25 a pair.  I found some on Amazon that I just love --- got 6 pairs in 3 colors for same price as one pair of some other brands.  What I like about these is that the legs do not ride up.  They stay put.  Very comfortable and has the "Y" front you like.

https://www.amazon.com/KAYIZU-Underwear-Ultimate-Cotton-6-Pack/dp/B01JZ74DZ6

agreed on both aspects...  Sometimes all the fabric in the "fly" makes it extremely difficult to get it out before you pee all over yourself...  And, underwear is expensive!  Never tried the "Y" fronts and looking at their website - wasn't too impressed.  I'm also not a fan of the microfiber.  Give me plain 'ol cotton any day!  They're not that cool but they are a little less expensive.

Many years ago when I was younger, Jockey Y fronts were the fashion and it was easy to pull down the zip or undo the buttons on my trousers slip my hand inside the fly in the Y fronts and pull out to pee.  Sadly, Yfronts went out of fashion and mow wear mainly cotton briefs which do not have a fly.  So it is pull down the briefs waist band and slip it out over the band  to pee.  

Interesting topic.

I've always hated boxers - was required to wear them during basic training.  Threw them all out as soon as that was over.  Have worn briefs since I graduated from diapers (nappies for those of you on the east side of the pond) and, until very recently, always extracted through the fly.  But, the last set of Jockey briefs I bought have a different fly.  I found I had to dig for my penis and pull it up and then out, whereas before it was easy to open the fly and "whoop this thing out" (quote from an old American movie).  So, with these new Jockeys, I've changed and I just pull the top down and it's very easy to get in position. 

Of course, if I let that waistband slip and it snapped back into position, I'd pee up the and onto my shirt and face.  That would not be good.

@me_in_undies I was going to kid and say what about freeballing but some one who I highly respect cause of his great knowledge and feedback has beat me to it. Ok I wear briefs I unzip and kind of lower the briefs down. many times I kind of and I know this is weird but I lower it as to most times expose the balls also.By the way this is a beautiful topic very interesting we need more like it.

5 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

But, the last set of Jockey briefs I bought have a different fly.  I found I had to dig for my penis and pull it up and then out, whereas before it was easy to open the fly and "whoop this thing out" (quote from an old American movie).  So, with these new Jockeys, I've changed and I just pull the top down and it's very easy to get in position.

Sounds like you got some of the Jockey "The Pouch" briefs with the horizontal fly, also called H-fronts.  Those are the only underpants I wear now.

Alan G

I've been buying a lot of different brands recently, trying to find something I like.  A couple have heavy duty waist bands, and if I try to go "up and over" it's really uncomfortable - so I go through the fly on those.  If I'm wearing loose fitting boxers and loose shorts, I'll pull them both up on one leg and go that way.  And the rest of the time I use the fly.

Different question - for those that go over the top, do you undo your belt and unbutton your pants when you go?