Do you use the slot in your underwear?

16 hours ago, zebraben said:

@me_in_undies I was going to kid and say what about freeballing but some one who I highly respect cause of his great knowledge and feedback has beat me to it. Ok I wear briefs I unzip and kind of lower the briefs down. many times I kind of and I know this is weird but I lower it as to most times expose the balls also.By the way this is a beautiful topic very interesting we need more like it.

I agree that is is a beautiful topic.

On 7/29/2018 at 12:46 AM, RodEnuf said:

Sounds like you got some of the Jockey "The Pouch" briefs with the horizontal fly, also called H-fronts.  Those are the only underpants I wear now.

I think I know what you're talking about - but I don't think these are those.  They're very comfortable, but the "access port" is higher on the leg-band than previous Jockeys I've worn.  The band is kind of wide, but it's no problem to pull down (reference Joey's post above).

I had to go to the bedroom to look at the pair I was wearing today because, of course, they were tossed on the bed as soon as I got home (along with everything else except the shoes and socks)!  Anyway, there's nothing in the labeling that gives any clue.  But now I know not to use fabric softener (I've NEVER read underwear labels) and I know it's "Staycool" fabric made in Bangladesh.  Ho hum....

On 7/29/2018 at 12:46 AM, RodEnuf said:

Sounds like you got some of the Jockey "The Pouch" briefs with the horizontal fly, also called H-fronts.  Those are the only underpants I wear now.

Alan G

Alan I was expecting the picture you posted to be you modeling your H-fronts. ;) 

@RodEnuf I've seen pics of "H fronts" before.  They look a LOT more practical than what we have here (I think they're called Y fronts over there).  At any rate, I've never seen H fronts at the stores here - but then, I don't shop that often.

@CuriousNow we have H-fronts boxer briefs here in the UK and I have several of them, most bought at H&M. Sometimes though working your way in or out of the slot can be awkward as they're designed so that your penis doesn't pop out. Some of mine have overlapping material that makes teasing out your little fella time consuming if you're really desperate to pee!

Or if your luck is in and you/someone else is trying to lob it out while it's stiffening then it's much quicker to just drop your waistband!! Trying to get your erect member through the slot is not easy! Women in particular seem to really struggle with this issue. 

@Red Scott Haven't lived in the UK for quite some time - and when I did, my Mommy was buying my underwear for me - HA!  But I was wearing American "Y-Fronts" as far as I can recall - stuff we'd brought with us.  And "H&M"?  Don't recognize that name.  As a gauge to how long ago I lived there, my "pocket money" was 10/6.  Need I say more?

On 8/9/2018 at 1:58 PM, Biggie Smalls said:

Well, you're in the USA, and H&M operates 546 stores there. So maybe you need to get out a little bit more. :lol:

Well, I DID get out more back when I lived in the UK - but y'all changed from £1/10/6 to £1.53 and I got confused so I left.  :blinkwide:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I go back and forth as well...

When I'm in biz shirt and slacks for work, I just unzip and use the fly on both boxers and boxer briefs. Usually to avoid readjusting my tucked in dress shirt since I already hassle with it when getting dressed.

But I'm definitely an over the top guy when it comes to casual times when I usually wear jeans. I usually unbutton, unzip and pee from over the top of my waistband since I don't tuck in my casual shirts. Guess it's a force of habit from college and high school days where I observed a majority of the guys did this. Anyone take note of the same habits of others during school days?

I won't buy if there's a fly.  It changes the way I fit into the pouch.  Just last week at a rest area on the interstate there was a man who had a good view of my butt.   I turned around and there he was right behind me.  I don't do it to show my butt but if someone likes the view that's ok.  

I was thinking about asking this too!

i always did it over the top of my underwear for the longest time. (40+ years) That is until my wife asked me “why don’t you use the fly? I have never seen a guy do what you do.”  I told her that it’s becsuse of my size and I didn’t want to pee on my jeans. 

Also, does anyone else “stretch” their dick right before you pee. My wife saw me do that once and was wondering what I was doing. I told her if I stretch it I can get a little extra length when I pee.