Do you use the slot in your underwear?

Does no one else just pull the underwear to the side?  Yeah, only works with tighty whiteys.  Yeah, it ruins the elastic over time.  So?

Ruining the elastic makes the briefs more functional in that respect.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, HurtbutHopeful said:

i always did it over the top of my underwear for the longest time. (40+ years) That is until my wife asked me “why don’t you use the fly? I have never seen a guy do what you do.”  I told her that it’s becsuse of my size and I didn’t want to pee on my jeans.

I always put my dick over the top of my underwear when I pee in a standing position. And believe me when I say it doesn't have to do anything with size. Using a fly is just too cumbersome for my taste.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I pretty much always use the slot, when I have to stand to pee that is. I ALWAYS sit if I have the opportunity to do so. I wear fairly tight boxer briefs. It’s trouble enough having to pull my little thing out over my unzipped fly far enough to hit the trough or urinal. Having to pull my underpants down far enough and then trying to stretch my penis out over the top of them, as well as out over my unzipped fly is a chore I would rather not have to perform. It seems I always have to use two hands to pee when I have to stand to do it..I use the thumb on my left hand to pull my fly down and then I sort of pinch the head of my thing between my finger and thumb and just stretch it out as far as it will go so I can hit the urinal. I’ve noticed people sometimes watching me. I’m fairly confident I know what they’re probably thinking.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:15 AM, Guest said:

Does no one else just pull the underwear to the side?  Yeah, only works with tighty whiteys.  Yeah, it ruins the elastic over time.  So?

Ruining the elastic makes the briefs more functional in that respect.

How does ruining the elastic make briefs more functional? Isn't tightness half the point? Why not just use the fly?

• 7 months later...

Never wear underwear. My balls are too big and it feels very uncomfortable then all squished up. 
   However I always try and have a sit down lady wee if I can so it doesn’t all go everywhere and I can dab it after with some loo roll. TMI?  :P

Edited by RodEnuf
Fixed emoji.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand the point of the fly in underwear, i prefer button front boxer briefs and just leave one unbuttoned, but otherwise, I unzip, reach in and pull it over the band of regular underwear (usually a jock). I've asked friends this question before and the answers didn't surprise me.  None of them used the fly, some didn't know it was functional.  lol