Do you use the slot in your underwear?

To me it's way easier to use the underwear fly when I pee. I don't like pulling  the underwear down 'cause I need to use both hands (I mostly use both hands) but I find that the elastic either below my balls or bellow my penis sometimes restricts my peeing. And sometimes, if not careful, I send the stream the wrong way!! That's because I don't unbutton the waist of my trousers, I think (too much work). I mostly wear boxer briefs and always try to get the ones with a fly.

It really depends.  If I'm wearing joggers and the pants need to go down, the undergarment goes down too.

If I'm wearing khakis I leave the buttoned and undo the zipper, but still usually go over the top of the boxerbriefs.  I have a few pair of khakis that fit lower on my waist, with those I use the fly / slot. 

I haven't freeballed in years!  

• 4 months later...

I have always sat down to pee. At 1st my wife thought it was feminine of me to do that but then she became thankful as I didn't pee on the toilet seat. If I have to stand I just pee over the top. 

Growing up wearing tighty whities I didn't even think of taking the time to reach into the fly and pull my cock through it.  Always waiting til the last possible moment before taking a leak, I am sure I would have peed down my leg every time if I tried that maneuver.  It was just so much easier pulling the front of my undies down and grabbing ahold of myself.  Besides, it gave me more to look at.  LOL

Now, I wear very skimpy underwear that doesn't even have a fly.  So only one way to do it.  

Edited by Tsoren

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I rarely ever have, dating back to when I wore tighty whities as a kid.  The fly just isn’t very visible or intuitive in that type of underwear.  Even when I started wearing other types of underwear, I’ve just never been in the habit of using the fly.  Furthermore, I now sit to pee, rendering it even more useless to me.

I use the slot when it has one, can be a nuisance, but I’ve found the horizontal slots to be incredible and much easier to use. 

I often wear wicking sports underwear that doesn’t have one, I find sliding the leg up over the penis and this works fine, but if I’m wearing panties I slide them down, so I don’t have to rearrange the fit as extensively.