Do you use the slot in your underwear?

• 2 months later...

Well, time for an updated response from me.  Since I last replied, I've changed brands to Separatec.  I've written about them in another topic (sorry, can't remember where).  But the topic here is "To Fly, or NOT To Fly - That Is The Question."  I said before that I always used the fly until Jockey made some change to the design and it was more difficult to navigate the fly's maze so I'd started using the "over the top" method more often.

However, since I've switched to Separatec, I'm back to the fly method, except in these underwear, it's a completely different process - much more like an "over the top" move.  Your member goes through a hole inside the underwear and into its own pouch that hangs down in front (over the other pouch which is holding the family jewels like "normal" Jockey shorts or Y-Fronts or whatever).  But the "penis pouch" has its own opening.  It's very difficult to describe and I don't think I can post detailed pics here. But, if you can imagine it, what you do is reach in and take ahold of your glans which is completely enclosed in that front pouch, and you pull it up and out and then sort of "peel" the cotton from underneath your glans (as if you were about to tickle your frenulum), pulling the cotton up and over the top of your glans, exposing the little man for action.  After finishing, you roll the cotton back over the glans and it all tucks nicely back in - and no last minute drips, either, for anyone wearing light-colored slacks!

I still highly recommend these, although I just took a quick look at their site, and I'm not sure they have the particular style that I bought.  But their "dual pouch" design appears to be used in all the different styles they produce, and it's the two pouches that make them so comfortable (and easy to use) in my opinion.  Finally, though, I would note that some guys smaller than I (note I am often at 1 to 1 1/2 inches flaccid) said their members couldn't stay in the "penis pouch."  I have never "fallen" out of the front pouch, but just bear that possibility in mind.

1 hour ago, CuriousNow said:

Since I last replied, I've changed brands to Separatec.  I've written about them in another topic (sorry, can't remember where).  But the topic here is "To Fly, or NOT To Fly - That Is The Question."  I said before that I always used the fly until Jockey made some change to the design and it was more difficult to navigate the fly's maze so I'd started using the "over the top" method more often.

I'm wearing my Separatec undies now. I love them. Very comfortable and very easy to find my little penis to pee.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:37 PM, SloStroker said:

I'm wearing my Separatec undies now. I love them. Very comfortable and very easy to find my little penis to pee.

So am I!  Er, well, that is I was wearing mine until I got home about 20 minutes ago when they came off along with everything else!  And, yes, the "penipouch" being in the front means no more digging around trying to find it (especially when it's cold out); I just reach down, grab the bottom of the pouch (wherein waits my glans), pull the package through my pants fly and peel back the cotton to reveal the head of my penis, ready to do its thing!  All done?  Fold the end of the pouch back over the helmet and tuck it all back from whence it came!

15 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

So am I!  Er, well, that is I was wearing mine until I got home about 20 minutes ago when they came off along with everything else!  And, yes, the "penipouch" being in the front means no more digging around trying to find it (especially when it's cold out); I just reach down, grab the bottom of the pouch (wherein waits my glans), pull the package through my pants fly and peel back the cotton to reveal the head of my penis, ready to do its thing!  All done?  Fold the end of the pouch back over the helmet and tuck it all back from whence it came!

Yep...the design is brilliant. 

My wife says it makes me look bigger too since my cock and balls aren't all mashed together. 

My only issue with them is that I am so small when flaccid that my dick often backs it way out of the hole.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:16 AM, SloStroker said:

... My wife says it makes me look bigger too since my cock and balls aren't all mashed together. My only issue with them is that I am so small when flaccid that my dick often backs it way out of the hole.

Yes, definitely - my package looks much more like it did back in the day, packed into my tighty-whities.  Having the main attractions separated works well.

As for slipping out... I'm not all that big when flaccid, but I've rarely slipped backwards out of the hole.  Maybe that's because I bought the medium size instead of large.  Perhaps the large ones would be loose enough on me to allow mine to slip out. If so, so much the better that I got mediums.  I really like that I don't have to be a contortionist trying to fish my little worm out through the maze of conventional underwear.  I just grab that pouch and lift and it's positioned for action!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Most of my underwear are bikinis. So I pull my little dick out the side of the pouch or pull the waist band down until it goes under my balls. I don't use the fly in my briefs but in the winter if I wear boxer briefs, I do use the fly or slot. Some times a play partner has wanted to suck my dick while it stuck out of the slot or fly. This really shows how small it is just me penis , not hidden from hair or distraction of my balls. Fun times....lol

I only wear cotton briefs when the weather gets cold OR when I'm going to a doctor's appointment where there's a chance I'll have to disrobe. At that, I absolutely HATE briefs with a fly and prefer men's briefs that are seamless up front. Recently, I've found that Bali (women's) Full Size panties fit the bill quite well, too. 

15 minutes ago, Golden Roadie said:

I only wear cotton briefs when the weather gets cold OR when I'm going to a doctor's appointment where there's a chance I'll have to disrobe. At that, I absolutely HATE briefs with a fly and prefer men's briefs that are seamless up front. Recently, I've found that Bali (women's) Full Size panties fit the bill quite well, too. 

Same here. I wear flyless, flat front briefs when needed.  But usually nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...