A comment about my size led to getting a date

Let me give a little context first: I'm in a pharmacy in town, not my local one but near enough to home. I usually buy condoms online for easiness sake but I was out and I like to have some to hand in case the situation calls for them. I've been with women before where there have only been regular sized condoms to hand and they are not suitable for me and my little guy. I don't fill them out and they're usually very loose and prone to slipping off frequently. It's not fun.

So I'm in the pharmacy checking out their range of condoms, and I can only see regular and large sized ones. I stopped a female sales assistant to enquire, and the exchange went along the lines of this...

Me: Hi, I was just looking at your range of condoms, do you happen to stock any extra trim ones or have them through the back?
Her: I don't think we have any different ones in the stock room but I can check. What kinda ones are you looking for?
Me: Just any extra trim ones will do.
Her: Is there like a brand name or something?
Me: No, just any type of condoms for smaller guys.
Her: Oh...

There was a brief pause here, I think she was a bit taken aback when she realized what I was asking for. The penny dropped. She told me to hang on a second while she had a look. When she went away, I almost thought she wasn't going to come back, but she did.

Her: I just checked, we don't have anything else other than what we stock on the shelves. We did sell them in the past, but we've discontinued them.
Me: Oh, that's a shame. Why'd you stop taking them in?
Her: I guess the market just wasn't big enough.
Me: Ha! You're telling me!

We both burst out laughing at her choice of words. She apologized, which was unnecessary. As I walked away, she said sorry again and said she hoped that the lack of condoms wouldn't ruin my night. I said no, I didn't have a date or hook up lined up. As I smiled and went to walk away again, she then asked if it was okay if she could give me her number, in case I ever wanted a date with her. This time it was me taken aback. I told her that was a ballsy move to ask a customer for a phone number. She said something like "yeah, and so is coming into a pharmacy and asking for small condoms".

"You don't ask, you don't get" I said back to her, and she replied "exactly". In the end I let her put her phone number into my phone, and after a few back and forth texts we've arranged a date for this upcoming weekend.

Edited by Speedo Dad

• 3 years later...

I got laid once by a woman who's husband had a big cock and she said it hurt to have sex with him. She put up a craigslist ad looking for "Less than 6 inches". I responded and told her I was under 5" and she said that was perfect. We met in a hotel and did the deed. She came several time while riding my cock and said that she was very petite and her vagina wasn't made for big cocks. 

She was a virgin when she met her husband and said her time with me was the first time she ever enjoyed sex. We never met again or even knew each others names.

A big cock is not always preferred.

One winter I went "stag" to a weekend "sleep over" party up in the mountains. I'd once gone with the hostess (who, BTW, was extremely good-looking). Her boyfriend was a very successful architect; she herself was a very successful interior decorator. Early Sunday morning one of the guys had to go back to town for an emergency; his girlfriend, who herself wasn't bad looking, stayed on. Later that day I was dragooned into driving her home. 

Chatting on the ride back, it came out that the hostess and I'd once lived together. The girl asked me why we broke up. In a spasm of devil-may-care "what-the-hell" and self-SPH, I said she dropped me because she said my dick was too small for her. She'd been ruined by an ex-boss who was hung like a horse. 

Well, to make a long story short -- or, more precisely, a "short" story shorter -- we ended up in bed and a good time was had by all. I think she was curious to see if, quoting Madeleine Kahn. "It's twue! It's twue!" Or maybe she was one of those who thought looks made up for a small dick. Or one of those really rare ones who really liked small cocks. Whatever. It was a one-time deal; we never hooked up again. (But that, as I later learned from my ex-gf, was probably because she had a boyfriend.) 

On another occasion, I finally hooked up with a girl I'd had m eyes on at the local "hot spot". Afterwards while lying in bed, I complimented her on her body and she returned the compliment. Since we'd earlier discussed the movie "Cabaret", I did my take on the scene in the movie where, after sex, Michael York flexes his muscles for Liza Minelli. I jokingly asked, "Have you ever seen a better body than mine?" Afterwards, she gave me her telephone number and I said I'd call back the next day. Well, things came up and I forgot. A few nights later, as I was entering the club, a friend pulled me aside and said how she'd really been badmouthing me with everyone, how I was really conceited, asking if wasn't I the best looking-guy she'd ever known?. . . plus, how I was rotten in bed and had a really small penis! Hey, I'd just been joking around! I guess she was really pissed because I hadn't called her back. Anyways, it got all over the place. Funny, though, it didn't seem to have much effect with the girls; my pick up rate went way up! (As an aside, we got together a couple times after that.)

Another example: Once, on a business trip, I had a week-long "hotel affair" with a girl I'd gone to high school with. (In fact, she was the last girl I screwed before the wedding with my current wife.) Her boyfriend was a letterman on the basketball team; I played football. Turns out she had a huge crush on me all through school. I teasingly asked her if she wasn't a bit disappointed in my size? She said, hell no, the rumor among all her girlfriends back then was that I had a small dick; they all said, "Who cares? He's a total hunk!"

So, although having a small dick can sometimes be a handicap, I've found it often doesn't seem to matter to most chicks, or may even sometimes be a turn on.

Edited by TinyJock

4 hours ago, TinyJock said:

She said, hell no, the rumor among all her girlfriends back then was that I had a small dick; they all said, "Who cares? He's a total hunk!"

My wife has told me the same thing. She told me she thought something was wrong with my cock when she first saw it, like I had a birth defect. She never said anything about my size until we'd been married over 10 years. We'd accumulated a lot of toys by then and my wife was very well satisfied by her favorite vibrator. She told me she didn't care about my size, just that I treated her well and loved her.

• 3 weeks later...

I sometimes visit a naturist spa in North London. It is a genuine place with a very strict non-sexual policy.

Once i had a massage from a Spanish therapist. As ussual, the first part was lying on my front. However,  the second part was on my back. She had a good view of my tiny knob for a good half hour or so.

We chatted during the massage and got on well. When it finished, she said she liked me and asked for my number.