Girlfriend talks about size

A few days ago my lady friend Mary and I were lying in bed in the morning and she was caressing my morning wood.  She said “Bob, I think your penis is the biggest I have ever seen.”  This somewhat surprised me because I have never thought my dick was big.  I took this opportunity to ask her how many she had seen.  Mary said “Five, Including you”.  I asked, “Will you compare them to me for me?”  She was hesitant at first but with some goading she finally relented.  I asked her to measure my length and girth so she would have a reference point.

Length:  6 1/2”

Girth:  5 3/4"

Here we go.  All lengths and girths are truly guesses from memory.

Mike:  She fucked him for about 8 years from age 16 to 24. Length 5”, Girth 4”

Robert:  She fucked him for about 10 years from age 24 to 34.  Length 4”, Girth 4”

Jack: She fucked him for about 25 years from age 24 to 59. Length 7”, Girth 4 ½”

Thomas:  She fucked him just one night when she was 60.  He was younger than Mary.  She told me he fucked her four times that night…with him cumming each time, very impressive.  Length 5 ½”, Girth 5”

I have no idea as to the accuracy of her estimation but it sure was fun hearing about her past partners.

I would love to hear if anyone has had similar discussions with partners.  Years ago my late wife and I had a similar discussion which I may share later.

Edited by IndyBanker1946

19 hours ago, IndyBanker1946 said:

Thomas:  .....She told me he fucked her four times that night…with him cumming each time, very impressive.  Length 5 ½”, Girth 5”

Few women will talk so frankly.  

I think the above is more important to women than a lot of other things including size.  For some stupid reason I was blind to it, or thought it impossible for me.

19 hours ago, IndyBanker1946 said:

This somewhat surprised me because I have never thought my dick was big.  

I have no idea as to the accuracy of her estimation but it sure was fun hearing about her past partners.

Are you aware that the most careful scientific studies indicate 5.1" hard, bone pressed is  average?

Not so much fun for guys who really are small!

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smalls said:

His girth of 5.75" is more impressive than his length, not that 6.5" isn't a nice length to have (at least in general).

That is rediculous.  6.5" is way way above average.  Only 10-20% or some such are that big.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smalls said:

Why is it ridiculous? His girth IS rarer than his length, and I'd say girth matters more than length in general. I did not say his length wasn't good. :huh:

You said 6.5 isn't a nice length to have!  Totally absurd statement unless you meant something other than the clear meaning.

On 8/18/2018 at 9:32 AM, overthehill said:

Are you aware that the most careful scientific studies indicate 5.1" hard, bone pressed is  average?

Close, but no cigar (of any length :lol:).  The likelihood of multiple studies all reporting the exact same average to a precision of 1/10 of an inch, is near zero.  Each of the reliable medical studies has reported an average erect length (BPEL) between 5.1 inches and 5.5 inches.

Alan G

PS: So 6.5 is at least an inch above average.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, Biggie Smalls said:

Why is it ridiculous? His girth IS rarer than his length, and I'd say girth matters more than length in general. I did not say his length wasn't good. :huh:

Sorry misread multiple times!  Missed the NOT some how!

• 5 months later...

I like talking about sizes with my girlfriend.  

She had 4 before me and 3 were bigger, but not huge.  She said the one smaller than me asked if he was big.  And she has to tell him no.  I told her I already knew the answer to that and didn't have to ask.

Then we talked about my size and measurements when buying sex toys together.  We talked about me being 4.5 x 4.25 and we should get toys at least 2 inches longer than me and 2 inches more in girth.  So we got one insertable to 7 inches and 6 inch girth. She loves it and we have fun with it.

We talk about when we see big things like when she washes cucumbers and I tease her to take it easy on them because I know she likes them big, and she giggles and strokes it suggestively.

37 minutes ago, Allen43 said:

My wife tells me about the men with large penises she has had sex with fairly regularly, especially when she masturbates me. I find it VERY stimulating. She can make me squirt very quickly when she does it. She goes into great detail sometimes. 

Her current activities or her past?  Real or fantasy?

@overthehill As far as I know they are from her past experiences with other men. If she is currently sexually active with other men I’m not aware of it. These are actual and real eexperiences she has had. She tells me they are real and I have no reason to doubt her. I even met one of those men of a few years ago. My wife told me that he was one of her past partners that had a really large penis. She told me he was one of them later on that evening. 

All I know is that my short (but average girth) cock is the perfect size for my GF. She had multiple orgasms the first time we fucked and plays with my cock almost every day (4 years later). Just yesterday, before she left for work, she got me hard, sucked me for a couple of minutes and then climbed on top for a “mini-fuck” (her words).  I thought this kind of sex was only in the novels!

I’m sure she has had longer and wider cocks, but she says our sex is the best she’s ever had. I’m not going to argue with her! It’s certainly the best sex of my life.

Edited by Thor57

When my first wife and I were going together, one night in the back seat of my car, necking, she told me about the sizes of the guys she had dated. I don't remember the details about all of them, but they were all much bigger than I. One I do remember though: the guy who'd been her big squeeze just before me. She said we looked a lot alike. (I later met him. The only thing similar in our looks was that we both had dark hair. I was taller and lots better looking!) She illustrated his size against my erect cock: his was about twice my length (8" vs 4"), and, making a circle with her thumb and forefinger, he seemed monstrously thick compared to my skinny 4" girth. I was as hard as a rock the whole time. When I was overseas in the Navy, she had an affair with a Navy buddy of mine. I'd seen him many times in the showers, but never hard. She said he was 7-7.5" and fairly thick. He got her off with his big cock where I never could. When we'd gone together she said, "Size doesn't matter." She dropped that claim after that. 

Soon after I got out of the Navy, I went with a girl for about six months. She was a model. After we broke up, she went with a really tall guy, also a model. He was called the "Seven Foot Giant". I once asked how he was hung. She said, "Like you'd expect." However, another girl said he wasn't that big, so who knows? He later moved to New work and worked on Broadway. 

The girl I lived with for two years had gone with a guy I'd played football with in high school. He had one of the bigger cocks on the team. I ran into him one night and he took me home to meet his girlfriend.  They'd met at the University of Wisconsin. She and I were living together two weeks later. She said he was a great fuck and had a "phenomenal dick" (close to 8"?). However, in the long run, he was boring in and out of bed. She greatly preferred my looks and talented tongue. The funny thing was he kinda hero-worshipped me. For the longest time, he'd bring his latest girl over for my approval. The real ego-killer for him came when one girl he proudly brought over, I'd screwed. 

My (current, 2nd) wife, over the five years we were "best friends" and since we've been married, described four cocks: (1) Don, her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years. She said he was a great fuck with a big dick. From later comparison with her dildo, I'd place him around 7.5" x 5.5". (2) James, a guy she went with for about 8 months. His was "a little shorter" than the first guy (I'm guessing 6.5") but much thicker. She said it was too thick, that she'd be sore for a couple days after they had sex. He was a total asshole in my opinion; we didn't get along at all. In fact, I stopped seeing her for a year because of him. (3) Kevin, a friend of hers when we first met. He was movie-star handsome, almost girlishly pretty (but still masculine.) Apparently they'd had a fling. She giggled when she described his cock. She said it was "really small" (5" sticks in my mind), impossibly skinny, with a huge head. She said it reminded her of a lollipop. Whenever we were together, I couldn't get that image out of my mind. (4) Dick is her best friend. They do a lot of things together. He's a genius. Whenever we have a disagreement, she says, "Let's ask Dick. He'll know!" (Grrrr) He looks a little like a young Martin Short, but a dirty, lanky blonde. He's kind of asexual; hardly ever goes on dates. One afternoon she told me he was having a date that night. I made some crack about how exciting the sex would be ("Not!") . She said, "I don't know. We got together once. He wasn't bad at all. Really big dick." I roomed with him for awhile when he lost a roommate. One night the electricity went out. I went down to flip the circuit breaker. I slept in the nude, so when Dick came to help, he saw my tiny cock buried in my pubes. I never saw him nude, but he did show a fairly big bulge in his underwear. 

My guess is that a small dick is less of a handicap if coupled with an assertive personality, said personality most likely the result of hormonal sufficiency.  Being able to take your physical reality "in stride" seems to be key.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, TinyJock said:

When I was overseas in the Navy, she had an affair with a Navy buddy of mine. I'd seen him many times in the showers, but never hard. She said he was 7-7.5" and fairly thick. He got her off with his big cock where I never could. When we'd gone together she said, "Size doesn't matter." She dropped that claim after that. 

A lot of men would have had difficulty "taking that in stride," including me!  But, it would be an ideal state of mind!

My wife has from time to time made comments (always of light humor nature) about "your little guy".  One time in particular after a daily long session which the majority of was me performing orally on her, after her orgasm, she calmed down and went to start to fondle my penis to start to play to get me off but my penis had gotten totally soft and retracted, with just the tip of the head outside my body, but slick and dripping precum.  She asked where my little guy disappeared to and we both laughed and then she proceeded to tickle around to get to come out and get hard but it had other plans.  During that play she pushed it in and fingers it some which was immensely good feeling.  I moaned and asked her to continue which she did and it was the most intense orgasm of my life, my whole body quivered.  I did not say aloud but was in my head that it was kind f a female to female type orgasm.  I had asked her to repeat it but we have never done it again...

My wife has told me about 2. Of her 3 past lovers. 

#1.  5”- she thought he and I were the same size (I can get to 4.5” sometimes especially when we first met.) The funny thing is he’s about 6’2 while I’m about 5’9. 

#2.  She actually measured him. He was 6”. He was very proud of it. 

#3.  was a one night stand. She never talks about him. I don’t even know his name. She’s very ashamed of it and all I know was that he had been a long time friend and this ruined their friendship.

She has mentioned that big dicks aren’t as fun as you’d think since they hurt. I’m not sure if she means #2 or #3. She will say “Your size is perfect for me.” Which is fine but that’s all she will say about my size. I don’t know what kind of affirmation I’m looking for but that’s the best I get.

Now this doesn't include all the guys she gave head to (which were a lot of guys) but she’s said there was one or two smaller than me. 

I've had many female partners talk about size.

However, it would be in generalities focusing mostly on how inconsiderate most or many guys with big dicks are resulting in pain.

I generally suspected they were patronizing or reassuring me  as I was obviously small.  They never talked about skilled, considerate big guys!

3 hours ago, overthehill said:

I've had many female partners talk about size.

However, it would be in generalities focusing mostly on how inconsiderate most or many guys with big dicks are resulting in pain.

I generally suspected they were patronizing or reassuring me  as I was obviously small.  They never talked about skilled, considerate big guys!

I wonder if skilled, considerate guys are evenly distributed among different sizes, with the only difference being that the bigger a guy is the more skilled and considerate he has to be to not cause pain for his partner. Just a thought.

You can talk with your girl without it being her joking with you or belittling you. 

I just like hearing about different sizes and experiences as dirty talk

I once talked to an ex on a chat app pretending to be a different guy trying to hit on her and I asked her about the size of her four men. 

She talked about how her current boyfriend was a hander where he was long enough to have two hands on his shaft then mentioned me how big he was.