Wonder if DinkyDick folded?

zebraben

I was wondering if any one here knows if dinky dick has folded? I go there every now and then and it looks like they might be gone. Oh well my policy is don't get to close to any one on these sites cause its like you meet a good guy on line that you really like talking to and bang the site folds.. 

@zebraben I hear you Ben! It's like one site I really enjoyed, dick.com

One day that went offline like it had many times before, but this one time it never came back! 

Don't let it put you off, chances are you'll come across this person again on another site. One thing I do if I feel I'm bonding with a person is communicate by e-mail too, that way if a site becomes no more I can still chat with that person. 

I miss dick net also but it was the owner who was to blame for him ending his well that's not nice of me to blame but far as scotts videos @wuerstchen same message I get I seen scotts dick one time over there and I recall how hot that dick looked

Edited by zebraben

1 hour ago, rockslyde said:

Regarding the old Dick.net site,  the founder of the site passed away, and the family didn't really want anything to do with it. It's too bad, because it was very well run and seemed to be a very successful site.

Actually he committed suicide, and on Valentine's Day. He died a millionaire, but it was clear from some of his last posts that he was desperately lonely. A really sad story. As I recall, he had never been in a real relationship with anyone. 

Another good site bites the dust. Thank god for the way that josh and rod takes care of this site. I don't know josh that well but had a few small chats with him by writing and I know just by that how kind he is and knowing rod for many years now we would all know in advance if this site was going to fold. I for one thank god for them.

Interesting that this is the 3rd or 4th story I've heard about people being told they were basic members, not gold anymore.  I'm afraid I fell for this one and renewed, as it wasn't much and I was vague about when it was due.  Oh dear, this is looking bad, isn't it?  And, elevatorbutton, I loved your pics!

17 hours ago, zebraben said:

I miss dick net also but it was the owner who was to blame for him ending his well that's not nice of me to blame but far as scotts videos @wuerstchen same message I get I seen scotts dick one time over there and I recall how hot that dick looked

17 hours ago, topdog said:

Only the one time honey?  Scott's dick seems to follow me round the internet - I swear it's what broke Dick.net!  It's a nice on tho, I'll give you that.

Good to see you here!  Write to me, bitch!

With all the praise he's getting here I have to ask: Is his dick on any other sites? (or Scott himself for that matter)

@smalltalk Hey small this site is really good if you read what I wrote above. im a guy who has a bad time trusting people but I believe that this site would never burn any one. james on dinky dick kept cumming on with a message bout giving which I almost caved into but didn't do it yet. its sad that guys profit out of other guys pleasure, stick here and you will meet some decent guys.

Yes I tried again also today.and you are right its a blow to us. I was always told nothing good last forever but the bad lives on and on and on. I hope some of the decent people from over there will find us over here. Its a day to day thing just was hoping james would of been a nice guy and told us the site was in danger but like red said above it doesn't hurt to get e mails to all the decent guys even if a person has to have one for that reason only.

17 hours ago, Elevatorbutton said:

Oh no. I just thought it was a connection problem. I had a lot of pics posted there. 

I had three pictures of my small penis posted on micropenis.info, which has been inactive for ages. Yet I still get "fan mail" from that site, people, including one woman, who love small penises and asking to see more. I used to simply send the link to my photos at dinydick.com. It was so convenient!  Hope it comes back!!