Wonder if DinkyDick folded?

zebraben

7 hours ago, Biggie Smalls said:

With all the praise he's getting here I have to ask: Is his dick on any other sites? (or Scott himself for that matter)

You could try bateworld.com under the user "redscott" though I haven't logged on in a while I'm sure my profile is still there! 

On 9/30/2018 at 2:19 PM, wuerstchen said:

Actually he committed suicide, and on Valentine's Day. He died a millionaire, but it was clear from some of his last posts that he was desperately lonely. A really sad story. As I recall, he had never been in a real relationship with anyone. 

Yes, I was aware of that. It's been quite a while and I didn't feel like mentioning it. Several people wanted and tried to aquire the rights in order to keep it afloat, and it did relaunch for a bit, but the family ultimately decided to shut it down.

• RodEnuf changed the title to Wonder if DinkyDick folded?

@Krantz53 Yes it is a shame but the real shame is the fact that the guy over there kept asking for money. He could do that real good but letting any one know the site was folding he could not.    Its the way of the world today and I stick by this one hundred percent. Its easy to run some one down but oh so very very hard to say nice things bout people.  

You're right, Ben. Also, I don't recall any advertising on his site, unlike dick.net or xhamster.com, so I guess he was dependent on members' contributions.  I guess he isn't much of a businessman. Also, to be honest, I don't think the site was very well designed. But it's a sad loss nonetheless for those of us in the small penis community. 

dinkydick.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI am 

This was just as of a few minutes ago (10/04 - 5:40p.m. CST)...

If it's true about the owner of the site, I am saddened to hear of his passing and send caring thoughts to his Family and Friends.  If it just down for reasons that we know nothing about, then I wish it would come back online!  

I did make quite a few friends on the site and I posted photos of my "little dinky."  Between this site and DD - I like this one for the forums and loved DD for the photos and the friendships.  I am happy that I did not contribute to the other site, but I guess I will need to become an SOS member so that I can post and look at the photos here!  I know - it's probably something I should have done when I re-joined measurection, but the cheapskate in me has yet to pull that trigger.

If you were on DD and talked with or saw the name LilTX - that's me!  Feel free to message me and let me know that you're on here too.  I look forward to visiting and when I become the SOS member, I will be sure and look some of you guys up!  ::)

As @JTT said above, we're here to stay.  But as a gentle reminder, Measurection is dependent on the contributions of our SOS Subscribers to keep the site advertising-free and to keep everything but the Galleries free to access.  The galleries were created as a bonus for those whose funding pays the bills to keep the site alive.  You can click "Support Our Site" | "Store" near the top of any page on the site to see the SOS Subscription options.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

• 4 years later...