Deleting a profile

Question

9 answers to this question

@doctorwho29 Hi. Can I say that I hope no one here is getting to you to make you feel uneasy. If that's the case just ignore the people.  I for one would be happy to chat with you bout things here. But if its just a case of you find you don't like the site. or its become to habit forming to you. just take a break for a few days.To leave im thinking you just let the addms. know. There are many people here that will be very happy to chat and help you in any way that we can. And by taking a break the people you have come to know will be around when you come back. Im hoping when you say its more harm then good your talking habit forming and not problems with any one . Please rethink. I don't know you but I also don't like to see people have problems.  

I do believe I've chatted with you briefly in video chat: as …ben says, many of us here are happy to chat and I would  hope not judgemental but supportive, particularly if we can recognize that support is appropriate.

That this site could be deemed harmful would be a surprise to many of us, as I believe the majority of active members are inherently  supportive of others.

If you feel you need to be more explicit, I'm sure many of us would welcome any communication from , either in the public fora, or as a pm if you wish a more private discussion.

As an aged rifleman I can probably say don't go off half-cocked, and understand the derivation!

At the top of any page click "More" | "Contact Us".  In the text entry box that comes up, type your request to have your account deleted.  One of the site Administrators will delete your account for you.  You will receive a single email message at your registered email address advising you when this has been done.

Alternatively, you could just use the forums and stay out of Video Chat.

I'm not sure what you expected in the forums of a small penis support site if not sex-positive discussion.  Guys, both straight and gay, don't worry about having a small penis because of urinary issues but rather because of sex issues.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

It's a shame that you don't feel that the site is right for you.  I have found it a positive and supportive environment for men to discuss issues that they might not normally get to talk about.  We men are notoriously bad about discussing anything personal and often worry ourselves to death about things that if discussed with other men who had had the same issues would not seem so worrying.  From my experience of this site there are at least as many heterosexual men as there are gay men, if not a lot more (not to mention those who see themselves as somewhere between the two). Don't forget: "It is good to talk!"

@Krantz53 Amen to what you wrote.I myself has been very bad at my feelings and there are guys here that know it. I know that I am not being judged here and all in all its a fun site but key word here is its fun only if you want it to be..But I did see in your one reply doctor that you mentioned god and if its against your beliefs then that's a different story and most here would understand.  When I write these things I try to speak right from the heart as many here do. I was told if you don't want to watch the chat room then stay but do some thing else here.Its still theapry for me. I get to see that im not alone in how I look and im seeing the bigger guys who well I now think its cool to see how different we all are. Back to you Krantz your reply I say is excellent.