Distance from base of dick to belly button?

joey

@CuriousNow There's been many areas of research into various measurements of body parts and/or the relationship to other body measurements. Some seem like pointless studies and some not so. Whether or not this particular area has been studied I'm not sure. But there must be reasons behind studies no matter how pointless they seem to us mere mortals! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, Red Scott said:

I'd need to be almost 11" long in order for my erection to reach my belly button! 

You must be really tall then. 11" really is a lot.

For me, normal position of the belly button is around 7.5" above the base of the penis. However I can flex my muscles to move that position farther away from that base.

• 6 months later...

Interesting measurement...8".  I'm 5'10" if that matters.  My late wife once told me that is how she estimated the size of a man's dick she had slept with for her journal.  She used 9" as her base measurement so she was often wrong in her estimates.  My erect dick is about 1 1/2" short of my navel so she guessed me at 7 1/2" in her journal whereas I am 6 1/2".  So, my conclusion is she was off my about an inch for most guys.  I have no idea if anything I wrote makes any sense at all.

• 6 months later...
22 minutes ago, Natural1 said:

Curiosity got the best of me. Distance 7", 215#. 

Me too:  7½   or  7-1/2"     6'1" tall tho guess i've shrunk to just under 5' these days.  230 lbs.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/6/2018 at 2:26 PM, Ibsmall said:

6.5"  Interesting question and results

OOOO - My people!!!  I was just reviewing this topic and thought, hmm, I'm the only guy on here whose belly button is less than seven inches above his penis.  Maybe all these guys are taller than five feet (1.5m)!

Seriously, I wonder if there is a somewhat consistent "ratio" of one's height to one's "belly-button-to-penis" distance.  If anyone is creating a spreadsheet, my measurements are 6.5in (16.5cm) button to boy-part and 5ft 7in (1.7m) toes to head.

[Addendum:  Well, I'd stopped my review on Page 1 to make this comment, and then finished reviewing all the posts and I see that, first, I measured 6.25 inches, not 6.5, and I also see many other mentions of height in relation to the pp-to-bb distance.  Still... let's get one of you math majors on this spreadsheet project!  I'm all about scientific research, as long as someone else is doing the actual work!]

Edited by CuriousNow
Add Addendum (I had a premature pontification).