Did you grow during puberty?

small009

I developed early. At 10yo I was getting hair and my cock started to grow. I remember the movie Porky's was popular and because of the scene. where Pee Wee measures his cock, I started measuring mine almost daily and recording the length. I was 4" and over the next three years didn't grow much in length. It got thicker and hairier and my balls got huge, but my cock never really grew much. By the time I was 14 and in high school I pretty much gave up on it growing. I was 4.75" hard and no more. The same size I am today.

Funny thing is. I grew another inch in height from that time and I am big everywhere else. Hands, feet, long arms and legs, huge balls....but a little tiny dick. It's like a cruel joke. I hated it for years, now I absolutely love having a small. cock. I love showing it off.

@SloStroker:  You and I had nearly identical experiences during puberty. When I was your age I was measuring and recording too and I stopped growing in my early teens. Some hormone or something that turned off, I suppose.

I love your attitude! I love my cock as well!

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

@lean: Unfortunately in my case it gave me a bit of a superiority complex for a while, which came back on me when I realised that although my brother and dad were big, I really wasn't. That was something I took way too seriously for a long time, like it was a fate worse than death or something!

On 1/22/2021 at 5:54 AM, lean said:

@Nimmo: In my case, it didn't give me a superiority complex but at least for one summer I was able to change into swimming trunks without hiding. Shortly after I was again the smallest of all so stopped any activity that would expose my privates (including dating).

That's pretty rough. Did it get any better as time went on? For me at least I realised that actually I like small dicks and all the superiority stuff was just basically me being a dickhead!

3 minutes ago, Nimmo said:

Did it get any better as time went on?

It did.  I do go to the gym (well when it's possible) and date now, although I am rather shy sexually, hindered by my perception of my own size. Mind you, I'm still not comfortable getting undressed in front of guys I know (and I'm not going to have sex with).

I posted on this topic a few years ago.  When puberty would begin for me was a serious and constant concern of mine when I was a young teenage boy. I actually contemplated the thought it might not ever happen for me. My friend started right when he turned twelve. Three and a half years had passed since then and my penis was still very tiny and very bald, and still no wet orgasms. I was mid way through my fifteenth year and I still had no indication whatsoever that I was anywhere close to starting. Eventually a month or so before I turned sixteen I think it was that I started squirting a small amount of clear fluid when I masturbated. I was ecstatic, lol. Eventually some pubic hairs showed. I was on my way I thought. And while my penis and testicles did get larger as time passed (thank goodness), I never achieved any where close to having what a normal sized penis was for a boy my age. I remember wanting to tell someone the good news but I resisted the temptation as that would no doubt only lead to further embarrassment for me, lol.

I definitely grew at the start of puberty. I quickly got pubes at 11 and I feel my dick went to a thick six inches overnight. It pretty much stayed there until I turned 19 and weirdly I gained another inch and a quarter. Most of my friends got the bulk of their size at once. But my best friend was 7.5 at thirteen and grew an inch gradually over high school years.

My penis stopped growing when I was still 11 years old, but nearly 12.

i can pin it down with pretty good precision because it stopped growing at almost exactly the first time I had a ‘wet dream’.

it was also the ONLY wet dream I’ve ever had.

I’d begun growing pubic hair and having ejaculations a few months earlier, at about 11 1/2 years of age.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:14 PM, smokeylink said:

I found out that my dick had grown the summer after 9th grade when I was 15 years old and saw one of the 2 younger kids from my neighborhood naked again. Our dicks were about the same size so I knew my dick had grown a lot. If it weren't for seeing him, I never would have known my dick had grown at all. In 10th grade I still obviously had the smallest dick in the school and I was sure my dick must have stopped growing. At the end of the school year I saw my neighborhood friend's dick again. This time his dick looked tiny compared to mine and I realized my dick had grown a lot again. Later that summer I measured my dick for the first time and started tracking its growth. It was a little less than 4 inches. 6 months later it was 4.3 inches and it hasn't grown since.

I just read my reply above and noticed that I was off by a year. It was the summer after 8th grade when I was 14 that I found I had caught up to my younger pre-pubescent friend. At the end of 9th grade that same kids dick looked tiny to me. I really regret that I didn't measure my dick until it was nearing its final adult size. I wish i would have documented my monthly growth between the ages of 11 and 16. It would be very interesting to look back on now. 

I have found plenty of charts online showing the average penis size from childhood to adulthood. They are interesting but I think individual case studies would be much more telling. I have scoured the internet in search of single case studies but have come up empty so far. Did anyone here keep a record of their growth? I'd sure be interested in seeing it if you would be willing to share.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:55 AM, SloStroker said:

I developed early. At 10yo I was getting hair and my cock started to grow. I remember the movie Porky's was popular and because of the scene. where Pee Wee measures his cock, I started measuring mine almost daily and recording the length. I was 4" and over the next three years didn't grow much in length. It got thicker and hairier and my balls got huge, but my cock never really grew much. By the time I was 14 and in high school I pretty much gave up on it growing. I was 4.75" hard and no more. The same size I am today.

Funny thing is. I grew another inch in height from that time and I am big everywhere else. Hands, feet, long arms and legs, huge balls....but a little tiny dick. It's like a cruel joke. I hated it for years, now I absolutely love having a small. cock. I love showing it off.

Not that it's a competition to the bottom, but being tiny with a long delayed, slow puberty is an even worse joke.

Without the sudden flood of hormones most experience around 12, but only a gradual increase from 15-20 something, I had little point of mental contact with peers.  I was an alien.

Puberty was weird for me. I hit puberty around 12, I am a big grower, so I am usually maybe an inch or so soft. I am in decent shape but nothing like my younger brother.

He is a fitness prodigy, hell he had abs his whole life basically. He had pecs and veins all over his big biceps and started puberty at like 9.

He never got a huge penis like his twin, but he got the body.

His twin got all the dick genes, he is short and skinny, but my god he is hung. This fat sausage swinging around his legs. He was 6 inches at 12.

Yes. It seemed to take longer than others. I measured my penis constantly waiting for it. Always 2 and 5/8 inches long erect I remember. I began sneaking peaks at guys at urinal or look through their basketball shorts when sitting down, and was feeling small. Then it began, i think at 13.. and was mostly stopped at 16. I was sorta content but disappointed. Then later in college I was happy to find it grow again about an inch in length i think

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The way I remember it, mine mostly grew between age 15 and 17. I remember measuring it many times growing up, but don't remember the size at any specific age. Really though I think I continued to grow a bit until maybe 19 or 20.

I thought I would never grow compared to my friends and made sure I was never naked in front of them.  When I was 16 I grew a little and thought, finally.  But a little was all I grew while m friends all got bigger and filled out their pants.  I'm still really small but hide it under a pad that gives me a normal sized bulge.

I did grow during puberty, just stopped growing at some point. I remember when I was 10 or 11, a boy on my baseball team spent the night. I hadn’t done anything like this with another guy, but we spent time in my room playing with our little cocks, getting them hard. Our dicks were both about the same size - I’d say 3 inches long when hard, but not very thick and no pubic hair. It was a fun night, but he moved the next year.

• 6 months later...

Yes I did. I am not totally sure about my size before puberty, but I believe my dick was probably something like 8-8½ cm. (3½ inches) at the age of 9. I believe that because I remember that I had one of the longer dicks amoung my school mates. And there are a couple of pics with me at that age in swimwear were a noticeable bulge is visible. Nothing huge, but seems like a decent size for the age I had.

At 14, when I had already finished my puberty, my penis was 18,5 cm. (almost 7½ inches). I remember measuring it at that time. Now, in my 40s, it seems a bit smaller actually. I have gained too much weight and my erections are a bit less strong than when I was young. I have noticed that it´s not uncommon to be bigger in your teens than you are as a middle aged man. Because of stronger erections, less fat pad and a more slim body.

So yes, my penis grew 10 cm (4 inches) from 9 to 14 years of age. I am not sure about the size I had at different ages. But I know for sure, that I was 16,5 cm. (a good 6½ inches) at 13. And 18,5 cm. (almost 7½ inches) at 14. At 11 and 12 I am not really sure. But I do remember that one of my mates commented on my bush when I was 11. He said to me "your penis is like a jungle with all that hair". So I was pretty hairy already at 11. I also remember that at 11 (the same time) I had an embarrassing erection during swimming. I remember that I was surprised to see how big a bulge I got in my swimwear! I tried to hide it, but I couldn´t. I don´t know the size, but since I remember that it looked big to me, I will think that at 11 I probably already had something like 12 cm. (5 inches). Remember that I was an early bloomer. What concerns my height, most of my growth spurt happened between 12 and 13, so it could also have been the time, where my penis grew the most. Since it was 16,5 cm. at 13, it´s likely that it could have been around 12 cm. at 11 and maybe 13-14 cm. at 12. 

Edited by battuage