How low can you go

Jojojojo

Few positions we have it varies from all the way in to the hilt, back to one where I'm lucky to get in 1 1/2".

On my side 1/2 Scissors get the best depth;
Both on our sides facing the worst, but it's something the Mrs Likes as she can get the vibe right on her clit.

Spooning from behind is somewhere like 1/2 way in between, but can only use about 1/2 of my length.

Oh, for sure, in many positions, I can hardly get between the lip no less penetrate.  Woman needs to spread her legs in the missionary position for me to get my whole dick in.  A few women would try to prevent over penetration by spreading their legs only a little.  I guess that was habitual to prevent getting hurt by big guys.

7 hours ago, IndyBanker1946 said:

I’ve never met a woman that couldn’t take all of me.  Some struggle a bit at first with girth but none with length.  

I'm curious.  Do you always feel you cock passing the cervix when you insert all the way?

@IndyBanker1946 You can't go passed the cervix (I presume by that you mean into the uterus) there's a small cul-de-sac just behind the cervix due to the angle of the uterus (fornix) and this is a space of 1" - 1.5" The neck of the cervix is pretty much "closed off" except in the later stages of pregnancy and even then its not accessible due to a thick mucus plug which keeps the amniotic sac from bulging into the vagina right until contractions begin. This is the only time when when the neck of the cervix dilates enough for anything (the baby) to exit (or enter for that matter) that's anything like the size of a penis. It requires a skilled hand just to get a small spatula into the cervix to enable a smear test to be done. 

On 12/19/2018 at 5:24 PM, jjanice111 said:

You must have a very sensitive penis head if you can feel it hitting the cervix as it normally slides out of the way

Interesting.  Some guys say they can feel it, either smashing into it accidentally or ducking under it to the cul de sac.  

I suspect being able to feel it takes the right combination of penile length and vagina depth.  It probably moves away from a lot of shorter guys as insertion takes place and, thus, is not "felt."

I've never felt the cervix except with a retroflexive case.

On 12/23/2018 at 2:14 PM, Red Scott said:

@IndyBanker1946 You can't go passed the cervix (I presume by that you mean into the uterus) there's a small cul-de-sac just behind the cervix due to the angle of the uterus (fornix) and this is a space of 1" - 1.5" 

I find men are quite confused about this.  I know I was until I studied Zane Blue's and Bronxy's posts here at Measure and studied medical diagrams.

Actually, the best wording is you can't go "through" the cervix which is a powerful muscular opening to the uterus.  You can go past or under it to the cul de sac.  Well, you can if you have a long enough penis for the particular woman in question!

11 hours ago, dtw1942 said:

I get deepest penetration in the spoon position - almost to the base - but ever felt my glans pushed against anything.

I can't visualize the mechanics of that. 

Seems to me like the woman can't spread her legs in that position so pubic triangles can go pad to pad. 

I can see how long guys don't need to go pad to pad, but they go even deeper when pad to pad with a woman.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 4:13 AM, hunboy said:

For me the deepest is in missionary for sure, i get my whole penis in. In spoon position i barely reach the lips… so it doesn't work at all.

From behind i can get in but slip out very easy, have to be carefull to not make big strokes...

Mine tends to slip out regardless of the position.  Most time now she cums first and then we do missionary wher she holds my penis so it does not fall out

I've had several issues with depth and intensity (not being able yo move very quickly or in a larger range) because of both length and girth.  Probably part of the reason I don't really recall the feeling of sliding into the fornices,  because more often than not the pain threshold prevents getting close to it. 

I can't get enough of the "legs over my shoulders" position, it drives me wild! It allows deeper penetration, the legs not wide apart gives a tighter feeling and with women this position gives clitoral stimulation as well as hitting her g-spot. It's also much easier to get your fingers to work on her clitoris at the same time, so it's a win, win for her and I get insanely hard too.

I don't remember a single occasion when my partner hasn't reached orgasm in this position! I've got a boner just thinking about it as I type! I wonder what mood she's in right now................. 

3 hours ago, topdog said:

Good to hear, honey, good to hear.  I'll remember that.  Gosh, you must be supple...

I thought he was talking about his partners, not he himself.  Re-reading, ya he was talking abut male and female partners!

Little projection there?

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Ruly said:

Missionary is when I get the deepest. If I'm sitting in a chair or couch even hard only my head pokes out 

Cowgirl (female astride) also works for me. My wife likes it because she can control the action and depth. 

I'm in the same boat. If I'm bent over, like when sitting down or in fetal position while sleeping, even hard only the head pokes out.