Underwear for small penis?

Not sure if this topic has cropped up before, but I've always been curious what position people like to have their penises in when they wear an underwear.  In my case, I like it when the underwear is able to keep my small (4") penis in the upright position (pointing towards the navel) but this never happens.  This is because my penis is too small to be held by the loose underwear so my penis invariably turns downwards and lies over my scrotal region which is somewhat uncomfortable for me.  Hence I find bikini-type underwears better because they 'grasp' me tighter. Does anyone know of any specially designed underwear for people with small penises or am I requesting something no one wants? :D

Edited by asianguy70

11 hours ago, overthehill said:

AsianGuy70 states his penis is 4" hard and 1-1/2 soft in his profile.

OK, I didn't check his profile, only read his post.

I thought he was writing about soft size when he wanted it in upright position and it was going downwards and laid over his scrotal region.

11 hours ago, hunboy said:

OK, I didn't check his profile, only read his post.

I thought he was writing about soft size when he wanted it in upright position and it was going downwards and laid over his scrotal region.

Yeah, I don't know if he was writing about position when hard of soft either.  Would be interesting to know for sure.    

My soft dick goes to pointing upward or outward postion all by itself in swimming trunks often.  Cuz I felt my size was clearly shown in that postion, I was often reaching in to reposition it down where it was less obvious to one and all (or so I thought!).

I remember envying guys  at beaches and pools who had big bulges showing showing clear cock outlines, seemingly having their advances toward a woman accepted with big smiles.   Seeing such a guy approaching a sitting woman or group of women was particulary impressive to me especially since many were not otherwise stereotypically attractive.

I couldn't imagine making a similiar advance with no or small dick evident, so I never made and advance of any kind in such circumstances.

Hiding and faking dick size makes little sense since the "truth will out" if you do attract someone. 

We might as well let others know the truth and deal with their reactions like we do with our public characteristics!

For most of my life i wore low rise briefs or jockstraps because i played sports in school and was used to wearing them it kept my little soft dick in place.  Later in life I stopped wearing underwear.

Perhaps that "small penis underwear" is a product that may come in the future.  I remember not even realizing I wanted or needed the underwear I have now for support. "Big dick underwear" definitely hasn't been around for a very long time. There just has to be enough of a demand or someone willing to take the risk. 

Try undertech from Meijer.  You may want to get a size smaller. I have some of these at a medium, I could probably get by fine with a small.  I have about a 32 or 33" waist and about 2.5" soft.

Another thread suggested meundies.com.  These feel great, but the briefs and boxer briefs are not meant for us smaller guys and cause shrinkage for me.  The boxes from them fit and feel the best for me.  The briefs and box briefs seem to run about one size small.  The boxers are about right.

I have some boxer briefs by jockey that I like, but the mediums are a little too snug for my liking.

I am with the others with the "enhancing" underwear, it is false advertising.  Eventually you will have to reveal the truth that you are small.

Let us know if you find anything you like!

Edited by toadfish327

I don't know if enhancing underwear is really false in advertising.  I mean,  people bulge for different reasons.  Some have huge balls, some people have thick thighs, some people are large flaccid.  Unless you ask or see for yourself, there's no way to know for sure.  and so passes and solicitations are made at one's own discretion.  Buyer beware, if you will. 

I only know of enhancement underwear for men. I can't say that I recall ever seeing underwear specifically designed for men whom are lesser endowed. Probably because manufacturers would be wary that many guys may be embarrassed to purchase them thus they'd be poor selling lines, in the same way that condoms of the smaller sizes took years and years to finally take off sales wise! 

13 hours ago, Red Scott said:

in the same way that condoms of the smaller sizes took years and years to finally take off sales wise! 

Since condoms have become necessary due to AIDs, I haven't been active except with my wife, so I used a condom only once when there was a birth control issue because of a failed IUD.

My thickness made the condom difficult to "install" and even stunted my erection.  My shortness left a huge "roll" of unused material at the base.  I managed to perform, but there was no enjoyment for me or my wife.

I remember the same thing happening decades ago when a partner wanted to use a condom.  Have these issues been soleve?

@overthehill Yes some of these issues have been resolved, condoms now come in quite a wide range of sizes, some with less length plus more width, some normal length but for a wider fit, some for the more slender penis and some for the shorter more slender penis. Then there's the plus size condoms that have been around for some time.

Amazingly, the sales of plus size condoms are higher percentage wise than the population percentage of men whom require larger condoms! I wonder why that is! :roflsmilie:

I think too many guys carry them to use as an ego boost with their mates! "look at me, I need Magnum condoms cos of my big dick" that kinda thing I reckon! 

That's why, unless it's changed or I'm mistaken, the FDA regulates the width of condoms, even of the plus sized.  Many men are fine showing off a large condom even if they don't need it, and keeping the width to a certain degree helps to prevent that slippage that ego would make otherwise rampant.  Magnum XLs are certainly long enough, but aren't wide enough for me.  Thankfully, there are also many brands who offer a custom fit of sorts.  Much like when I discovered underwear made for me,  there very few things as nice as discovering the feel of a condom that actually fits. 

Edited by Triasco9.5
fixing autocorrect issues

I've always worn loose fitting boxers that don't even show any "bulge" as they are so loose. You can't really wear slim fit jeans with them, as they will ride up your legs. But I don't have the build to wear slim fit bottoms anyway.

I bought those snug boxer brief thingy's as apparently women hate loose boxers on men.

I hate them! Make my feel like I'm wearing tight tighty whities! But I found they are great for wearing if I go running!

7 hours ago, Red Scott said:

Amazingly, the sales of plus size condoms are higher percentage wise than the population percentage of men whom require larger condoms! I wonder why that is! :roflsmilie:

I don't know for certain, but I'd bet plus size condoms sell beyond their expected need in the population because big dick guys are much much more confident and sexually active.

Edited by Guest

36 minutes ago, overthehill said:

I don't know for certain, but I'd bet plus size condoms sell beyond their expected need in the population because big dick guys are much much more confident and sexually active.

I think it's more that some guys who don't need the plus sized condoms buy them anyway if only to impress potential partners or to pad their own egos.  of course, it could be a combination of the two, or neither. 

6 hours ago, Triasco9.5 said:

I think it's more that some guys who don't need the plus sized condoms buy them anyway if only to impress potential partners or to pad their own egos.  of course, it could be a combination of the two, or neither. 

I agree both factors are at work and there is no way I know of to estimate the prevalence of motivation.  If you buy condoms at a store, it would be embarassing to purchase small for the check-out people to see.  Also, I would want unmarked packages if I was to get into sex with condoms so it wouldn't be obvious to partners.  Actually, I would forego sex rather than use a condom.  I was never interested the slightest if condoms were on the agenda.

Edited by Guest