Underwear for small penis?

I can understand that.  Having contracted an STD from my third sexual encounter, I'm a firm believer in safe sex until both partners can show that they're clean. But that's a product of my experiences. 

I think buying condoms in the store is bound to be embarrassing for a lot of men.  It certainly was for me when I was younger.  But with the ability to order condoms,  custom fit or otherwise,  I think that issue can be circumvented. 

1 hour ago, Krantz53 said:

I have got to the point where I just want underwear that is comfortable and I find briefs are best for me.  Sign of age probably!

I don't know, I don't think I'm that old, but I'm already at the point where I'm willing to spend what it takes to get comfortable underwear.  lol. 

Just to add to the mix something different. I have show, tight boxer briefs that give show off my tiny poker head, and hides, boxers that hide my size. I like to show off how tiny i am now and then and my boy like cock poker in my undies. It is a great way to show and not get in trouble. For other truly small guys not sure how you go with nothing. My tip rubs the zipper if i do.

@Triasco9.5 my sentiments exactly! Guys don't need them but attempt to boost their ego anyway! 

I don't see big dicked guys as more sexually active as I'd imagine most guys regardless of size act upon their sex drive. Hung guys have a bad press as being promiscuous thus more partners, but that doesn't necessarily mean more sex. I think that SOME hung guys are promiscuous but I also know average guys who are too. I personally believe that being promiscuous can be as much about being good looking as it is the size of your penis!

If you can get a woman into bed easily enough are you going to really care if you're hung or not? I wouldn't if all I'm after is multiple women on one night stands. 

Back to plus size condoms, over the years I've seen friends pull out a box of Trojan's saying "gonna get lucky tonight" I've laughed and replied "why have you bought them? They're not going to fit on you!" Often the reply being "yeah but she doesn't know that! She'll think I've got a big one though!" 

The lack of logic and abject irresponsibility in this baffles me! 

My softie is only about an inch in length. My softie is very thin as well and usually I have no “hang” to it at all. It usually just tries to poke straight out but my relatively tight boxer briefs keep it pushed back and sometimes fully retracted. Even when pulling my underpants up tight my penis and testicles present only a small “mound”. I doubt you could even refer to it as a “bulge”. Even if I become erect while fully clothed it’s not going to be apparent at all. Wearing my first jockstrap at the age of thirteen was truly embarrassing. There was nothing but a very loose, totally empty looking pouch between smooth, thin legs even when wearing the smallest jockstrap vailable to me.

@Allen43  You and I sound exactly the same when soft! I certainly don't have the option to point it up, or push it down. It's never been able to "hang" freely. So whatever I wear it's just a button that pokes straight out. 

When erect, though, for me it's even more noticeable than guys with long ones. For the same reason, really. It's not long enough to point down a pants-leg or tuck underneath my waistband. It just pokes straight out at a nearly 90 degree angle from my body. Impossible to hide in anything without a long shirt or jacket. 

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

@caliboy25 My erection points pretty much straight up, but it’s so short and so thin that it’s just not all that noticeable at all when I have my pants on. When just wearing my underpants you can see it but you also can see how small it is. Like you, when I’m flaccid in my underpants I only present a little “button”.

Been wearing AussieBum undies here for years now.

Yeah they have a "Support Pouch"...

What's got me completely changed to them though is not the enhancement, but simply the comfort.
No more scrotum to sweaty thighs, or squashed up with your shaft.

Just a well aired comfortable feeling.

Google Aussiebum & WonderJock,

Maybe I'm the only one but I've worn panties since I was very young. It's easy to find masculine looking panties. You almost can't tell the difference but if you're like me these will keep all the little bits in place. Here's one you might be interested in:

Tommy Hilfiger Seamless Logo Boyshort Panty

Edited by RodEnuf
Make link active.

@jambi1001 For those that do wear underwear designed for women be aware that you shouldn't wear them all the time nor for long periods. Remember that your testicles need to be able to hang slightly away from the body to regulate their temperature properly. 8f you wear underwear that's too tight or restrictive this can't happen. The result of testicles being too warm for too long is sperm that are infertile, albeit temporarily. But long term wearing of tight underwear can lead to long term damage! 

Sorry to sound a bore but it's worth remembering. 

On 1/6/2019 at 10:56 AM, mike1379 said:

I wear panties sometimes too....I buy them online in different colors. Panties make a small cock look very sexy I think.

I also find being someone with no shaft flacid they are very nice for my cockhead. They just fit nicer in a way. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im about 1 inch soft, and have small balls, but I like support during the day.  

My wife bought me Hanes Her Way microfiber panties to wear and they provide the support and almost feel like your not wearing underwear.  They stretch really well.

Also, they are plain, and have colors like black, blue, green, etc, so they really dont look much different than some of the mens bikini underwear.

I just found the mens bikini underwear pouches just left too much room for me.

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, lean said:

I've some Diesel and Uniqlo underwear that although they're not marketed to boost one's manhood, I find they're designed in a way they push balls and penis upward and forward so make one as having a bigger package. 

Any idea which models from Uniqlo @lean?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

Do you have any opinion about a good brand who makes briefs (not boxerbriefs) and its suitable for us - less bulging guys?  I prefer briefs - but I have zero package. (Pls dont mention Andrew Christian or any kind of bulge enhancer brand cause thats not working on me. I have tight small balls )  

Edited by shooter