Underwear for small penis?

While I usually wear their boxer briefs, I have a couple pairs of Meundies briefs and they're definitely the best-fitting I've worn. With my little acorn, there's still a little extra room in front, but not nearly as much as... well, any other pair of briefs I've ever worn haha. 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, smallgrower said:

@shooter I have been very happy with these.  Very comfy.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GNY6GWM/

You can get them in different quantities as well. 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 pack.

I think i will try some of these.

I have some meundies briefs and they are not too bad.  The boxer briefs make me shrink and sweat in my crack.

There are some other highly rated bamboo underwear on amazon that i may try too.  My new cotton tighty whities are just too tight now.  The boxers are comfortable for me, but i need some support while exercising.

Some of the Louis Rouse styles that Restoredude suggests look fine for sexy play but not to good for every day.

Canuck45's suggestions look pretty good too.

The uniqlo brand must not be available to the U.S. since the link to underwear does not work.

@toadfish327 

How about these for the  Brave at heart hahahaha

About Bamboo Textiles and their claims

CBC.ca (2010)
Clothing and textiles derived from bamboo must be labelled as rayon or viscose to counter a widely held but mistaken perception that the fabric is environmentally friendly, the Competition Bureau has ruled.

Bamboo fabric burst onto the market about three years ago, sold as an eco-friendly alternative to cotton, silks and polyesters. Its eco-claims were based on the fact that bamboo is a fast-growing plant requiring little chemical fertilizer that regenerates naturally the same way grass does, through root shoots rather than seeding.

"Consumers thought they were buying natural fibre, and it turns out they weren't," said Madeleine Dussault, assistant to the bureau. "Rayon from bamboo or viscose from bamboo does contain bamboo pulp, but it's a chemically processed or man-made fibre, and that needed to be made clear in the minds of consumers so they could make a good purchasing decision.

Designers favoured it because of its soft touch and silk-like draping quality, and retailers were attracted because an environmental claim was likely to translate into better sales, said Kirke.

Not so well known was the fact strong chemicals are needed to process the tough cellulose bamboo plant into soft threads.
The bureau announced last week that labels and advertising have been corrected on 450,000 textile items, as well as on 250 websites that sell clothing and textile products.

"The Competition Bureau here and the Federal Trade Commission in the U.S. are both starting to get a little concerned about enhanced product attributes and claims," Kirke said.

Edited by canuck45

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got some of these and they are pretty comfortable and priced right:

https://www.amazon.com/Eyushijia-Comfortable-Bamboo-Briefs-Inches/dp/B072MSXQ24/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2SB2HIAY8K6UE&keywords=men%27s+bamboo+underwear&qid=1569321893&sprefix=Men%27s+bamboo+%2Caps%2C512&sr=8-4

Give a positive review and you get a 2nd 4 pack free.

• 2 years later...

The "Undergear" catalog was the best online underwear site until it closed just before Covid. I bought many bikinis and swim wear from there. Here is a current favorite of mine. I have them in black, red, blue , and white. The pouch gives me some definition even though my package is tiny. Proportionally small dick and...balls.

305855362_1779212779087365_187402089806536241_n.jpg

Tighty whities all my life.  Usually Staffords.  Hugs my body in all the right places.  Most briefs tend to be baggy between the legs unless I stuff.  Jockey y-fronts when wearin a packer.  Also own a few pair of panties from xdress.com - lingerie that is specifically designed for men.  Never felt too manly down there so enjoy feeling and seeing my dicklet all shriveled up in lace for special occasions.

Edited by uniball

17 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Had to look that up, was pretty sure what you meant.  I presumed correctly

They sell some good ones for trans men now that really help fill out your underwear.  Feel way manlier with a bulge between my legs.  Recommend one for any tiny guy to try

Edited by uniball

On 12/27/2018 at 11:35 AM, Guest said:

the "truth will out" if you do attract someone

Off course, but social life is not always dedicated to sexual purposes! If I also look for a suitable way to have a penis imprint on my Lycra swimming trunk, it's not to cruise or to attract but only to have a "normal" bulge that could make me more self-confident when I'm with others.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:50 PM, Allen43 said:

Even if I become erect while fully clothed it’s not going to be apparent at all.

It is one of the rare advantages to having a small dick! We can get an erection in all circumstances without anybody able to notice it. For me too, no need to turn on my belly to hide my bulge when I have a boner!

On 9/24/2022 at 12:13 AM, uniball said:

They sell some good ones for trans men now that really help fill out your underwear.  Feel way manlier with a bulge between my legs.  Recommend one for any tiny guy to try

Do you write about packing trunks with double pocket sell for FTM who wear silicone or/and foam penis packers or about a sort of "wonder-dick" underwear?