What do you guys think is worse, being short or having a small penis?

Sorry, wouldn't touch this with a 10' pole. 
It re-enforces the idea that shorter/taller/longer "height/penis" is better/worse . We are much more than our height or penis size.  Since we can't really change our height or penis significantly, wanting to be 'different' than we are leads to negative thoughts (self-esteem) rather than acceptance. IMO

Edited by canuck45

I accept that people always do and always will compete on the basis of bodies and body parts.

I think I'd rather be short and then surprise people by hanging big meat.  I would want to be well muscled and have an impressive face, though.

This would be the opposite of my current bodily presentation.  Grass is greener.

5'6'' and have a large penis! Id have a big penis and be 2 inches taller! 

In all seriousness, I love my 4 inch cock. But I wish I were taller. Maybe like 6'2'', but with my 4 incher. Hottttt

I am 5'6" with an average sized penis.  My genes made me this way, so it is neither good or bad, like eye colour, it just is. I do have control over my stomach size, so that is a different matter!! I would be happier to be a few inches taller as it would give me greater choice when buying new clothes.  

I don't respond to some threads BECAUSE of the size of my penis.  I'm 6' - 150 lbs.  Small boned.  Long thin fingers.  Inherited them from my mother.  No idea where my 7 x 5.5 cock came from.  Father & I were not close.  Wasn't close to my brothers.  There's one left.  I finally found the nerve to ask him about his cock.  Nearly 8 but not as thick as I.  I didn't ask how thick.  I wish men who want to be bigger could find a way to be happy as they are.  I've been happy with my bald head for decades.  It began falling out when I was 23.  

• 2 weeks later...

Since I feel I'm the happiest guy on earth, I wouldn't change a thing about me. So I'd go with tall (6'3") and small (4" x 4"). 

But it's probably subjective. I was once in a bar with a girl I was dating. She introduced me to her ex-boyfriend. He was fairly good-looking and was a successful artist. (I've since seen his work: modern, with bright, bold, vibrant colors). When he slipped off the bar stool, I was surprised to see he was a real shorty. Almost midget territory. When we were walking back to the car, I musta made some comment on his height, for she replied something like Ava Gardner did about her ex-husband, Mickey Rooney, "Don't sell him short. You can't tell a book by its cover." Apparently her artist boyfriend was super-short but hung like a horse. I imagine he was quite content with short and big. 

On 1/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, Red Scott said:

I'm 5'10" so I wouldn't be described as tall anyway, so to lose 4" in height wouldn't be the end of the world. But I absolutely wouldn't want that 4" added to my penis length, no way! I'll take 1.5" - 2" of that number because I certainly don't want a 10" penis! 

Yeah, but what if you could trade 4" in height for 2" more of dick?

@overthehill I'd be willing to bet that over 95% of men would take just one extra inch on the length of their dick. Sure in increase percentage terms 1" will make more difference to a 4" dick than a 7" one, but it seems most of us want more. Some deserve it much more than others it has to be said. If I were "God" for the day, choosing who gets the inch, it wouldn't go to anyone at 5.75" and above. 

My newest friend, down the street, is a little guy and very feminine. He stand 5'4' and has a thick 7.5 inch cock. It look enormous on his small frame in contrast to my 6'0" average frame with 5.5 inches. Most of my hung (7+ inches) friends stand between 5'7" and 5'10". My friend mark who is 5'9" and has a 9 inch cock has said he would gladly give up an inch of cock for a couple inches in height.  Not sure what his wife of 35 years would think though.

Edited by aquarock
type-o

5 hours ago, aquarock said:

My newest friend, down the street, is a little guy and very feminine. He stand 5'4' and has a thick 7.5 inch cock. It look enormous on his small frame in contrast to my 6'0" average frame with 5.5 inches. Most of my hung (7+ inches) friends stand between 5'7" and 5'10". My friend mark who is 5'9" and has a 9 inch cock has said he would gladly give up an inch of cock for a couple inches in height.  Not sure what his wife of 35 years would think though.

Yeah, I've seen a number petite guys, some feminine looks, that have very large flaccids.  The one guy I had my "bi" experiment was like that.

20 years ago, or even 10, I might have considered the trade. I’m 6’3” tall with 4-1/2 in dick. Would have made for some nteresting family reunions, since I have two grown sons over 6’2” and two teenage nephews over 6’4”.

But since I discovered the most wonderful woman who loves and appreciates my little guy, I’m going to keep what I have.

I'm 5-8. The only reason I would have wanted to be taller would have been to be better at athletics. But I don't think it would have mattered much. I'd gladly trade 2 inches of my height for 2 inches more of cock.

OP says 5-6 as being short and I wouldn't have thought of that as 'short' which goes to show about perceptions. 

I've always said I would gladly trade IQ points for cock size though. 

Edited by pokerpro831

I am 5-6 tall and 150 lb and my dick is just over 5in when firm.     I would have like to have been a couple of inches taller as being short I feel I am not seen among the bigger guys when standing at a crowded bar.   With all the guys I have seen over the years  (not many in recent years) I am quite happy that my 5 inches is quite normal.