Q: married guys... when / where do you j/o?

joey

Admin. Note: @fiveinchsmitty posted a naked self pic here.  Naked photos are not permitted in the forums, only in the Gallery.  His photo has been moved to an album with the same name as his Username in the "Member Naked Pics & Clips" section of the Gallery.  SOS Subscribers can see it HERE.

Edited by RodEnuf
Photo removed due to Rule 7 violation. Photo reposted in Gallery.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:14 AM, jbird4 said:

The one room in my house where a locked door doesn’t attract attention is the bathroom.  So I often go to the bathroom with the computer to read ;).

My wife is very sexually repressed.  She swears she has never masturbated.  She would be pissed if she knew I did it as often as I do.   We have talked about it.  And that I have needs and sometimes it’s just better if I do it. But she thinks it’s wrong.   So we pretend it doesn’t happen.  

I hear ya. My wife was the same way, good catholic girl, self-abuse? Never! So I jerked off in the shower a lot, or when she was in the shower.  Also usually stayed up later than her so as far as she knew I was just watching TV.  And when the internet came along....