Just a question

zebraben

Question

Maybe no one here wants to help me and I guess its bad to even worry bout it but was just wondering why when I go into video chat it says adobe flash has been blocked on this site and my cam is blank. I don't want to be a person who needs to have this room but just wonder why im blocked

17 answers to this question

I tried every thing I could do and it does not work. It keeps saying that the flash player is being blocked by lots of sites. It looks like I can yes get in the chat room but I cant cam any more. I get a thing in chat that says allow only once but it wont bring up my cam its a blank box saying my cam is on. Thank you for your advice and your help. Im at a loss but I guess its god telling me that I don't need to be on cam here any more.I read that many sites are blocking flash player.and with out flash I cant cam.again thank you for your help.

@zebraben If it says adobe has been blocked that sounds like your computer or browser settings not the chatroom

I saw you were in there (txt chatting) so you have NOT been blocked from the room.

When you are on measurection, in the URL bar next to https://www. measurection.com is a small lock.  Click on the lock and it will open a small popup window
Make sure it is set to allow flash. 

Then click on cookies and make sure (in the new popup that non are blocked)

In the popup windows you can also select site settings and check that flash is allowed in these settings too.  YOu might then have to click on reload.  Give that a try.  

Edited by canuck45

The browsers really do try to block flash these days.  Do you have an option to pick "Always Allow".   That seems to work best for me at various sites that use flash.    Ironically, I do still have to periodically allow it again even tho I said "Always".  

On 3/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, JTT said:

The browsers really do try to block flash these days.  Do you have an option to pick "Always Allow".   That seems to work best for me at various sites that use flash.    Ironically, I do still have to periodically allow it again even tho I said "Always".  

hi. no on top it says the site has blocked my flash it says I can go on once but my cam remains blank. I tried every thing I could and had good advice as you seen above. looks like I will now have to give up camming but there are far worst things in the world  don't have lots of support here any ways thegood old days are gone.

I can assure you - blocking flash is not something that's possible to do from the website's end.  

Flash is something you have to download, install and enable on your computer through your web browser in the form of a plugin or extension for that particular browser.   It runs on your computer.  Security settings in your browser, and/or firewall/internet security software block it on a site by site basis until you allow or enable it.    Most of the modern day browsers have it disabled by default.   Apple iOS devices don't support it at all.

I'm wondering if that message is coming from some type of security software/setting on your computer? 

Perhaps your install of Flash is bad?  You can try re-downloading it and installing it again from the Adobe website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If you reinstall Flash from that page, there may be an option to also download and install some other software.  The boxes for the extra software are pre-checked.  You should un-check them before you click "Install Now" unless you are sure you want the optional software.

On that link I posted above, there's a place that says "click here to troubleshoot flash player".  You might try that. 

Edited by RodEnuf
Made link active and added warning about optional software..

On 8/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, 3.5inch said:

@zebraben did you see my answer?

t

Hi Tony you mean the reply back in march as your last note was dated august 7th.You know tony I been on this site for 10 years and a few years after they added video chat.It was like pulling teeth to get me on cam. I was damn scared but then I tried and ok I liked it but then I felt like guys were poking fun of me cause I got to many comments all the same about my balls being big so I drifted away from video.Well now I cant and I kind of miss it but I cant get in and I tried every thing.So I must let it rest and kind of phase video out. it was there for self help to show guys like me that im not alone but what good is it when you cant use it. Tony you have always been a very decent guy with me. and I thank you a million for showing me your kindness.