What physical characteristic or attribute of your penis do you like the most?

We spend a lot of time thinking and talking about what we don't like about our penises.  But over the years that much-maligned appendage hanging between our legs has given us a tremendous amount of pleasure.  From that first earth-shaking, mind-blowing, knee-quivering, almost pass out orgasm, to our most recent one, they have been responsible for a lot of joy in our lives, no matter what we wish we had down there.

So my question is what you like most about your penis.

For me, I like how firm my erections are, even now.  And I love my foreskin.  But I think what I like most about my penis is its flaccid length.  I'm a shower, and usually hang between five and five and a half inches soft.  Add to that about a half to three-quarter inch of foreskin nipple.  And my lack of girth gives it the illusion of being even longer.  I know I won't win any contests, but it doesn't matter, because I really like looking at it in the mirror and I like the way it flops around as I walk.  

I still lack the self-confidence to strut around in the club-house locker room for everyone to see, but in the privacy of my home, I am the king.

Hmmmmm, what do I like most about mine... Well, nothing in its flaccid state I guess. The one thing I would maybe prefer is slightly less foreskin hangover when flaccid. So it's down to the erect state then. 

I like the length to girth ratio as they both compliment each other, there's a gentle taper from the base to the glans, but nothing extreme by way of change in thickness. I like the dimensions of the glans in relation to the shaft and the gentle upwards curve when erect, which again is nothing extreme. All in all I'm told its an aesthetically pleasing penis, usually I'm told its a "very nice one" and not being arrogant, I do agree. It's everything I see myself in what I'd call a "nice looking penis" 

I can keep my name.  It's as hard as any teenage penis.  I mean HARD.  It gets hard on command even if I jack off 3 - 4 times a day when I happen to be at home alone.  As Red said, the girth to length compliment each other.  All that at my age makes me happy.  Oh, and I love my foreskin.  I'd happily take a bit of yours, Red.

Even though my penis and testicles are really small at least everything is in proportion. I am at least thankful for that...I guess, LOL. My thing looks perfectly normal, other than being tiny. It also gets REALLY hard! It gets hard a lot too, sometimes for reasons I’m not really sure of. I recover fairly soon after I ejaculate and am ready to go again in not too long a period of time, with the proper stimulation that is. So, I’m really pleased that it works so well.

2 hours ago, Triasco9.5 said:

I guess what I like and dislike most about mine is how  big it can be in its flaccid state. I appreciate the aesthetic, but it's a hassle in underwear and pants department. I'm also fond of how huge my cock head is. 

I don’t want to minimize your feelings here but I’d do literally anything to have that problem. 

1 hour ago, HurtbutHopeful said:

I don’t want to minimize your feelings here but I’d do literally anything to have that problem. 

Don't worry, I've heard enough of outkast guys saying the same to understand that the intent isn't about me, typically. Is a problem to me because I have experiences that have led me to define it as such.  That and it's all I've  ever known. The grass is always greener,  as they say. 

12 hours ago, Triasco9.5 said:

I'm also reminded that I uploaded pictures that display the range in my flaccid size, if anyone was curious. Figured I'd offer since they're there. 

Thanks for those photos. I think those are the first flaccid views I have seen. I don't remember any in your gallery at the old dick-net site, and it was always fairly erect when you were on camera in the chat room there.

13 hours ago, smalldad said:

I like virtually everything about mine. The girth, the big flared head and the solid straight shaft is nice. My nuts are big enough to be happy with too, no real complaint there. Overall size is my only complaint but as far as it by itself goes, it's a good guy! 

I would say that same about mine, except my shaft has a slight curve to the left.

My Chaturbate profile includes four or five photos; my screen name there is Vinnie_2008

On 3/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, Triasco9.5 said:

@Restoredude Lol, thank you.  I appreciate it. 

So do I—so much so that I just created an album in the Measurection Gallery with a few photos of my stuff, which I should have done years ago. Thanks for the inspiration everyone, but especially you, old friend.

Admin. Note: SOS Subscribers can see Vinnig's album HERE .

Edited by RodEnuf
Added link to photo album.

• 1 month later...