What physical characteristic or attribute of your penis do you like the most?

Wow...there is so much I like about my penis!  I love for others to see it whether male or female, whether soft or hard.  It's probably nothing special to anyone else but it sure is special to me so I like to share it.  Even when I am at the gym and have just come in from running in the cold and my penis is maybe 1" long I love showing it.  I love the glances I get when hanging out nude in the locker room or at pool parties when my flaccid dick hangs 4-5".  I love showing my erection to my girlfriend and always have loved past lovers to see it.  So, am I a happy man when it comes to my penis?  You bet!!!  Whether 1" in length or 6 1/2" in length I love my pal!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 10:14 AM, CurvedUpCock said:

The base of my cock. 5.75 inches around which is after a mighty curved that hits her g spot and pushes up to her a spot.

My penis:

The pros:

• It's generally pretty decent looking I think, probably a testament to my generally decent skin. I think I have an aesthetically "cute" dick, though I always cringe when girls say that.
  • Its modest downward curvature makes it easier, though not easy, to hide boners
  • Frenulum is intact
  • Fits nicely in my hand, maybe?
  • No insane discoloration, weird crazy curves or other weird dimensional things that would make it freakish or ugly. I guess that's the least I could hope for, but it's something.

Mixed blessings:

• My pee hole is comparatively small, I think, which in my opinion looks better than the ones with giant mouths. It meant I was pretty good at distance peeing contests as a kid, through it also means my "stream" doesn't sound as powerful as other guys' at the urinal. There's a line in some movie about how you can tell whether a guy has a big dick from the "sound of the pee". 
  • My penis is quite pink, which I guess some people like, but I've always been self-conscious that it doesn't look masculine enough
  • I think my penis is about proportionally sized when flaccid - neither a grower nor a shower, even though my girlfriend insists he's a grower. I'm not sure she knows quite how that works. 
  • Circumcision, but a loose circumcision that gives me plenty of extra skin to play with

The cons:

• Length - shocker, but I wish it was bigger
  • Thickness - I think generally I have a comparatively thin penis
  • I'm thickest at the base and taper down from there, with a smaller head than most, which isn't ideal for boring open a woman's insides
  • I curve modestly downward even at rock hard erectness and do not have a dick that's very good for hitting the g-spot or any other spots in particular for that matter. 
  • The underside of my penis is extremely sensitive, which leads to a lot of uncontrollably too-quick orgasms
  • Hair has a tendency to creep up the shaft

• 2 weeks later...

I like my head. It’s a mushroom head and wider than the shaft by a noticeable margin. That’s about it. The little bugger :P

PhotoDeleted.jpg

Admin. Note:  Two naked self pics removed.  Naked pics not permitted in forums, only in the Gallery.  See Rule 7 of the Site Rules.  SOS Subscribers can see the photos in an Album in the Member Naked Self Pics & Clips section of the Gallery by clicking HERE.  Non-subscribers will see an error page.

Edited by RodEnuf
Rule 7 violation. Moved photos.

@Storm11 Rodenuf will probably move them to the Members gallery Storm, and also advise you that if you had submitted, I think it's four pics, you would have a month's access to the galleries (something like that).

Oh, and welcome, always good to have more Brits. Or indeed welcome back if that's more appropriate, nice to see you have your profile filled, so many are not these days.

Edited by F. LaCid
Updste, as apparently not a new newbie!

Thank you man, I appreciate that a lot. I tried to edit the pics away but the button to edit is no longer there. 

Where do you submit the pics to if you don’t mind me asking? I can’t get into the gallery. It’s all change around here since 2015 I think it was, possibly earlier than that. It’s good to be back for sure. 

@Storm11 Some gay guys seem to believe that we straights who admire men are bot entirely straight.  Not so.  Lord knows I've been hit on more times than I care to recall.  I've never had sex with a man.  As I've said before, God didn't create beautiful women and ugly men.  I see beauty in both.  That's right, men can be, and are beautiful.  Don't know about the rest of you sir, but your penis is beautiful.

I totally agree. I always have been able to see the beauty in women, but not fancy them, and always thought it was a bit interesting that straight men couldn’t seem to vocalise the same in reverse. Had a really good straight male friend in the South West who just couldn’t bring himself to say a guy was handsome. So I really appreciate you saying that, thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Red Scott said:

@Storm11 very nice! I'd give it some attention! You'll probably find the image quickly gets moved though! It's in violation of the rules regarding photos in the main forums. 

Thank you kindly Red Scott. That’s very cool of you to say ;P 

yeah I didn’t realise it was in violation as am just back online here after a few years away. I tried to take it down but the edit button has vanished. I hope am not in too much trouble. :o

22 minutes ago, Storm11 said:

Thank you kindly Red Scott. That’s very cool of you to say ;P 

yeah I didn’t realise it was in violation as am just back online here after a few years away. I tried to take it down but the edit button has vanished. I hope am not in too much trouble. :o

You're welcome sir! I doubt you'll be in trouble. You'll probably be reminded of the rule and the pictures moved by admin! 

@Red Scott for sure I think that’s the concern. I guess it’s all still about stigma at the end of the day, but I never worry I am going to be mistaken for Bi or straight when I say “Wow she is beautiful!” So I guess that’s my perspective, and being straight isn’t a bad thing in most people’s eyes so there is that I guess. 

Well that’s a huge relief. Phew. I didn’t want my first day back to be a bollocking, what a way to return eh dude. That’s awesome news. Much relief :)