Penis Enlargement Can Kill You

lilpeter

@lilpeter What we don't know is WHAT exactly caused the heart failure. Was it heart disease or a congenital heart problem which when combined with anaesthetic and /or the "substance" injected then caused the heart attack? Would he likely have had a heart attack regardless, in other words was one imminent? Penis enlargement in itself won't kill you, but underlying or undiagnosed conditions, the complications from surgery and anaesthesia given very well might do! 

• 2 weeks later...

I read this article a week ago and it honestly annoyed me.  Clearly the headline was generated to attract attention from the public rather than simply disclose a death of a wealthy industrialist.  There is no reason, at least to me, why it needed to be disclosed that the man was specifically having a penis enlargement surgery.  It is not as if there is a pandemic of penis surgeries killing men across the globe so that the reporting of this story acts as a deterrent of some sort.

It’s disconcerting that this appears to be a man suffering with insecurities regarding his appearance and the media thought it was in his best interest to memorialize that insecurity to the public, rather than showcase sympathy/empathy.