Tattoo ed Penis

I know one member has a tattoo on his member.
Link to a couple of tattooes.
If I had mine done it would have to be an inchworm, not a dragon

https://www.measurection.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/category/48-tattoos-and-piercings/

Edited by RodEnuf
Photos moved to Tattoos & Piercings category. Link adjusted.

I met a guy one time had "Your Name" tattooed on the head of his penis.  When I first met him he told me "my cock has your name all over it".  I thought he meant I would want his cock.  When I pulled his briefs down sure enough "Your Name" was on the head.  Looked like a jail house tattoo which fit his history lol.

I've had an idea for a penis tattoo for several months now. Simply waiting for the money and the opportunity to find someone willing to apply it. The latter is, from my understanding, easier said than done.  Given the the physical and social sensitivity associated with the area, I've read that people have found it difficult to find artists willing to tattoo the area, without charging an arm or a leg for it as well.  But,  I have hope!

• 4 months later...

@Triasco9.5 It's quite remarkable how painless it is having a needle in the shaft of the penis! A tattoo is, after all, a needle rapidly moving in and out, so I don't disbelieve you at all. I personally find having a tattoo more irritating than painful, like a constant scratching. I think a tattoo on the glans would be a very, very different story though!

1 minute ago, Red Scott said:

@Triasco9.5 It's quite remarkable how painless it is having a needle in the shaft of the penis! A tattoo is, after all, a needle rapidly moving in and out, so I don't disbelieve you at all. I personally find having a tattoo more irritating than painful, like a constant scratching. I think a tattoo on the glans would be a very, very different story though!

Restoredude has said as much, if I'm not mistaken. I'm glad you get it though!

All tattoos are somewhat painful but, as @Triasco9.5 said, it's more irritating than painful. The starburst on the glans hurt like HELL. The guy who did all my other tattoos would not do my penis. I talked to a guy who sells tattoo supplies and he found me a guy who would do it. He did it at night in his studio with just him, me and his friend who wanted to watch. I had to stay hard for him to do the design. It was hard (no pun intended) to figure out how the design (lightning bolts) would look soft as well as erect. Over all I think he did a good job. My penis was swollen for a couple days and the foreskin kinda wrinkled.

Here is the design soft and hard.

https://imgur.com/3pifpTS

This shows how my foreskin and penis looked.

https://imgur.com/It8v3jH

I was in a restaurant sitting on a bench at the cash register waiting on a call in order yesteday.  This hot guy about 30 came in sat down, he had tattoo sleeves on his left leg and left arm that I could see , he had on very short tight shorts which his bulge had my attention.  I asked him how long it took to get the tattoo,  he told me 3 years and $18,000.  He volunteered that he didnt have any space on the left side of his body without a tattoo.  I was just about to ask him if his dick had a tattoo on it or tell him Id love to see his tattooed body, when a lady in her 70s came in sat between us, which made me be more discreet.  He was the type young man that you could tell liked to show what he had, and Im convinced I could have talked him into showing me.  You know the type.  I have to say he was one hot looking young man with a very hot body and an incredible bulge in those tight shorts.  Anyway I left the restaurant with a meaty horned up dick and all kinds of things going through my mind lol.  He said he had a wife and a kid but I don't think that would have mattered.  Ive seen his type many times and he would have proudly showed his tattooed body.  I've cursed that lady since last evening when she interrupted my lust lol.  I kept thinkinng about him laying on the tattoo artist table buck naked having his left cheek and possibly dick worked on.

• 4 weeks later...

When in the service we had a short stay in the Philippines and while there a buddy of mind had a black widow tattooed on his penis. He was good looking and well endowed. While back state side it was his go to for getting a girl to leave with him by saying something to the effect of hey, wanna see my pet spider? You can pet him.  He got more pussy from that damn tattoo. This was back in the late 80s 

I saw one that was an elephant with the dick as the trunk. Always made me laugh. Pinocchio would be funny too. Whenever someone was aroused they would be lying :D 

Thing is though, I like the look of the penis, so I don’t think I would myself. 

Edited by Storm11

On 7/21/2019 at 4:22 PM, Brockmatthews said:

That post is worthless without pics lol

Howitzer Tattoo https://imgur.com/a/Sa8j6SS

I'll just leave this here. Note: The darker lines are from when it was healing, it's a bit lighter now, especially when flaccid, but I kind of prefer that. incognito until the action starts. 

Edited by Triasco9.5
clarification

7 hours ago, new2day said:

Reminds me of an old joke, comedian said "My cock is big enough to have that famous Welsh place name tattooed on it.... Rhyl"

You'd only get the joke if you know he wants you to think of "Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch"

indeed, and I can nearly pronounce that AND  the viaduct!

(For those that don't know, the nearest we Saes can get  is 'Pont (as in French bridge) K Silter)  Please excuse that New2Day!

My hat off to those who braved this kind of tat. I epilate my vulva sometimes, and my eyes and nose run the whole time. It is incredibly painful, though the results are worthwhile. If I could afford to go back to waxing I would. From the descriptions of the tattooing just being irritating, and my memory of getting my belly inked, I would guess the job just felt more like waxing than epillating. 

• 3 years later...

I’m surprised at the number of men who have penis tattoos. It’s something I have been curious about . I think it might be difficult to find a tattooist to do it . I wanted to get my GF’s name tattooed on it but her name is too long for my short penis . I also worry about infection , that would be bad to have an infected penis . I did get a temporary tattoo of her name and put it on my penis . It looked good but the font has to be small . 

Edited by Proudshort12